PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network Game of the week

SteelerSal
07-09-2007, 10:03 AM
On right now Steelers vs Dolphins!!

Not sure if this is where to post this.

Ambridge
07-09-2007, 10:39 AM
The channel info says----Game of the Week/Miami Dolphins-vs-Philadelphia Eagles.
I almost switched the channel until I saw the Steelers.

SteelerSal
07-09-2007, 10:45 AM
The channel info says----Game of the Week/Miami Dolphins-vs-Philadelphia Eagles.
I almost switched the channel until I saw the Steelers.

Good thing you have a slow remote control trigger finger.:lol::bigthumb:

I just noticed that it says Dolphins vs. Phili. Thank god I have it on NFL Net. 24 hours a day or I would of missed it.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Damn I missed it ! :(

SteelerSal
07-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Damn I missed it ! :(

I also saw the 2002 wildcard game against the Browns the other day and it brought back memories of how bad our defense was and how Maddox had a good season with a non-smashmouth high scoring offense.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Yeah the Bengals/Steelers game last year to end the season was on not too long ago...damn that was fun to watch and still gave me chills seeing Santonio run for the TD in overtime to send the bungals home ! :tt02:

SteelerSal
07-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Santonio's game winning catch and run, in the final game and play of last season, will hopefully be a sign of what we can look forward to from him this season.:cope:

manofsteel
07-09-2007, 12:13 PM
I watched Cleveland PIttsburgh game. Didnt know they were showing game now\

BlitzburghRockCity
07-09-2007, 06:24 PM
I caught the tail end of the Falcons/Steelers game that they had on...damn we let that one slip away, we should have won it going away if our defense had showed up.

SteelerSal
07-09-2007, 06:31 PM
I caught the tail end of the Falcons/Steelers game that they had on...damn we let that one slip away, we should have won it going away if our defense had showed up.

Missed that one, then again, watching that game once was enough for me to stomach.:bonk:

Prosdo
07-09-2007, 06:53 PM
Damn I really wanted to see that Dolphins game of the week. That was my first Steelers game I went to.

BLACKNGOLD4LIFE
07-11-2007, 01:01 AM
if u all saw the steelers browns playoff game from 2003 on nfl network we got an sneek peak of what the 07 steelers offence will look like.................................now remember the browns scored 33 points with that offense so just imagine what the steelers will score with the offence we have this year, and we have an running game also, the skys the limit not only will pittsburgh finish 12-4 WE WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR ...

Prosdo
07-11-2007, 03:17 AM
Anyone know if they are gonna replay that Dolphins game of the week?

SteelerSteve
07-11-2007, 03:21 AM
if u all saw the steelers browns playoff game from 2003 on nfl network we got an sneek peak of what the 07 steelers offence will look like.................................now remember the browns scored 33 points with that offense so just imagine what the steelers will score with the offence we have this year, and we have an running game also, the skys the limit not only will pittsburgh finish 12-4 WE WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR ...I love it a guaranteed SuperBowl victory, Just like Namath, the results will be similar to, only with a greater margin of victory.:cope::cope::tt02::tt02: sorry about that, I kinda just hijacked a thread.... So the steelers and browns huh?lol