PDA

View Full Version : What is yout 1st thought....

Captcoolhand
07-27-2007, 01:47 AM
When looking at this picture.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/photos/2007-07-26/0726stholmesa-a.jpgHey Boys, you want your ball back!

Steelers' Santonio Holmes watches practice. Holmes has not worked out yet during camp at St. Vincent College due to an injury.What a sissy!

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/photos/2007-07-26/0727ststholmesb-a.jpg

Steelers' Santonio Holmes plays with a football Thursday while watching practice. Look Ma, I can't practice but I can goof off on the sidelines.

BlitzburghNation
07-27-2007, 01:57 AM
:scratch: ~~~~~` :dunno:

Just hope he's a Quality #2 WR and Big Ben's stat's go through the ROOF !
:crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfi ngers::crossfingers:

floodcitygirl
07-27-2007, 02:03 AM
Wonder why they're not talking about what "minor surgery" he's had....especially when it's keeping him off the field?????...... :dunno:

BlitzburghNation
07-27-2007, 02:26 AM
Wonder why they're not talking about what "minor surgery" he's had....especially when it's keeping him off the field?????...... :dunno:

Probably because it's so minor ~~~~~ :popcorn:

Captcoolhand
07-27-2007, 02:31 AM

For the second straight day, wide receiver Santonio Holmes refused to discuss a non-football injury that forced him to miss practice.

"I can't say," Holmes said of an ailment that needed a minor surgical procedure to correct.

What the F*ck kind of answer is that............
We as fans are concerned about about what's going on and all we get is "I can't say." :cursin:

TEEMONT
07-27-2007, 02:48 AM
We as fans are concerned about about what's going on and all we get is "I can't say." :cursin:

lol...come on dude...thats the standard athlete answer.

BlitzburghNation
07-27-2007, 02:53 AM

Relax cap,,,,,,,,,,,,,Have a ~~~~~~ :smoking:

SteelerSteve
07-27-2007, 03:30 AM
well, its still early. The important thing is that he is healthy and doesn't get on the field to soon and aggravate a minor injury into a potential serious one.:2cents:

SteelersWoman
07-27-2007, 03:36 AM
Don't they have to be ok'd by the team doctor after an injury or surgery before they can get back on the field?

SteelerSteve
07-27-2007, 03:40 AM
Don't they have to be ok'd by the team doctor after an injury or surgery before they can get back on the field?
I think so... not 100% sure though.

Captcoolhand
07-27-2007, 03:54 AM
lol...come on dude...thats the standard athlete answer.

Relax cap,,,,,,,,,,,,,Have a ~~~~~~ :smoking:
Oh I'm relaxed, i just like to get things stired up.:yesnod: :lol::stirpot:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-27-2007, 07:09 AM

Yes the team doctors and trainers have to clear him to play and practice. I just find it odd also that it's such a big secret especially for a "minor procedure".

Iron City South
07-27-2007, 11:48 AM

Because nobody wants to hear about them snipping his wires.....

The Big "V" is nobody's business ... :tt02:

floodcitygirl
07-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Because nobody wants to hear about them snipping his wires.....

The Big "V" is nobody's business ... :tt02:Hey! We're Steeler fans. We want to know EVERYTHING about our players! Isn't that written into thier contracts or something that they can't keep any information private from us???!!! :dunno::lol:

ARKIESTEEL
07-27-2007, 12:29 PM
Better him 100% then banged up all year

okiesteeler
07-28-2007, 12:35 AM
He cant say because he went in to have sandpaper surgically affixed to his hands to help him hold onto the football, so he does not fumble it so much this year. And he does not want other recievers to hear about it or they might do the same thing, and that would take away his edge. He looks very gay in the first picture

manofsteel
07-28-2007, 01:37 PM
HE PROBALBLY STUBBED HIS TOE OR SOMETHING HES STARTING TO REMIND ME OF KENDRELL MR. WHIRPOOL BELL

steelcitysfinestXL
07-28-2007, 01:48 PM
I think everybody is reading way to much into this... they said his surgery was non football related and that he hasnt been cleared to play by team doctors.. he said he wanted to be on the field getting in sync with the new offense and ben, but team doctors he not cleared him! Im more worried about Timmons. Holmes will be fine... hes the best WR (other than Ward) since we drafted Burress, just look at the numbers.

strong D
07-28-2007, 02:31 PM
I think everybody is reading way to much into this... they said his surgery was non football related and that he hasnt been cleared to play by team doctors.. he said he wanted to be on the field getting in sync with the new offense and ben, but team doctors he not cleared him! Im more worried about Timmons. Holmes will be fine... hes the best WR (other than Ward) since we drafted Burress, just look at the numbers.

:plus1::plus1:
i agree everyone needs to just chill he will be fine

Stlrs4Life
07-28-2007, 06:07 PM

Wondering the same. Wonder how long till it gets out what it really was?