PDA

View Full Version : Barry Bonds: Love'em or Hate'em

Iron City South
07-23-2007, 11:57 AM
Personally, I think he's a lying, condescending, racially biased piece-of-****, pharmaceutical-guzzling, cheating son of a bitch, who can give a rats *** about ethics or integrity because he's in it for the money! :cursin:

What say you? :dunno:

BlitzburghNation
07-23-2007, 12:02 PM
Personally, I think he's a lying, condescending, racially biased piece-of-shiat, pharmaceutical-guzzling, cheating son of a bitch, who can give a rats *** about ethics or integrity because he's in it for the money! :cursin:

:iagree: ~~~~~~ :bigfinger: HIM !!!!
He's a huge~~~~:moon: HOLE !!!!

AZ_Steeler
07-23-2007, 12:04 PM
I don't think I could have said it any better... Once Bonds left Pittsburgh, I knew right then it was only for the money and had nothing to do with his Dad coaching there. I wouldn't mind one bit to see him get walked the rest of the season because I don't feel he is worthy of the homer run title especially with this investigation going on! I personally would rather see someone like Griffey capture the coveted title! :bigthumb:

TEEMONT
07-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Personally, I think he's a lying, condescending, racially biased piece-of-shiat, pharmaceutical-guzzling, cheating son of a bitch, who can give a rats *** about ethics or integrity because he's in it for the money! :cursin:

wow...we agree on something.

Iron City South
07-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Before

http://www.thesportstruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/barry-bonds-pre-steroids.jpg

After:scratch:

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/sports/brew/img/mar04/bonds327.jpg

http://www.wisecamel.com/images/Bonds%20B%20and%20A%202.jpg

Black@Gold Forever32
07-23-2007, 02:45 PM
All natural no doubt..............................just kidding there so don't jump my ***....

As for all about the money....Did you know the Giants originally drafted Barry Bonds but he turned them down to play college baseball at Arizona State.....Ok he is also from California....His dad did play for the Giants and also did coach there.......His Godfather the Great Willie Mays also was a Giant.....Since yes those reasons also played a factor in Barry signing with the Giants and leaving the Pirates...Plus if Barry would have stayed with the Pirates they would have traded him eventually.......In closing he still is the best baseball player of this generation....Only player with 500 homers and 500 steals bitches.....lol

TEEMONT
07-23-2007, 02:56 PM
the more I think about it, it is impossible to say someone isn't in it for the money...they all get paid..very well.

Bonds however, well I will retract my statement that I hate him, b/c I really don't want to hate someone so inconsequntial to my life. However, he isa cheater, even worse is, he is a cheater who always blames someone else, whether it be BACLO, a teammate, or the press. his accomplishments mean nothing.

Would he have been his generations greatest player w/o roids? Maybe, I still think Griffey would have been the greatest. Just imagine where Griff would be on the HR list if he would have been on the same stuff Bonds was. Shady **** as far as I am concerned.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-23-2007, 03:07 PM
the more I think about it, it is impossible to say someone isn't in it for the money...they all get paid..very well.

Bonds however, well I will retract my statement that I hate him, b/c I really don't want to hate someone so inconsequntial to my life. However, he isa cheater, even worse is, he is a cheater who always blames someone else, whether it be BACLO, a teammate, or the press. his accomplishments mean nothing.

Would he have been his generations greatest player w/o roids? Maybe, I still think Griffey would have been the greatest. Just imagine where Griff would be on the HR list if he would have been on the same stuff Bonds was. Shady shiat as far as I am concerned.

Griffey also played his home game sin the King Dome most his career....:lol: You talk about a joke for a ball park...The King Dome was almost as bad as Coors Field...lol

Barry Bonds never played in a great hitters park...The stadium in Frisco now is one of the top pitchers parks in baseball....Like Barry once said if he would have played his home games in the King Dome he would have done 40/40 every year....:lol:

As a person Bonds probably is big douche bag and I don't have a problem with people saying that.......But he is still one of the best to ever play the game of baseball.

SteelersfaninPhilly
07-24-2007, 04:03 PM
Yeah Bonds is one helluva of player. He will be break the homerun record. But if A-Rod keeps going. I would expect him to pass bonds as the all time HR leader when it is all said and done.

