PDA

View Full Version : Contract Updates.....

DIESELMAN
07-09-2007, 07:32 PM
MONDAY, JULY 9, 2 p.m.
A source in Pittsburgh confirmed that the Steelers are close to a contract agreement with second-round draft pick LaMarr Woodley, but the big news, according to the source, is that the team is close to extending the contract of All-Pro safety Troy Polamalu. STAY TUNED!!!

BlitzburghNation
07-09-2007, 07:35 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

They'll get it done ~~~~:bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Hell yeah !! Wahhoo! :woot: Let's get Troy resigned and get those draft picks in camp on time !

AZ_Steeler
07-09-2007, 07:42 PM
I'm not going to be happy until I see some signatures on the dotted line... it sounds promising but I'll wait for some final confirmations.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-09-2007, 07:45 PM
I wonder how the talks are going with Timmons ? :scratch: odd that we haven't heard much yet on his deal. In recent years it's taking longer and longer to get these top draft picks signed. In the next 3 weeks we'll be begin to hear about more and more deals getting done but they seem to take forever to get done anymore.

Prosdo
07-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Wow, I sure hope the thing about Troy is true. I'll be so happy!

DIESELMAN
07-09-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm not going to be happy until I see some signatures on the dotted line... it sounds promising but I'll wait for some final confirmations.

Me too bro.....I ain't tryin to get anyones hopes up, just thought I'd show we got a little progress going. :bigthumb: The sooner we get deals in place for our draft picks and Troy the better we'll all feel. :cope::cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-09-2007, 08:19 PM
With all the hype around Faneca's deal not getting done it's good to see some progress hopefully being made with the rest of our guys. I'm definitely keeping my :crossfingers:

SteelersfaninPhilly
07-09-2007, 08:49 PM
I wonder how the talks are going with Timmons ? :scratch: odd that we haven't heard much yet on his deal. In recent years it's taking longer and longer to get these top draft picks signed. In the next 3 weeks we'll be begin to hear about more and more deals getting done but they seem to take forever to get done anymore.

I do not think you will see anything with Timmons. Until the picks around him sign. Things looking good with troy.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Dude cool that Woodley is close to signing....And if Troy is indeed close to resigining them I will streak naked around my block if he does resign this soon...That would be sweet.....

steelersgal86
07-10-2007, 06:21 AM
That is great!!! I hope that is true about Troy and they get it done soon :yesnod:

Steelerlyn
07-10-2007, 08:26 PM
I saw this on SteelCityInsider.com that is the kind of rumor I like!

BlitzburghRockCity
07-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Dude cool that Woodley is close to signing....And if Troy is indeed close to resigining them I will streak naked around my block if he does resign this soon...That would be sweet.....

Take some body paint and put a big "SA" on your chest and then we can put it up on the site...well atleast part of it :lol:

BlacknGold Bleeder
07-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Great news on the Troy rumor, that's what I want to hear....:tt02:

SteelersWoman
07-11-2007, 02:39 AM
Sweeeeeeet :D

Captcoolhand
07-11-2007, 04:03 AM
I'm sure with Drew Rosenhaus as Timmons Agent. that could only mean that they will hold out for the best deal possible.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Take some body paint and put a big "SA" on your chest and then we can put it up on the site...well atleast part of it :lol:

Now thats an idea Top, I might just do that.....:banana::banana::banana: