PDA

View Full Version : My Games

ARKIESTEEL
06-29-2007, 06:47 AM
This might be rude on my part but I am excited. We are buying our airfare, hotel and football tickets for our trip to Pittsburgh. Looks like we are takeing the whole week off from Dec 15 till Dec 23 we will be coming up there for the Jags game then coming home loading up the truck and driving to St Louis to watch the Steelers and the Rams on the 20th. 2 games in 4 days I am very excited about all of this. I hope my good buddy up in Pittsburgh dont mind his old fat buddy coming by his tailgate I wont say his name to put pressure on him to get the invite but if any of you all see Dom you might put a bug in his ear.........I cant wait:bigthumb:

steelersgal86
06-29-2007, 06:51 AM
This might be rude on my part but I am excited. We are buying our airfare, hotel and football tickets for our trip to Pittsburgh. Looks like we are takeing the whole week off from Dec 15 till Dec 23 we will be coming up there for the Jags game then coming home loading up the truck and driving to St Louis to watch the Steelers and the Rams on the 20th. 2 games in 4 days I am very excited about all of this. I hope my good buddy up in Pittsburgh dont mind his old fat buddy coming by his tailgate I wont say his name to put pressure on him to get the invite but if any of you all see Dom you might put a bug in his ear.........I cant wait:bigthumb:

How Rude!!!! Just kidding not rude at all...I would be excited also...I am sure you will have a great time....congrats!!!! :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-29-2007, 07:18 AM
Yeah really, you think a bunch of Steeler fans care if you get to see 2 games this year, back to back like that :dunno: :lol:

Congrats man, that is truly wicked cool ! :towelwave:

floodcitygirl
06-29-2007, 10:10 AM
Sounds awesome Arkie, congrats! :cope:

AZ_Steeler
06-29-2007, 11:35 AM
That is rude! :smh: How dare you rub it in our faces ;) That's fine I'm going to the Cardinals Steelers :nahnah: That's probably the biggest non divisional game :cabbagepatch:

Sorry I had to be rude for a minute :D Make sure and take some pics, maybe we could get them up on the website :bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-29-2007, 11:52 AM
Yeah that's a good point AZ, whenever anyone goes to games, take pics and we can see about putting them up on SA.

PsychoWard
06-29-2007, 12:30 PM
good for you man that is great i hopeing to go to at least one game this year.

Stlrs4Life
06-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Congrats Arkie, you are more than welcome to come to our tailgate again. Just look for the tailgate thread a week before the game.

SteelerDave74
06-30-2007, 05:10 PM
Where do you tailgate, stlrs4life? I might be kind just to stop by and say a quick hello.

Iron City South
06-30-2007, 07:00 PM
Anyone else going to the Arizona game? Got my tickets ... can't wait. That stadium looks like one hell of a sweet dig.

AZ_Steeler
06-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Anyone else going to the Arizona game? Got my tickets ... can't wait. That stadium looks like one hell of a sweet dig.
I haven't got my tickets yet but I will be there! My wife and I went to the pre-season game last year (Steelers Cards) and the stadium is awesome! My wife was 7 months pregnant and she didn't have one complaint :bigthumb:

SteelerDave74
06-30-2007, 07:50 PM
We definitely need to see the pictures. I am dying to see from a fan's view point of the new University of Phoenix Stadium. I read articles about it. It is a one of a kind state of the art. I can't believe that rolling carpet theory they pull. How neat is that?

AZ_Steeler
06-30-2007, 07:57 PM
We definitely need to see the pictures. I am dying to see from a fan's view point of the new University of Phoenix Stadium. I read articles about it. It is a one of a kind state of the art. I can't believe that rolling carpet theory they pull. How neat is that?

Here is my thread talking about the game from last year, it has a write up and some pics I took while we were there :bigthumb:

http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=630

TEEMONT
06-30-2007, 08:00 PM
I think I'll be in town to go to the Jags game. At the very least I'm tailgating and getting drunk, but I think my dad got tickets promised to him for th egame.

Iron City South
06-30-2007, 10:15 PM
Great write up AZ .... let's hope they have that concession issue fixed. If that was the first game, I'd be inclined to give them a "free pass" knowing kinks are part of any startup.

Should be fun to watch Whiz and Grimm get stomped on by their previous employer.

SteelerDave74
06-30-2007, 10:39 PM
Super Pics, AZ. It felt like I was actually there to witness the game. I give you two big thumbs up.

RckyMtnStlrFan
06-30-2007, 11:04 PM
Nice write up and great pictures! I highly doubt I'll ever actually get to see it so it was nice to read about it and see the pics. Thanks AZ:bigthumb:

floodcitygirl
07-01-2007, 01:14 AM
I'm hoping that I have come up with a ticket for the season opener in Pittsburgh. Everybody keep their fingers crossed, please. :crossfingers:

manofsteel
07-01-2007, 02:17 AM
Very cool man, Have a blast

RckyMtnStlrFan
07-01-2007, 03:06 AM
I'm hoping that I have come up with a ticket for the season opener in Pittsburgh. Everybody keep their fingers crossed, please. :crossfingers:
:crossfingers:

Stlrs4Life
07-01-2007, 12:25 PM

It worked fcg, they are yours.

Where do you tailgate, stlrs4life? I might be kind just to stop by and say a quick hello.

Blue Lot 7F.

floodcitygirl
07-01-2007, 11:40 PM
It worked fcg, they are yours.

Ohhhh yeah baby! And a week before my birthday! :cabbagepatch: Thanks Dom!

Stlrs4Life
07-02-2007, 04:25 PM
No problemo. Remember, be nice to me!

Steelerlyn
07-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Well, see Arkie is not only rich in cyberspace on SA, he also is one of those rich republican farmers.........just a guess on my part but I bet I am close to being right LOL

:markit:

SteelerDave74
07-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Blue lot, eh? Hmmmmm...intresting. I will try and stop by with my dad and say Hi to you if we can.

floodcitygirl
07-02-2007, 10:31 PM
No problemo. Remember, be nice to me!What's not to be nice to??? :dunno: Besides, I was nice to you when you didn't help me score tickets. :greengrin:

stillers4me
07-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Looks like FCG is going to have couple of people tagging along with her from Cinci to your tailgate, Dom!! Monkey see......monkey do.......Bills/Steelers here we come!! :cabbagepatch:

Stlrs4Life
07-02-2007, 10:59 PM
What's not to be nice to??? :dunno: Besides, I was nice to you when you didn't help me score tickets. :greengrin:

Leaves me speechless.:scratch:

SteelerDave74
07-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Will you be tailgating at every home games or certain ones?

Stlrs4Life
07-03-2007, 10:32 AM
All of them Franco. It's part of the game.

Looks like FCG is going to have couple of people tagging along with her from Cinci to your tailgate, Dom!! Monkey see......monkey do.......Bills/Steelers here we come!! :cabbagepatch:

Cool, more the merrier.

SteelerDave74
07-03-2007, 10:40 AM
I just was asking if you did tailgate every game. I asked that incorrectly. Sounded foolish.

ARKIESTEEL
07-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Well, see Arkie is not only rich in cyberspace on SA, he also is one of those rich republican farmers.........just a guess on my part but I bet I am close to being right LOL

:markit:

Well I do alright but I save up alot of $$$ to do this....these 2 trips are me and the wifes only "big" vaction per year....I can pay for most of the trips from cow money, money I win playing cards and some of my Christmas Bonus.

I bet most folks on here make more than I do I just spend mine on Steeler trips

Steelerlyn
07-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Well I do alright but I save up alot of $$$ to do this....these 2 trips are me and the wifes only "big" vaction per year....I can pay for most of the trips from cow money, money I win playing cards and some of my Christmas Bonus.

I bet most folks on here make more than I do I just spend mine on Steeler trips

Yes, yes of course LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ARKIESTEEL
07-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Yes, yes of course LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I realy do bet most folks up north make more than I do....but i bet the cost of living is cheaper here

floodcitygirl
07-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Leaves me speechless.:scratch:Why :dunno:????? My point is that I'd be nice to you if you got tickets for me or not....and you know it! There's nothing to not be nice to about you, silly! :hugs:

SteelersWoman
07-03-2007, 03:42 PM
I'm thrilled for ya Arkie--jealous, but thrilled LOL
Nothin wrong with spendin money you've worked hard for on what makes ya happy!
Hope you have a GRAND time, just make sure to share the experience with us when ya get back :)

ARKIESTEEL
07-06-2007, 10:47 AM
What kind of weather (cold) can I expect. My wife gets cold very easy. I hunt and run the farm so cold dont get to me too bad.....

BlitzburghNation
07-06-2007, 10:55 AM

:clap::clap::clap: Hope you have a great time :bigthumb:
Seen us lose to them, in my 1st game there, against them Jag-uh-wires
:cursin::banging::cursin::banging:
Thanks to Maddox !
Hopefully Big Ben will skin a cat and our "D" will knock the SH!T outta them cat's,,,,,,:bigthumb:

SteelersWoman
07-08-2007, 02:09 PM
What kind of weather (cold) can I expect. My wife gets cold very easy. I hunt and run the farm so cold dont get to me too bad.....

Average winter temp for St Lois and Pittsburgh is probably somewhere around 25-30 degrees.

ARKIESTEEL
08-15-2007, 08:28 AM
I dont know how many of you are planing on going to St Louis to watch us sheer the sheep but, There are a bunch of us staying at the Hampton in right next to the Ed Jones Dome and we plan on setting up a small bar in one of the rooms and trying to "tailgate" at a local bar (I cant get a park pass sold to me dont know) ...... Would love to get as many of the Black and Gold faithful together to try to take over a bar next to the dome about 4 or 5 hours before the game ..................hope to see as many of you as I can I will post my cell # before the game

NOVA STEELERS
08-17-2007, 12:26 PM
Congrads, Enjoy and take plenty of pixx........... Looking into getting tixx to see them at Heinz or in birdtown