DIESELMAN
07-24-2007, 07:24 PM
If Griffey would've stayed healthy the past few seasons, who knows where he would be on the HR list. Griffey is a class act, Bonds is a classless ***. I'd rather have integrity and respect from the fans and my peers with good stats then to have controversy revolving around any accomplishments I might have made.

Ambridge
07-24-2007, 07:51 PM
*--Cheater

Stairwayto7
07-24-2007, 09:13 PM
I love em!

Always have been a huge Bonds fan. The before and after pictures do him no justice. In 1985 I weighed 165 at 17 years old. Never took steroids and once weighed in at 242. I love to work out, supplements are 200% better than they were 20 years ago. And he has the money and time to workout 24/7.

Did he take steroids, possibly!

We didn`t take anything from our Steelers heroes for taking them. Webster and company always were juicing.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-24-2007, 09:19 PM
I love em!

Always have been a huge Bonds fan. The before and after pictures do him no justice. In 1985 I weighed 165 at 17 years old. Never took steroids and once weighed in at 242. I love to work out, supplements are 200% better than they were 20 years ago. And he has the money and time to workout 24/7.

We didn`t take anything from our Steelers heroes for taking them. Webster and company always were juicing.

Great post Cleve.........:tt02::tt02::tt02: Mr. Bonds has been my favorite baseball player since I was 9 years old...I'm 28 now and does anybody really think I'm going to jump off his bandwagon now? lol

Great point on Mike Webster juicing...Plus do you think todays NFL player are clean? If anybody does then you have your head in the sand....:lol:

Dako
07-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Have always been and will always be a Bonds fan.

Do you think maybe he can send some of his 'roids to the current pirates? That whole team needs a shot or two in the ***.

TEEMONT
07-24-2007, 11:23 PM
I love em!

But a guy that in love with himself and that concerned with his body knows what he is putting in his body. For him to say he thought the "cream and clear" was flax seed oil is just absolute BS. Nothing is ever his fault, it is always someone else's. The dude is a liar, which is the biggest reason I have no respect for him.

Prosdo
07-25-2007, 01:01 AM
I never liked Barry Bonds because of what an *** he behaved like to fans in Pittsburgh when he played for us. I have heard several stories from friends when they met him.

Stairwayto7
07-25-2007, 05:31 AM
But a guy that in love with himself and that concerned with his body knows what he is putting in his body. For him to say he thought the "cream and clear" was flax seed oil is just absolute BS. Nothing is ever his fault, it is always someone else's. The dude is a liar, which is the biggest reason I have no respect for him.

There is still no proof that he lied, and his has not been charged with anything. There are plenty of liars in pro sports and real life.

My point for a couple years now is, what if Balco was to blame. What if Conti came to Bonds and said " I have this new product that is legal, and better than any product on the market" he wanted him to try it, if he had success with the product, then he would be a spokeman for that product. In the mean time he sells you and me and the rest of the world some bogus **** that doesn`t work. But everyone sees Bonds and other bulking up because it worked for them. I deal supplements everyday, and the ones I sell work. There are many out there that are worthless, and companies will try anything to get thier names out there. Supplements are not FDA approved anyway. If he did take them, he really may have NOT known. His size does not seem to big to me, the most he weighed is 240. He has all year to workout out, I wish I had that kind of time.

TEEMONT
07-25-2007, 09:41 AM
There is still no proof that he lied, and his has not been charged with anything. There are plenty of liars in pro sports and real life.[/QUOUTE]

So that makes it right for Bonds for lie, b/c everyone else does it?

[QUOTE]My point for a couple years now is, what if Balco was to blame. What if Conti came to Bonds and said " I have this new product that is legal, and better than any product on the market" he wanted him to try it, if he had success with the product, then he would be a spokeman for that product. In the mean time he sells you and me and the rest of the world some bogus shiat that doesn`t work. But everyone sees Bonds and other bulking up because it worked for them. I deal supplements everyday, and the ones I sell work. There are many out there that are worthless, and companies will try anything to get thier names out there. Supplements are not FDA approved anyway. If he did take them, he really may have NOT known. His size does not seem to big to me, the most he weighed is 240. He has all year to workout out, I wish I had that kind of time.

Dude, you know as well as I do that Bonds isnt going to put something in or on his body without knwoing what it is.

Stairwayto7
07-25-2007, 07:29 PM
[QUOTE=Clevestinks;127375]There is still no proof that he lied, and his has not been charged with anything. There are plenty of liars in pro sports and real life.[/QUOUTE]

So that makes it right for Bonds for lie, b/c everyone else does it?

Dude, you know as well as I do that Bonds isnt going to put something in or on his body without knwoing what it is.

I`m just saying, there is NO FDA approval on muscle building supplements. If Balco says its a legal testosterone booster, like millions of others on the market, and they give him the whole deal to read over. The give him better than what we could get product, who would know? Besides in Jan 2006 Prohormones were made illegal, they worked, he could have tried them, legally!

Also his playing weight is 228, at 6 feet plus. Big deal 228 isn`t that big, he just looks huge because he is cut.
***AutoMerged Post Below...***
Bonds is 6`2' 230

A-Rod is 6`3" 218

12 lbs difference, nobody crying about A rod

Iron City South
07-26-2007, 08:49 AM
I'm willing to put the whole steroid issue aside and I can honestly say my opinion of him doesn't change as a person. He's a punk .... a money whoring, egotistical punk who really ... deep down .... doesn't really give a damn about his fans ... the game of baseball .... or preserving the tradition of other baseball greats who truly played the game with integrity. I've heard him get on his soap-box several times about how "whitey" has done nothing but put the black man down in professional sports and it made me want to vomit. :barf:

Fu<k Barry Bonds and the bat that he swings .... :bigfinger:

Dako
07-26-2007, 10:38 AM
Fu<k Barry Bonds and the bat that he swings .... :bigfinger:

ummmm......so, how do you really feel about him?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

memphissteelergirl
07-26-2007, 11:37 AM
Barry Bonds=jackass

I think I will actually go into mourning when he breaks the HR record (which he eventually will, sadly)...to see a class act like Hank Aaron get replaced by a such a miserable excuse of a human being.

TEEMONT
07-26-2007, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE=TEEMONT;127410]

Also his playing weight is 228, at 6 feet plus. Big deal 228 isn`t that big, he just looks huge because he is cut.
***AutoMerged Post Below...***
Bonds is 6`2' 230

A-Rod is 6`3" 218

12 lbs difference, nobody crying about A rod

Bonds weighs 228 like the Bus weighed 250...BS.

Plus when Bonds was 31, like ARod is, he wieghed in at like 194. And at 185 as a rookie, whereas ARod weighed 210 as a rookie. Plus ARod still has the same hat size.

Blitzburgh55
07-26-2007, 03:43 PM
i dont love him or hate him

Stairwayto7
07-26-2007, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=Clevestinks;127521]

Bonds weighs 228 like the Bus weighed 250...BS.

Plus when Bonds was 31, like ARod is, he wieghed in at like 194. And at 185 as a rookie, whereas ARod weighed 210 as a rookie. Plus ARod still has the same hat size.

Point taken, but there is still innocent til proven guilty! I hope that Bonds just worked his *** off! As far as a younger lighter Bonds. I deal with weight lifters and bodybuilders everyday. I know older bodybuilders that compete in Heavy weight divisions, but when they were young , they were middle weight. Why, well they have been doing it for years now. And for alot of people thier metabolism is so high when thier younger , that its actually hard to gain muscle and keep weight on. As thier metabolism slows, they have alot better gains.

TEEMONT
07-27-2007, 01:26 AM
[QUOTE=TEEMONT;127630]

The guy is still huge, and we know he isnt on them now. He is a workout freak, before he was 31 he wasnt interested in being strong, he was a HR, base stealing machine. I know he may have taken steroids! And he may have not known, or he may have known. He has never tested positive! And since when does only your opinion count? He is hated for the way he acts, so he is an easy target.

Try lifting some weights, maybe even you can gain some musclle mass, instead of video games all day

I edited this post...not a mod.

Iron City South
08-04-2007, 10:10 AM
http://diy.despair.com/output/poster70799976.jpg

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

NOVA STEELERS
08-17-2007, 11:46 AM
Now as much as I hate him, I still respect what he has accomplished........ he may of taken performance enhancing drugs..... But it still takes a hell of an athlete to put the ball in play and hit it the distance he does on or off roids....

now thats my 2 cents