PDA

View Full Version : SA store now open for business !

BlitzburghRockCity
08-04-2007, 12:41 AM
The one and only place to get official SA merchandise. With the new logo now in place and no worries of NFL copyright issues that we can foresee we've opened the store back up for everyone.

http://www.cafepress.com/steeleraddicts

Cafepress has been around for a long time and it's used all over the net for sites just like SA where you can order confidently and receive a quality product in return. Their customer service is good and their shipping is fast.

We've loaded up Tshirts, mugs, hats, stickers, a calendar, mousepad and sweatshirts so far. We'll be looking to add merchandise as time goes on as well so keep checking back. All the items are reasonably priced and good quality.

If anyone has any ideas of what else they might like, assuming cafepress has the availability, we'll certainly do our best. :bigthumb: By purchasing SA merchandise you'll be out spreading the word everytime you wear it which is always a good thing for the site.

Any questions please feel free to post up here, as well as suggestions. Anything related to ordering should be directed to Cafepress customer service.

Enjoy ! :towelwave:

K Train
08-04-2007, 12:48 AM
ok if i remember correctly, there was a little issue with the previous store when we were doing the slogan contest....now one of the prizes for winning was a free shirt....im just saying lol

can find the thread cause it was deleted and replaced with the updated slogan contest thread (i think) and remember.....just saying lol

Captcoolhand
08-04-2007, 12:57 AM
ok if i remember correctly, there was a little issue with the previous store when we were doing the slogan contest....now one of the prizes for winning was a free shirt....im just saying lol

can find the thread cause it was deleted and replaced with the updated slogan contest thread (i think) and remember.....just saying lol
Kyle, you are always looking for something to get ahead.....:lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
08-04-2007, 12:58 AM
So what are you trying to say, you want a free T-shirt or something Kyle? :rolleyes: :lol:

K Train
08-04-2007, 01:06 AM
i never said that, but yeah ok if you insist....since i did win one after all :D

BlitzburghNation
08-04-2007, 01:23 AM
Where's my credit card,,,,,,,,, :scratch:

Hope the wife doesn't read this ~~~~~~ :haha:

If she does she'll just have to kiss my ------- :moon:

floodcitygirl
08-04-2007, 01:49 AM
I'm going shopping tomorrow! Woo hoo!!!!! :banana:

AZ_Steeler
08-04-2007, 02:03 AM
Awesome!!! Now I can get my son a shirt that fits :D

steelersgal86
08-04-2007, 06:25 AM
:bigthumb: Awesome!!!!

BlitzburghNation
08-04-2007, 07:02 AM
Don't mean to be a nip picker,,,,,,,,,, :scratch:

But I hate white T-Shirts,,,,,,,,,,,,Are you gonna have any Black ones :dunno:

steelersgal86
08-04-2007, 07:05 AM
Don't mean to be a nip picker,,,,,,,,,, :scratch:

But I hate white T-Shirts,,,,,,,,,,,,Are you gonna have any Black ones :dunno:

:iagree:

BlitzburghRockCity
08-04-2007, 07:19 AM
Right now there is white and Grey...We have to check on the black tee's with the logo so it looks right so I'll get back to ya. :)

BlitzburghNation
08-04-2007, 07:27 AM
Right now there is white and Grey...We have to check on the black tee's with the logo so it looks right so I'll get back to ya. :)

Thanks TG,,,,,:bigthumb:

You know what they say,,,,,,:scratch:
Once you wear black you never go back ~~~~~ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DIESELMAN
08-04-2007, 07:38 AM
3 bucks for a bumper sticker???? Are you kidding me!!!!! Just messin wit ya...looks good, as more time goes by you'll add more merchandise right? :bigthumb:

DIESELMAN
08-04-2007, 08:17 AM
Basically cafepress has a list of merchandise that you can load up. They periodically add more stuff as well so as they do we'll be sure to load it up for ya'll. What's loaded up now is the more popular stuff but there are still other styles of tee's and other products that I haven't gotten a chance to check out yet. I just loaded up the basics last night to get the store underway. By tomorrow I'll load all the good stuff they have available currently and then continue to keep an eye out for new products.

Cafepress is a very affordable way to sell your merchandise since it's made to order and shipped right to you. I'll continue to explore other various outlets that might have different products as time goes on too but cafepress is a great way to get started and has a very solid reputation all over the net.

:)

Sweet!! You guys are the ****!!! :bigthumb:

Prosdo
08-04-2007, 05:44 PM
The stuff looks great. Do you guys think we'll have gold tees?

K Train
08-04-2007, 09:42 PM
damn i look good in grey, a grey 2xl would be fantastic, damn i would look good

BB2W
08-04-2007, 09:54 PM
I'm gonna get a couple shirts, the mousepad, and a bumper sticker for my work truck. :redcool:

BlitzburghRockCity
08-04-2007, 11:42 PM
The stuff looks great. Do you guys think we'll have gold tees?

I'll check and see what all colors they offer on the site besides the basic ones already listed :bigthumb:

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
Just added some kids and baby items too !

BBG7
08-04-2007, 11:50 PM
great stuff!!!

floodcitygirl
08-05-2007, 12:01 AM
I'm definately going to order some things. Kind of waiting now to see what colors and/or alternatives you guys come up with. Great job!

Don't know if you're looking for them, but one little suggestion????....I love t's that have something on the back too. Maybe just the "Steeler Addicts" name??? :dunno:

SteelerBee43
08-05-2007, 01:35 AM
Where's my credit card,,,,,,,,, :scratch:

Hope the wife doesn't read this ~~~~~~ :haha:

If she does she'll just have to kiss my ------- :moon:
I did read it and i will kick your ***,Orlando or T-shirt :scratch::chair:

steelersgal86
08-05-2007, 08:42 AM
I did read it and i will kick your ***,Orlando or T-shirt :scratch::chair:

:markit::haha:

BlitzburghRockCity
08-05-2007, 09:32 AM
I'm definately going to order some things. Kind of waiting now to see what colors and/or alternatives you guys come up with. Great job!

Don't know if you're looking for them, but one little suggestion????....I love t's that have something on the back too. Maybe just the "Steeler Addicts" name??? :dunno:

What's in the store now is pretty much what's available as far as apparel goes. They do have black T's available but we need to change the background on the logo first so it will show up right.

Some of the Tee's will say "other colors available" on them when you click on it so that's something you can consider too if you like.

I can make some of them with a small logo on the chest in the front and a big logo on the back if you want?

PsychoWard
08-05-2007, 09:41 AM
great stuff and great prices

BlitzburghRockCity
08-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Here we go, here is one I was talking about, in grey...

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/prod.aspx?p=steeleraddicts.156743455

I'll see about making some more like that as well.

[AutoMerged Post Below]
Just browsing through, I see that I can only have 1 type of each color product show up in the store at a time. Meaning I can't have a White Tee with the logo in the front and then another white Tee with the logo on the chest and on the back. However I can custom make any of the clothing items with a logo on the back and/or on the chest in the front via a separate member section of the website, so if anyone wants that just let me know. You can paypal or send me the money and I'll have it shipped right to your door in the same amount of time as if you ordered it yourself. :)

floodcitygirl
08-05-2007, 11:01 AM
I like that TG! Thanks. Decisions.....decisions...... :greengrin:

BlitzburghRockCity
08-19-2007, 08:38 PM
:bump:

Just a reminder to everyone that for those interested in kids/infant clothing I have it set up for the SA text logo to be on them but if you all want the bridge main logo on there just let me know and I can customize it for you pretty easily.

That goes with pretty much any product there, if you'd like your item to have the logo on the chest instead of the middle of the shirt in the front, or perhaps the SA on the chest and logo on the back or whatever just let me know and we'll work it out no problem :)

AZ_Steeler
08-19-2007, 09:07 PM
:woot: Just bought my son and I matching shirts! :D

:cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
08-19-2007, 09:24 PM
First person to post up a pic of them wearing an SA Tshirt gets 100000 in SA Gold ;)

BR7
08-19-2007, 09:38 PM
ha.. ill match it if Chris put up a pic of himself in the pink t.. lol.

Thats the first time I visited the store since the updated logo. The initials look real good on the t's. Didnt think theyd be that big.. but looks real good. :bigthumb:

No yellow t for the initials logo? err... actually no initials logo t for adults? And when does the "pill" make its appearance?

BlitzburghRockCity
08-19-2007, 09:52 PM
You can request an initials Tee and I'll set it up no problem. I just made the default merchandise for the adult to be the bridge and the default for the kids to be the initials but we can customize anything virtually anyway; you just can't load it all up at the same time on the same merchandise for some reason. I think you can in the premium store though, Im checking into that. They recently started making different color Tees, some of them come in yellow and others don't. The ones that do are labled as such in the description that the store puts in.

The "pill" will be out during the season, stay tuned.

RckyMtnStlrFan
08-19-2007, 10:03 PM

:ditto: How about "SteelerAddicts" across the front with the logo across the back?:bigthumb:

Everything looks great:bigthumb: But, I agree with FCG. I like something on the front and back.

I'm getting ready to order mine now. If you go with her suggestion I'll get that one too!:yesnod:

BlitzburghRockCity
08-19-2007, 10:18 PM
If you want the bridge logo on the back and the SA text on the front or whatever just let me know and I can set it up for you.

RckyMtnStlrFan
08-19-2007, 10:33 PM
If you want the bridge logo on the back and the SA text on the front or whatever just let me know and I can set it up for you.

