PDA

View Full Version : If You Are Ever With Some Whining Seagal Fans...:

Steelerlyn
07-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Just print this article and hand it to them. It's worked woders for me!

http://tinyurl.com/jheom

Black@Gold Forever32
07-04-2007, 04:09 PM
I say let them whine and I could careless who thinks the Steelers got the calls......The Steelers found a way to win without playing their best and made plays when they had to....The Sea Chickens didn't....

Blitzburghpete
07-04-2007, 05:01 PM
EVEN if, and i'm not saying it was, but even if the calls were wrong, who cares, we've had some bad breaks and you can;t deny we deserved to get a few of our own.

This may be opening old wounds here as i wasn't here post superbowl win, but as a supporter who wants his team to win fair and square, the only call on the day i thought was 50/50 and we got the break was Ben's TD run on 4th down. That call could have easily gone against us as a non TD and the only one i think it was about time our luck changed for the better in the playoffs.

Even if you show me a picture of the ball across the goal line plane the ref could quite have easily NOT given the TD, as it wasn't clear.

Anyway in the words of Sir Clive Woodward the Coach of the National Rugby team, just after the final whislte had blown and England played average, and Clive was aksed what he thought of his teams performance in the final.

"Who cares what i think, we won!"

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

DIESELMAN
07-04-2007, 05:29 PM
I got a better suggestion....punch em in the mouth, just hard enough to draw blood, then when they wipe it up and look at you, you pop in the mouth again even harder. Ask them if they want more, if you don't get an answer within 2 seconds, grab them by the hair and start punching them in the head...the whole time asking them "what's my name" they will never get it right, so when your hand starts getting tired, you can stop, look at them and tell them your name is "Steeler fan"...LMAO Just kiddin...maybe!!

SteelerSal
07-04-2007, 07:40 PM
I got a better suggestion....punch em in the mouth, just hard enough to draw blood, then when they wipe it up and look at you, you pop in the mouth again even harder. Ask them if they want more, if you don't get an answer within 2 seconds, grab them by the hair and start punching them in the head...the whole time asking them "what's my name" they will never get it right, so when your hand starts getting tired, you can stop, look at them and tell them your name is "Steeler fan"...LMAO Just kiddin...maybe!!

:plus1::plus1::bitchslap::greenkick::buttkick:

SteelerDave74
07-04-2007, 09:52 PM
I guess Dieselman said it the best. Way to go!!!

Stairwayto7
07-05-2007, 06:59 AM
Just ignore them, History has already been written, Steelers 5 Super Rings!

Stlrs4Life
07-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Pretty good read. I don't let them bother me.