PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have any other Steelers party ideas?

Stairwayto7
07-15-2007, 10:13 AM
We alway have the Black & Gold table clothes and platic forks and spoons in Black and Gold. Also I have a large Steelers glass collection, so we use Steelers glasses to hold the forks and spoons. We have the Steelers helmet chip bowl, and Steeles toothpick holders.

Anybody have any good ideas! Oh yeah and we play corhhole with my Steelers bean bag set!

ARKIESTEEL
07-19-2007, 10:08 AM
I was going to have a pretty big crowd over for the HOF game so I thought well we are playing the Saints we should do a Cajun type of cookout so I guees I am trying to think of what type of stuff to prepare for a group of around 20:dunno:

memphissteelergirl
07-19-2007, 12:48 PM
I was going to have a pretty big crowd over for the HOF game so I thought well we are playing the Saints we should do a Cajun type of cookout so I guees I am trying to think of what type of stuff to prepare for a group of around 20:dunno:

Just did a search and found this website: cajun-recipes.com. They have a specific link for party recipes.

DIESELMAN
07-19-2007, 03:11 PM
We alway have the Black & Gold table clothes and platic forks and spoons in Black and Gold. Also I have a large Steelers glass collection, so we use Steelers glasses to hold the forks and spoons. We have the Steelers helmet chip bowl, and Steeles toothpick holders.

Anybody have any good ideas! Oh yeah and we play corhhole with my Steelers bean bag set!

Don't forget the keg!!! :banana:

ARKIESTEEL
07-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Just did a search and found this website: cajun-recipes.com. They have a specific link for party recipes.

Hey thanks .... going to Holly springs Miss this weekend

PsychoWard
07-19-2007, 03:15 PM

don't forget about the napkinks we took from hines field:D:D:D

steelersgal86
07-19-2007, 03:54 PM
and the steeler plates and bowls you just bought a few weekends ago..and what about your steelers tree :tt02:

Stairwayto7
07-19-2007, 04:46 PM
don't forget about the napkinks we took from hines field:D:D:D

Oh yeah, we walked out of Heinz Field with about 1000 Heinz Feild napkins with the logo on them, and we only get them out for games

memphissteelergirl
07-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Hey thanks .... going to Holly springs Miss this weekend

Cool...some event going on there?