PDA

View Full Version : Will the Steelers repeat?

Steelersfan
07-11-2006, 01:08 AM
I'm sure this will be a landslide for yes but what the hell......:D

I say they will because they still have a great team and should be right there at the end.

shimmysteelerfan
07-13-2006, 01:24 AM
i think they got what it takes to get there again.... i would like to see them take on Dallas so we can definatley stick it to them for that **** they called a superbowl in 95.

Blitzburgh55
07-13-2006, 10:29 PM
Oh course they will

Steelersfan
07-13-2006, 10:37 PM
I'd like to see us play Seattle again and give them a thorough beating!

SteelerDan43
07-13-2006, 10:40 PM
Its gonna be tough no doubt, but with the Bengals shooting themselves in the foot continually and our history of repeating championships its lookin good.

PITT23
07-13-2006, 11:27 PM
I won't garuntee anything but we sure as hell have a great chance. I'll admit, losing Antwaan will hurt but they still have what it takes to go all the way. One thing that it depends on is Ben's health. Not only physically but emotionally meaning can he take a hit or not. On his TD in the Super Bowl he ended up getting pounded and if he's scared to get jacked up then he won't dive for the endzone.

SteelersfaninPhilly
07-13-2006, 11:36 PM
I sure hope the Steelers repeat. Got to stay healthy and peak at just the right time.

SteelerNation
05-28-2007, 12:21 AM
I want to say yes at this point but i cant say either so i voted not sure for the fact becasue we dont know the direction of the team, we can sit here and say they are going this way but no one here can say the way we will go but we can perdict how we will do and i pray ever day that we just make it to the playoffs then ill worry about a 6th SB ring...

K Train
05-28-2007, 12:37 AM
lol this was like the 3rd thread ever made on this forum....OLDDDDDDDDD

Koopa
05-28-2007, 12:45 AM
:lol:

my predicton is we will go 8-8.....but before the season starts ben is gonna be a ****tard and get hit on his motorcycle and him being a dumbass will not being a helmet almost ending his life....... then he's gonna go retarded and throw to the wrong team on a regular basis

then i predict that the most over rated coach in the history of the universe will finally stop holding back the steelers and quit

and then i predict we get a real coach, and we have a good draft

and then i predict we draft the next ray guy in the 4th

why the **** would anyone dig up a thread from almost a year ago?? :lol:

kgreen
05-28-2007, 12:51 AM
Repeat by meaning get back? Yes. Though not this year. I think we're a solid team but I don't know if we can make it that far. Maybe next year in Tampa Bay for XLIII :tt02::tt02::tt02:

BTW, repeat is wrong word. I think the correct question is: Can we make it back? You are asking a question that belongs to the Colts.

okiesteeler
05-28-2007, 12:54 AM
when it was asked though it was appropriate, K train dug up an OLD thread and posted in it, and that is why it is suddenly back up in the spotlight

K Train
05-28-2007, 12:56 AM
:lol:

my predicton is we will go 8-8.....but before the season starts ben is gonna be a ****tard and get hit on his motorcycle and him being a dumbass will not being a helmet almost ending his life....... then he's gonna go retarded and throw to the wrong team on a regular basis

then i predict that the most over rated coach in the history of the universe will finally stop holding back the steelers and quit

and then i predict we get a real coach, and we have a good draft

and then i predict we draft the next ray guy in the 4th

why the **** would anyone dig up a thread from almost a year ago?? :lol:
lol it was my fault i was in the last page of threads and i was reading through this one and i voted like why not? well voting evidently bumps the thread lol

BlitzburghRockCity
05-28-2007, 02:23 AM
You all are definitely bored aren't ya :lol:

K Train
05-28-2007, 03:38 AM
dont judge me lol

tonyromo9
05-28-2007, 03:22 PM
hmm id say they have a shot at it but if its against us why bother lol 95 ah yes good times good timrd

ive been looking you guys have some good weapons there so yeah definatly at the very least

RckyMtnStlrFan
05-29-2007, 12:59 AM
I'd like to see us play Seattle again and give them a thorough beating!

You said it! That would be the ultimate! Shove that ball right up the whiny seahawks asses! no more excuses!

SteelerSteve
05-30-2007, 03:17 AM
You said it! That would be the ultimate! Shove that ball right up the whiny seahawks asses! no more excuses!
Yeah but seattle sucks *** and probably wont even make the playoffs even in their weak division, they will probably be third in the nfc west, but at least we'll be able to kick the hell out of them in week 5.:cope::cope: