PDA

View Full Version : America's Game on NFL Network

Prosdo
07-30-2007, 06:51 PM
America's Game Steelers 2005 Superbowl on NFL Network at 9PM!

SteelerSal
07-30-2007, 07:09 PM
America's Game Steelers 2005 Superbowl on NFL Network at 9PM!

They might not show it because they are airing all Bill Walsh themes because of his death, today.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-30-2007, 10:45 PM
Ive got it permanently saved on the DVR, it' never gets old !

Prosdo
07-31-2007, 01:01 AM
Like Sal said they played Bill Walsh :(

Koopa
07-31-2007, 01:34 AM
i got the game on dvd, that road to XL dvd set is ****ing awesome lol, i kinda enjoy watching kimo go into palmers knees, i know it's messed up, but i really hate the bengals lol

BlitzburghRockCity
07-31-2007, 01:38 AM

No real surprise there. NFLN will reaire that America's Game feature countless times in the future anyways.

steelersgal86
07-31-2007, 07:18 AM

Yeah found that out...I was looking forward to it too!! thanks for the heads up though :bigthumb:

SteelerSal
08-01-2007, 01:01 PM
Anybody watch this last night? I did and yeah I've seen it 4-5 times and yeah I have the 4 DVD road to XL set, that i've watched a half dozen times, but you know, it never gets old and I still get the same goosebump feeling every time.:cope:

ARKIESTEEL
08-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Anybody watch this last night? I did and yeah I've seen it 4-5 times and yeah I have the 4 DVD road to XL set, that i've watched a half dozen times, but you know, it never gets old and I still get the same goosebump feeling every time.:cope:

I did and yes sometimes even just a slit bit of wetness around my right eye seems there is always dust or something floating around when I watch it

SteelerSal
08-01-2007, 01:19 PM
I did and yes sometimes even just a slit bit of wetness around my right eye seems there is always dust or something floating around when I watch it

Allergy season, yeah that's it :lol:

It's funny whenever my wife watches a sappy movie and she tears up, she will look at me and tell me I'm cold hearted for not tearing up also. Then when I watch old Steeler clips like last nights when Bettis was talking or Cowher, she gets mad at me when my eyes start to water.:greengrin:
She just don't understand what it's like to be that passionate about something, like the way I am with the Steelers.

ARKIESTEEL
08-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Allergy season, yeah that's it :lol:

It's funny whenever my wife watches a sappy movie and she tears up, she will look at me and tell me I'm cold hearted for not tearing up also. Then when I watch old Steeler clips like last nights when Bettis was talking or Cowher, she gets mad at me when my eyes start to water.:greengrin:
She just don't understand what it's like to be that passionate about something, like the way I am with the Steelers.

Hell my wife crys like a baby ever time we watch this show

Also makes me miss old Porter too

memphissteelergirl
08-01-2007, 02:57 PM
I've only seen an excerpt of this on nfl.com

And I don't have NFL Network...heck, I don't even have cable (yes, shocking, huh?)

Any idea when it will be available on DVD?