PDA

View Full Version : Gore breaks hand

BlitzburghRockCity
07-31-2007, 11:41 PM
From KFFL

Gore Suffers Broken Hand

Matt Maiocco, of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports San Francisco 49ers RB Frank Gore (hand) suffered a broken right hand during the team's morning practice Monday, July 30. He is expected to miss at least a week and possibly several exhibition games. The bone is expected to take four weeks to heal, so it is not known if Gore will play during the exhibition season.

This will cause some fantasy owners to pause a bit since Gore won't be getting much work this preseason. I'd still pick him up though because he's money, he was great for me last year.

SteelCityMan786
08-01-2007, 12:28 AM
From KFFL

This will cause some fantasy owners to pause a bit since Gore won't be getting much work this preseason. I'd still pick him up though because he's money, he was great for me last year.

One more reason my league is drafting late

It's going to be a tough blow for the niners if this means some regular season games to.

Dako
08-01-2007, 12:50 AM
One more reason my league is drafting late

will forward this to a person in my ff league who is riding my *** about starting the draft already...before the first preseason game.....

DIESELMAN
08-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Injuries will happen now and later, it don't matter when you draft. What would you rather have someone who breaks their hand now and will be ready for the season or draft someone August 29th, who will break their leg in the first game, just because someone makes it out of TC's healthy don't mean they will stay healthy, thats what makes FF fun, you never know whats going to happen on any given sunday

TEEMONT
08-01-2007, 04:29 PM
i bet this makes Gore drop to at least a 2nd rounder in most leagues....