PDA

View Full Version : Member Spotlight: Clevestinks

AZ_Steeler
07-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
Clevestinks

Member Spotlight Questions:

How long have you been a Steeler fan

August 19th 1966, I was fortunate to be born with Black & Gold running in my veins!

What made you become a fan of the Steelers

Family, I was born into it! Besides there are Steelers fans, and people who wish they were, thats it!

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster

Troy Polomula and Willie Parker!
Why are they your favorite player.
I`m usually a defensive guy, especially LB`s. But how can you not like Willie Parker? Great story and great kid.

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past.

Lambert is the Steelers for me! I`m also a huge Bradshaw fan, those throws to Swann and Stalworth in the Super Bowls, will be shown forever.
I would like to add Dick Hoak to the list also, he is the true Steeler, and I am a Steelers History Buff!

What is your favorite Steelers memory

The five rings! But "the tackle "also stands out! No matter how Ben played in the games before or after, if it were`nt for that one tackle, we would not be talking about a fifth ring!

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football

I love all sports! Especially the Olympics! Go USA

How did you find Steeler Addicts

Koopa! I`ve known Top Gun for along time now also! We use to cause trouble on another site!

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences.

Thorough! They cover everything here. You can read, play, just about anything. This is a true one stop shop!

What do you do for a living.

Where do I start? LOL
I`m a Planning Coordinator, during the day, and I rep for Gaspari Nutrition, Vyotech Nutrition, and I own ATG Sports Nutrition!

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you.

I`m actually sentimental! And I think I am the most caring dad in the world! At least I try to be!

What is one thing that everybody knows you for.

Being a Steelers fan, and starting trouble, I am a practical joker, I love to laugh!

What kind of car or truck do you drive.

We have Two Black Chevy Blazers his and hers, I also have a Chevy 4X4 pick up, and a 85 cutlass with T-tops that I bought in 1985

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be.

?? I guess I would be more patient! I get a little wired waiting!
Other than that, I have a great family, good job, nice house. I love my life. Nothing special, but its my life!

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA?

I love to workout , especially for stress relief! And I`m always at volleyball something year round, for my daughter.

Favorite TV show

The GYM, Sportscenter, and CNN News!

Favorite video games

Quarterback Challenge! In the arcade

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on.

We Bleed Black & Gold, WE, All of us!

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do ?

Same seat! Can eat when the game is on! A Rolling Rock toast with Pyschoward before the game!
Your favorite gametime food & beverage.

I like a drink before the game, and usually after, during I drink a gallon of water. I love Perogies during half time!

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime.

Many, Its not the seat either, I pay for the atmosphere! When I walk in and you hear, "Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go"!
I get goose bumps! Thats What I`m talking about! Does it get any better?

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field ?

Three Rivers, because it was louder!
Heinz Field because all the seats are pretty good!

Immaculate Reception or "The Tackle"

Damn!

I have to go with Ben and the tackle! Sorry Franco it was close though!
I lot of QB`s, Dan Marino, may have bailed on trying to tackle a guy! Ben stepped up, and made the play of the game! He saved Bettis`s legacy!

steelersgal86
07-19-2007, 12:49 PM
very cool....I learned alot about you!!! :tt02::tt02:

Captcoolhand
07-19-2007, 12:58 PM
:clap: Good read Cleve,thanks for the highlights. :bigthumb:

maybe i should go and read it now:scratch: :lol:

PsychoWard
07-19-2007, 01:39 PM
very cool glenn!!!:cope::cope::cope:

here's that rolling rock:beer4:

SteelerSal
07-19-2007, 03:00 PM
Great answers to all the different Steeler Questions, but the ones I enjoyed most where the ones that spoke about family and being a caring dad.:plus1:

steelersgal86
07-19-2007, 04:05 PM
Great answers to all the different Steeler Questions, but the ones I enjoyed most where the ones that spoke about family and being a caring dad.:plus1:

if there is one thing I can say about my brother...he is an awesome dad...he should get dad of the year...I think his daughter would agree...Great job Glenn...:bigthumb:

ARKIESTEEL
07-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Man that was good:bigthumb::clap:

strong D
07-19-2007, 04:50 PM
Good read

SteelersWoman
07-19-2007, 05:44 PM
Good stuff Cleve--you seem very animated in that. Thanks for sharin :)

BigDawg22
07-19-2007, 05:48 PM
Not bad for a Steelers jerk! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

DIESELMAN
07-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Nice read Cleve!!!

Steelerlyn
07-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Very nice!~ :)

manofsteel
07-19-2007, 10:19 PM
Nice read good answers its always cool to read about some of you guys

okiesteeler
07-19-2007, 10:23 PM
Very nice, I like the member spotlights as I am learning quite a bit about my fellow steelers

Prosdo
07-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Nice interview Cleve.

SteelerSteve
07-19-2007, 10:53 PM
Not bad for a Steelers jerk! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:C'mon were not really jerks are we?:lol:

Stairwayto7
07-19-2007, 11:47 PM
Hey All,

This is Mrs. Clevestinks I just read my husbands awesome spotlight and I want all of you to know that this is all 100% the truth. He loves the Steelers, he loves his family, including his sister steelersgal86 even though she licks windows. When I met Glenn 20+ years ago I never thought football could be this exciting and fun. We do make all games a family event, we plan out our menus a week in advance for each game. We go all out for every Steelers game, we do have assigned seats and wear the same clothes and if we do well we do not wash our clothes. Lol Yes we are very superstitious!! Yes he is the # 1 father and I am happy to say my #1 husband and friend.

