PDA

View Full Version : Words from Ben:

Stlrs4Life
07-17-2007, 07:40 PM
http://www.bigben7.com/blog.aspx?emailid=200534

From his Web Site:

July 17th, 2007

Hello everyone,

I hope this recent blog finds everyone doing well and getting excited for training camp and the season. I know it has been awhile since I have been on here to let you all know whatís been going on with me. Thereís been a lot this off-season...

Recently, I have been to the ESPY's in LA, played in the American Century Golf Classic in Lake Tahoe with Carson Palmer, Vinny Testaverde, Ray Romano, Vinny Del Negro and others, and went to my sisterís graduation in Findlay (just to name a few things).

Camp is just a week away now, and I am ready as ever. I have been studying my playbook to get used to our changes on offense, and have been working out more than usual to get ready. Many people ask how Iím feeling physically, so I want everyone to know Iím in great shape and my body really feels better than ever. I am currently weighing around 243 lbs, which I feel is the perfect weight for me to report at.

We all know that this camp is going to be a lot different than years past, but I think that weíre ready for the challenge. Weíll go out and give it all we have with the plan of bringing another Super Bowl title back to you the fans.

Well I have to take off now, but I hope that everyone is well and please come see us at training camp in Latrobe......and p.s., I will do all I can at camp to sign a bunch of autographs, but please understand that if I canít get to you that I didnít avoid you on purpose. Iím on a tight schedule in Latrobe, but I appreciate the support of the fans.

Take care all...
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/6474/sigsh0.gif (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzaGFjay51cw==)
Shot at 2007-07-17

Ben Roethlisberger

AZ_Steeler
07-17-2007, 07:52 PM
Camp is just a week away now, and I am ready as ever. I have been studying my playbook to get used to our changes on offense, and have been working out more than usual to get ready. Many people ask how Iím feeling physically, so I want everyone to know Iím in great shape and my body really feels better than ever. I am currently weighing around 243 lbs, which I feel is the perfect weight for me to report at.

We all know that this camp is going to be a lot different than years past, but I think that weíre ready for the challenge. Weíll go out and give it all we have with the plan of bringing another Super Bowl title back to you the fans.

Actions speak louder than words! :popcorn:

Stlrs4Life
07-17-2007, 08:04 PM

Very true. I agree.

Stairwayto7
07-17-2007, 08:11 PM

True! But I believe he will back it up! I really feel that he will have a huge year!:crossfingers:

PsychoWard
07-17-2007, 08:20 PM
very cool i like it he seems very confident and he plays the best when he is! i too think he will back it up!

DIESELMAN
07-17-2007, 08:24 PM
I still believe he gained some valuable experience and knowledge last year that only could've came with everything he went through. Hes had time to get his head together and be with Arians and the WR's to bone up for the coming season. He might start slow as will our whole offense, but by the 3rd to 5th week, we should be firing on all cylinders. We shall see.....

Prosdo
07-17-2007, 08:24 PM
Good read. Ben will be back better than ever.

steelersgal86
07-17-2007, 08:32 PM
:bigthumb: Good Read!!! Ben will be fine this year!! I was surprised how much they showed him on the ESPY's Sunday night...that was awesome!!!!

BlitzburghNation
07-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Great Read~~~~ :clap: :bigthumb: :clap:

I am soooooooooo ready for the season to start,,,,,,,,,:tt02:

floodcitygirl
07-18-2007, 01:13 AM
Good to hear his positive attitude. Thanks for posting this Dom.

SteelerSteve
07-18-2007, 01:26 AM
After the bike accident he had dropped alot of weight, and probably alot of strength too. Its good to see his weight back up to around the range it was before, he should be stronger and harder to bring down!

SteelersWoman
07-18-2007, 07:21 PM
The whole thing sounds good--I too think that's a great weight for him. Since they'll be having two a days at TC, I fully expect that they'll come out strong in even the first game :D

okiesteeler
07-18-2007, 08:23 PM
I can not wait for the season to start, I think that Ben will back in form and ready to dominate the opposing defenses, and in his defense our offensive line was extremely porus last year. Every game I watched it was like the o line was standing up and turning sideways to watch Ben get sacked instead of trying to block for him as if they were trying to teach him a lesson or something

steelcurtaingal
07-18-2007, 08:28 PM
good read, i really believe that ben will have a great year. He sounds confident, and plays best when he is. he is also a year, and 8 loses wiser, and i think that helped him.