I would buy one:bigthumb:

[AutoMerged Post Below]
My wife just nixed my purchase. I'm going on another vacation this week, but when I come back I'm all over this!:yesnod:

AZ_Steeler
08-21-2007, 07:25 PM
First person to post up a pic of them wearing an SA T-Shirt gets 100,000 in SA Gold ;)
Just a reminder! :bigthumb:

BR7... are you buying me the pink one! ;)

BlitzburghRockCity
08-21-2007, 07:29 PM
I'll even up it to 500,000 in SA gold ! :woot:

AZ_Steeler
08-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Does he qualify for the give-away? :D

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1002/p8270427xq6.th.jpg
Click the pic for the bigger version (http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p8270427xq6.jpg)

BlitzburghRockCity
08-27-2007, 08:55 PM
Now that's what Im talkin about ! He looks awesome Chris !! :woot:

Prosdo
08-28-2007, 01:25 AM

Click the pic for the bigger version (http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p8270427xq6.jpg)

lol That's great. An addict in the making. :)

steelersgal86
08-28-2007, 06:09 AM
How adorable AZ...:tt02::tt02:

BR7
09-05-2007, 02:02 PM

Dang, I was late.. lol. that 500k was mine! (of course.. 500k is chump change) lol. Nice pic Chris. I'll have to up mine later today. First to post their kid in the alternate logo gets a trillion? lol.. :bluelol: :lol:

Prosdo
09-16-2007, 01:21 AM
Just bought a hoody and shirt today. Can't wait to get them!

AZ_Steeler
09-16-2007, 05:20 PM
:worthless:

Just an FYI, I am exempt form the contest so the 500k is still on the table!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-16-2007, 05:25 PM
Yeah don't forget to post up everyone, I might even be persuaded to sweeten the 500K alittle bit ;)

Hburg
09-16-2007, 05:42 PM
I don't know if cafepress has them availible, but a fitted cap (flat bill) with the SA logo would look sweet!

BuFu

AZ_Steeler
09-16-2007, 05:45 PM
hmmm... have to look into that one BuFu! :bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-16-2007, 05:54 PM
At this point they only have a couple hat options available but I'll check into it with them and see.

Hburg
09-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Here's a quick mock up of the ideas I had in mind. The first two are skull caps/beanies with the two different SA logos. The second two are fitted caps (with a flat bill) with the two different SA logos. If the fitted caps could be produced, the bridge logo in the front and a small "SA" logo in the back would look tight.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l100/bufuhbg/SACaps.jpg

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
09-16-2007, 08:55 PM
I like those a lot, the only problem is that cafepress doesn't offer them :( If we can find a place that will do those hats at a good price we can consider it.

Hburg
09-16-2007, 10:30 PM
I like those a lot, the only problem is that cafepress doesn't offer them :( If we can find a place that will do those hats at a good price we can consider it.

So would you be looking for an online dealer of embroibering, or a local store?

Yea, it might be a lil pricey, especially on the fitted caps. I'll browse around and see if there in anything.

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
09-16-2007, 10:39 PM
Well we have cafepress now so we have a good store but Im always open for suggestions so if you come across a place that can do it just let me know and we'll see what we can do ;)

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2007, 08:10 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen...

May I present to you the New Steeler Addicts Store ! (http://www.cafepress.com/steeleraddicts)

We've upgraded the store to include even more great merchandise for you to choose from.

Let us know what you think !

BBG7
10-18-2007, 08:15 PM
wow...great stuff. I will have to order some things.

floodcitygirl
10-18-2007, 08:22 PM
TG! Great new stuff! I love the ladies black long sleeve tee. And I see a golf shirt for my son "Real Men Don't Wear Stripes" in his future. OMG how hillarious is that. And it even meets with his school's dress code. I love it! lol!

BR7
10-18-2007, 11:21 PM
I like the new layout. The Pill is still my all time fav, but gotta love the 'stripes' as my second fav.

steelersgal86
10-19-2007, 05:08 AM
Very nice :bigthumb:

Prosdo
10-19-2007, 10:21 AM
The store looks great!

AZ_Steeler
10-19-2007, 11:31 AM
I like the new layout. The Pill is still my all time fav, but gotta love the 'stripes' as my second fav.

Just wait until the SA Limited Edition shirt comes out! :D

Did I really say that??? :whistle:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Yes everyone we've heard your cries for this special edition SA merchandise and it's finally available.

check out the store now (http://www.cafepress.com/steeleraddicts)and get your " Steeler Addicts - It's more than a fever, it's an addiction" tshirts, mugs, hats, etc.

Remember, any profits from this merchandise always goes right back into SA. We keep the prices as low as possible so everyone has a chance to get some cool SA gear.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Don't forget also to check out all the cool special edition areas of the store..they contain the alternate logo's and slogans :towelwave:

Steel58
06-30-2008, 03:29 PM
PITT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
04-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I've added some new products to the SA Store! We've got iphone and some android cases, ipad cases, laptop sleeves, new travel mugs, water bottles, and more!

Remember, each item is shown with 1 logo but I can custom make you anything you want with any of SA logo's.

I've got several of the tshirts and mugs that I use regularly and I can honestly say that over the years they've held up extremely well.