And he is hung like a horse!

Go Steelers!!!!

steelersgal86
07-19-2007, 11:49 PM
Hey All,

This is Mrs. Clevestinks I just read my husbands awesome spotlight and I want all of you to know that this is all 100% the truth. He loves the Steelers, he loves his family, including his sister steelersgal86 even though you all see him picking on her all the time. When I met Glenn 20+ years ago I never thought football could be this exciting and fun. We do make all games a family event, we plan out our menus a week in advance for each game. We go all out for every Steelers game, we do have assigned seats and wear the same clothes and if we do well we do not wash our clothes. Lol Yes we are very superstitious!! Yes he is the # 1 father and I am happy to say my #1 husband and friend.

Go Steelers!!!!

Nice job sis...thanks for finally saying something nice about me!!!!
Glenn should love this in the morning :tt02::tt02: took us long enough to do it...lol now I can finally get off here...lol

BlacknGold Bleeder
07-19-2007, 11:53 PM
Thanks for sharing, good read !!

PsychoWard
07-20-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey All,

This is Mrs. Clevestinks I just read my husbands awesome spotlight and I want all of you to know that this is all 100% the truth. He loves the Steelers, he loves his family, including his sister steelersgal86 even though she licks windows. When I met Glenn 20+ years ago I never thought football could be this exciting and fun. We do make all games a family event, we plan out our menus a week in advance for each game. We go all out for every Steelers game, we do have assigned seats and wear the same clothes and if we do well we do not wash our clothes. Lol Yes we are very superstitious!! Yes he is the # 1 father and I am happy to say my #1 husband and friend.

Go Steelers!!!!see carla even glenns wife knows the truth:drool:

Captcoolhand
07-20-2007, 05:54 PM
see carla even glenns wife knows the truth:drool:
:clap::hilarious: Thanks for pointing that out Ry, I just notice that.

steelersgal86
07-20-2007, 06:20 PM
:clap::hilarious: Thanks for pointing that out Ry, I just notice that.

hey that is not what she wrote if you look what i quoted it has the truth!!!! Glenn changed it

Stairwayto7
07-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Me? You changed it!

steelersgal86
07-20-2007, 06:25 PM
Me? You changed it!

How can I change yours????? Dont start glenn we will ask your wife....

Stairwayto7
07-20-2007, 06:28 PM
:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

PsychoWard
07-20-2007, 06:35 PM
Me? You changed it!

man i hope to god that carla didn't change it because that would just be gross!!!!!!!

steelersgal86
07-20-2007, 06:35 PM
man i hope to god that carla didn't change it because that would just be gross!!!!!!!

stop...try being nice!!!! you better be nice if you want me to buy you a beer tomorrow night!!!

PsychoWard
07-20-2007, 06:37 PM
stop...try being nice!!!! you better be nice if you want me to buy you a beer tomorrow night!!!

i am backing you up and what do you mean A beer????

steelersgal86
07-20-2007, 06:37 PM
i am backing you up and what do you mean A beer????

only one...you think i am buying you more...you wont be able to throw the bean bags..:lol::lol:

Captcoolhand
07-20-2007, 06:39 PM
only one...you think i am buying you more...you wont be able to throw the bean bags..:lol::lol:
like you should be talking

steelersgal86
07-20-2007, 06:40 PM
like you should be talking

:nono:watch that...I throw better after I have a few :yesnod:

Captcoolhand
07-20-2007, 06:40 PM
We know who the lush is here Sally

steelersgal86
07-20-2007, 06:41 PM
We know who the lush is here Sally

yeah...that is ry

Captcoolhand
07-20-2007, 06:43 PM
:hijack::threadjack:

Stairwayto7
07-20-2007, 08:44 PM

You copied my qoute, then made changes! No big deal, I`m not angry!

BlitzburghNation
07-20-2007, 10:05 PM
Nice interview glenn ~~~ :clap:

Loved this Quote,it's exactly how I feel :bigthumb:

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime.

Many, Its not the seat either, I pay for the atmosphere! When I walk in and you hear, "Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go"!
I get goose bumps! Thats What I`m talking about! Does it get any better?
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::t t02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

SteelerBee43
07-21-2007, 02:50 AM
:clap:Great interview :bigthumb:

TEEMONT
07-21-2007, 11:12 PM
Good read....here is my question...

Does it bug you that a really ugly Hollywood actress shares your first name?

Bucsfan4ever
07-22-2007, 07:38 AM
Your Member Spotlights are awesome...great interview!

My Bucs had a losing season last year but it's still the same atmosphere at a game...can bring a tear to my eyes and not because we're losing! lol

Stlrs4Life
08-07-2007, 11:11 PM

Go Steelers!!!!

Let me guess clevestinks, you edited the message to add this didn't you?:lol:

Nice read though.

Stairwayto7
08-21-2007, 12:00 PM
Good read....here is my question...

Does it bug you that a really ugly Hollywood actress shares your first name?

Yes it bugs me, she is nasty!

KSSteelerfan
08-21-2007, 07:19 PM
The interview was very good. Glad to know that your a caring dad and a big time Steelers fan.:tt02::tt02::tt02: