PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Supplemental Draft.....

DIESELMAN
07-12-2007, 09:35 PM
The 2007 supplemental draft is just about finished and we can confirm the first player selected. UPDATE: Gaither goes to Baltimore.

The Baltimore Ravens used a fifth round selection to draft Maryland tackle Jared Gaither. The team confirmed the move with Wilson and will be issuing an official press statement in the coming hours.

Jason Chayut, the agent for Georgia defensive back Paul Oliver, has confirmed that the San Diego Chargers have used a pick in the 4th round to take his client.
Chayut received a phone call from Chargers head executive Ed McGuire just a short time ago. The Chargers will now relinquish their fourth round pick in the 2008 draft.

BlitzburghNation
07-13-2007, 12:10 AM
They were braggin on them Rat-turds on Sirius,,,,,,,,,,:scratch:

Far as I'm concerned they can~~ :moon: ~~ :ratbirdssuck: ~ :haha:

Steelerlyn
07-13-2007, 12:33 AM
I'm having a tough time remembering the Steelers being anything more than a casual observer in the Supplemental Draft. I realize that, while there are some notable exceptions (e.g., Chris Carter), there aren't a whole lot of Pro-Bowlers who entered the league via this route. Still, when was the last time we selected someone in this thing? Who is the most recent supplemental
draftee to make a significant contribution for the Steelers?