PDA

View Full Version : Holmes

Stairwayto7
07-18-2007, 06:21 AM
Found this on Fox Sports .Com, although its about Fantasy Football, it seems like they have great faith in Holmes. My concern is not his fantasy stats. My concern is that this 4 receiver set works for Ben! I say it will, Ben is going to have a great year! Bring on the season!

No. Player Owner
97 Santonio Holmes, WR, PIT Paul Bessire, WhatIfSports.com
Compliment: Has emerged as one of fantasy's top WR sleepers
Question mark: Will he receive enough catches with 4-receiver sets in Pittsburgh's new offense?

AZ_Steeler
07-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Tempting but I'm still going to stick to my plan of no Steelers on my team unless it's a TE or the Defense :D

strong D
07-18-2007, 04:07 PM
Tempting but I'm still going to stick to my plan of no Steelers on my team unless it's a TE or the Defense :D

:plus1: i plan that too unless i have to

Black@Gold Forever32
07-18-2007, 04:13 PM
Yea that Willie Parker is a terrible fantasy player....lol He only helped win one of my fantasy leagues last year with 16 total TDs and 1494 rushing yards.....lol

DIESELMAN
07-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Yea that Willie Parker is a terrible fantasy player....lol He only helped win one of my fantasy leagues last year with 16 total TDs and 1494 rushing yards.....lol

:lol: I got Willie in one of my keeper leagues, made it to the playoffs. My other back is Alexander, I was doing a lot of plugging in just to make it to the playoffs. I drafted Holmes in the 9th rd of one of my keeper leagues, he showed a lot of promise last season and with us going to more 4 WR sets and hopefully more playaction...we shall see. :dunno:

Black@Gold Forever32
07-18-2007, 04:56 PM
:lol: I got Willie in one of my keeper leagues, made it to the playoffs. My other back is Alexander, I was doing a lot of plugging in just to make it to the playoffs. I drafted Holmes in the 9th rd of one of my keeper leagues, he showed a lot of promise last season and with us going to more 4 WR sets and hopefully more playaction...we shall see. :dunno:

Well I'm sticking to my Ben is throwing 30 TD passes this year prediction so Holmes should catch 8-9 of those......I really think Holmes will put up over 1000 rec yards this year and have around 60-70 catches.....So Holmes should have a nice year for you in your keeper league.....:tt02::tt02::tt02:

DIESELMAN
07-18-2007, 05:17 PM
Well I'm sticking to my Ben is throwing 30 TD passes this year prediction so Holmes should catch 8-9 of those......I really think Holmes will put up over 1000 rec yards this year and have around 60-70 catches.....So Holmes should have a nice year for you in your keeper league.....:tt02::tt02::tt02:

Thanks bro :cope: I'd be happy with 20-25 and his INT's (23) and sacks (46) go down by half. I like your prediction on Holmes, plus Ward on the other side without a hammy bothering him, we might just see 2-1000 yarders this year, with Miller right behind them. :cope::cope::cope:

okiesteeler
07-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Holmes can catch the ball, but has he fixed his fumbilitis problem?

BlitzburghNation
07-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Holmes can catch the ball, but has he fixed his fumbilitis problem?

:crossfingers:

I've got him in a league but i also got in front of him ,,,,:scratch:
Reggie wayne
Boldin
Driver
:popcorn: :greengrin:

Captcoolhand
07-18-2007, 10:04 PM
All this Fantasy Football talk should inspire some of you guys to join some of the leagues that we have started here at SA....:yesnod: :bigthumb:
We even have an auto pick that will be here before you know it and you will be sorry when folks are winning gold and you get mold....:banging:
This is just a reminder...

Mr.Arcade

K Train
07-18-2007, 10:06 PM
i had willie and LT last year....awesome lol

holmes is gonna be a badass but not a draftable player, maybe picked up when he starts to tear up the turf

BlitzburghNation
07-18-2007, 10:08 PM
i had willie and LT last year....awesome lol

holmes is gonna be a badass but not a draftable player, maybe picked up when he starts to tear up the turf

Not an early pick,,,,,,But i got him in the 14th round !!!! :bigthumb:

Stairwayto7
07-19-2007, 04:49 PM
All this Fantasy Football talk should inspire some of you guys to join some of the leagues that we have started here at SA....:yesnod: :bigthumb:
We even have an auto pick that will be here before you know it and you will be sorry when folks are winning gold and you get mold....:banging:
This is just a reminder...

Mr.Arcade

Capt. I would love in, but I have to be availbale for the draft. I hate autopick. The draft is the best part

Captcoolhand
07-19-2007, 04:59 PM
Capt. I would love in, but I have to be availbale for the draft. I hate autopick. The draft is the best part
I don't know what it is but you guys are full of excuses.....:lol: I like live drafts also but not everyone knows how or has the time to do so.

okiesteeler
07-19-2007, 09:06 PM
I am still available if anyone needs another player in any of their fantasy leagues

manofsteel
07-19-2007, 09:23 PM
Holmes might be ok as a third receiver or RB/WR. I jsut cant wait to see us spread the feild out this year for Ben. Aslo when we spread it out you watch Willie get in to that secondary in a hurry, !!!!!!!!!! Man I cant wait!!!!!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-22-2007, 11:30 PM
Well I'm sticking to my Ben is throwing 30 TD passes this year prediction

Bump.....lol

K Train
12-22-2007, 11:33 PM
Thanks bro :cope: I'd be happy with 20-25 and his INT's (23) and sacks (46) go down by half. I like your prediction on Holmes, plus Ward on the other side without a hammy bothering him, we might just see 2-1000 yarders this year, with Miller right behind them. :cope::cope::cope:

lol how about 32-35 tds, and interceptions wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down and sacks quadrupled lol

Black@Gold Forever32
12-22-2007, 11:38 PM
lol how about 32-35 tds, and interceptions wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down and sacks quadrupled lol

lol....Big Ben was a great fantasy surprise for many owners this year...

K Train
12-22-2007, 11:43 PM
i had him and the defense all year....traded willie in a blockbuster trade midseason to a guy that was desperate for RBs.

LT, calvin johsons and javon walker (broken) for willie, maroney and chad johnson....the original offer was just for LT but i squeezed some extra trade bait out of him for me....AD and LT and ben treated me good and i got a noble effort from them before i got elimated....****ing moss andf TO let me down big time

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2007, 12:43 AM
Well I'm sticking to my Ben is throwing 30 TD passes this year prediction

Bump.....lol

Yeah yeah we know you called it way back when :lol: