PDA

View Full Version : Da Bus and Jim Furyk

memphissteelergirl
07-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Anyone happen to catch the promo during the Buick Open last weekend with Jerome Bettis and Jim Furyk about the upcoming FedEx Cup golf playoffs? Hehe...funny stuff.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-02-2007, 11:24 PM
Nope didn't see it, but I have been seeing the Bus in more commercials lately. He's really been busy since his retirement; he was the guest speaker at a dinner function in my area a couple months back.

SteelerDave74
07-03-2007, 01:20 AM
Speaking of the Bus, has anyone checked out that new Grill 36 restaurant of his?? My Dad and I want to catch a meal there sometime before or after the game. My Dad said Hines Ward's Bar is very nice establishment and it is worth a stop if anyone looking for a place to wine and dine.

Steelerlyn
07-03-2007, 01:54 AM
Speaking of the Bus, has anyone checked out that new Grill 36 restaurant of his?? My Dad and I want to catch a meal there sometime before or after the game. My Dad said Hines Ward's Bar is very nice establishment and it is worth a stop if anyone looking for a place to wine and dine.

I surely want to go to his reataurant, prolly will be packed lol. I have never been to HW's place either and heck that has been around for 2-3 years?

steelersgal86
07-03-2007, 07:06 AM

Pyscho (Ryan) and I are suppose to go first of Aug...Cant wait...:tt02:

PsychoWard
07-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Pyscho (Ryan) and I are suppose to go first of Aug...Cant wait...:tt02:

we are?? that is news to me :dunno: