PDA

View Full Version : Culpepper finds a sucker to sign him.....

DIESELMAN
08-01-2007, 09:29 PM
NAPA, Calif. -- Free-agent quarterback Daunte Culpepper signed a one-year contract with Oakland on Tuesday, giving the Raiders a backup plan for top draft pick JaMarcus Russell.

Culpepper, 30, worked out in the afternoon before a gathering of Raiders scouts and coaches. The workout was private and Culpepper left without speaking to reporters, but Oakland coach Lane Kiffin announced the signing shortly after the Raiders completed practice.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10276416

PsychoWard
08-01-2007, 10:12 PM
wow so he is back with moss!! like that is going to help him :rolleyes:

Black@Gold Forever32
08-01-2007, 10:26 PM
wow so he is back with moss!! like that is going to help him :rolleyes:

Moss is with New England now so Moss can't even help him....:lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
08-01-2007, 10:28 PM
:lol: So this is their insurance policy since they can't seem to sign their franchise QB and get him in camp.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-01-2007, 10:38 PM
:lol: So this is their insurance policy since they can't seem to sign their franchise QB and get him in camp.

Russell isn't stupid....I'm sure he isn't in a hurry to get his *** kicked behind that Oline.....:lol: So I think Russell is just taking his time since he knows he is in for a long haul there in Oakland...lol The Raiders D is solid but that offense is just crap to say the least...lol

AZ_Steeler
08-02-2007, 01:54 AM
:hilarious: Oakland!!! :lol: Good luck there Daunte... watch that knee scrambling for your life!

PsychoWard
08-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Moss is with New England now so Moss can't even help him....:lol:

Oh yeah thats right good call:greengrin:

ARKIESTEEL
08-02-2007, 11:30 AM
I went to my first Steeler game last year at Pittsburgh (I have been to a bunch of away games) and who is sitting right next to me.....a dolphins fan with a culpepper jersey on....well at first Culpepper didnt look to bad and this dude (next to me) stands up points at me and screams thats Culpepper football... Well I was like "I will remind you of that later" I did right after Joey took that pick in for a TD.

I wish I could find that guy now:yesnod:

WildBillSteel
08-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Not sure how much Cullpepper has left in the tank but he still gives em a chance to win. If he isnt sucked up by the black hole anyway lol

SteelerSteve
08-09-2007, 02:28 AM
Not sure how much Cullpepper has left in the tank but he still gives em a chance to win. If he isnt sucked up by the black hole anyway lol
Peyton Manning couldn't make the raiders win:lol:

NOVA STEELERS
08-17-2007, 12:55 PM
The raiders sign all the has been's, trouble makers etc...... pac-man will be in silver in black when he gets re-instated and if vick is allowed to play again the raiders will welcome him with open arms as well...... The raiders should move to the prison league...............

KSSteelerfan
08-18-2007, 07:59 PM
Being a QB in Oakland is like being stuck on Gilligan's Island. No life, no motorcar, not a single luxury. Nobody wants to play in Oakland let alone coach there. Wow what a knucklehead.:lol: