PDA

View Full Version : Bonds Ties HR Record!

AZ_Steeler
08-04-2007, 11:27 PM
I just so happened to be flipping and channels and caught Bonds hitting HR #755 to tie the all time mark. I have mixed feelings about it, but I am happy for him and happy that I got to witness it, but I am a little discouraged... The Commish was in attendance and stood up when Bonds tied the record but he didn't applaud :smh: The guys working the booth also invited the Commish up to talk about the historic event and he turned down the request. We all know he has ties with Aaron and is probably disturbed with Bonds with all the allegations and what not... but please give the man some credit because he still had to make contact with the ball! Any respect I had for the Commish is gone because I felt it was a classless act on his part!

Congratulations Bonds!!! :clap:

Black@Gold Forever32
08-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Hey Bonds has been my favorite player since I was 9 years old....Now I don't agree with everything he has said/done in his career. But its a great accomplishment no matter what.....He was a great player before approaching/tying the HR record........this is just gravy and really I have doubts about the record.....other players juiced also so the playing field was leveled in my mind.....Now hopefully Bonds hits 756 quickly so this talk can end....lol I'm more impressed with the fact he is the only player in history with 500 homers/steal.....only player with 400 in both stats as well....

BB2W
08-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Props to Bonds!... roids, or not. Canseco couldn't do it. :greengrin:

Dako
08-05-2007, 12:36 AM
Congrats to Bonds! One of my all-time favorites 'roids or not....

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-05-2007, 02:29 AM
Congrats to bonds. But look for A-Rods to break Bonds record. Also look for Bonds to be indicted by the end of the year.

PsychoWard
08-05-2007, 09:54 AM
congrats to bonds!!!!

Iron City South
08-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Bond is a racist FRAUD ... he gets zero respect or props from me.

Start putting that asterisk before his name!

NOVA STEELERS
08-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Congrads to Bonds, he is still in the commishs dog house