PDA

View Full Version : Steelers' Polamalu Has Interest In Riverhawks

Captcoolhand
07-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu has expressed an interest in future ownership of the Johnstown Riverhawks of the American Indoor Football Association. The team's owner, Michael Dawson, told WJAC sports that he has had conversations with Johnstown businessman and former Riverhawk coach Brian Basile concerning Polamalu's interest.
Basile served as the Riverhawks head coach and general manager during the 2005 and 2006 seasons, and he is a friend of Polamalu's. Basile says Polamalu's possible ownership would bring credibility to the AIFA club.
Dawson says he has taken a step towards securing the franchise for a fourth season by purchasing the War Memorial Arena turf for $17,000.
I got to think this is more of a given back for Troy.:yesnod:

DIESELMAN
07-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Or hes making investments with his new contract money, which hasn't been announced yet. :banana:

Captcoolhand
07-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Or hes making investments with his new contract money, which hasn't been announced yet. :banana:Or investing from what He's got left from his old one...:lol:
I'll tell you,If we don't resign Troy and he leaves,You better believe he will be one of the Highest paid SS in the NFL.Probably over with Dallas somewhere.....:cursin:

PsychoWard
07-17-2007, 06:08 PM
Or hes making investments with his new contract money, which hasn't been announced yet. :banana:

thats exactly what i was thinking!

Stairwayto7
07-17-2007, 06:16 PM
Hell how much could it cost?

DIESELMAN
07-17-2007, 06:17 PM
You better believe he will be one of the Highest paid SS in the NFL.

Most definitely :bigthumb: we got about 5 days until TC starts, so we'll find out real soon.