PDA

View Full Version : A question for UFC fans

SteelerSteve
06-24-2007, 02:08 AM
Im somewhat of a UFC fan and I know that after Randy Couture was KO'd by Chuck Liddell(not sure if thats the right spelling) he announced his retirement, now tell me if I'm right, Couture came out of retirement, beat Tim Sylvia and is now heavyweight champion?

Koopa
06-27-2007, 10:45 PM
yeah, he came out of retirement and he moved up a weight class and dominated that boring *** bastard of a fighter tim sylvia lol........ i think when he came out of retirement he signed a 4 fight contract so i'm sure he's gonna lose the title pretty soon, i was hoping it would be to cro cop, but cro cop got ****ed up by gonzga so i don't know anymore lol

this has been a crazy year (when i say year i'm talking a little about 2006 too lol) for ufc

rich franklin gets dominated by Anderson Silva

matt serra destroys gsp

cro cop gets murdered by gonzaga

liddell too gets murdered by rampage jackson

so it's been crazy this year lol, i hope next week that evans kills tito ortiz, i usually go for mexican fighters but i hate tito with a passion lol

(btw, sorry for taking so long to answer your question, i barely saw this post lol)

SteelerSteve
06-30-2007, 12:37 AM
thanx for the info, so Randy Couture signed a 4 fight contract? does this mean that he will retire after the contract is up? I wish I could've seen him whip sylvia, cause when you called him a boring fighter I totally know what you mean,lol, was it a knock-out(hopefully)?

Koopa
07-02-2007, 12:46 AM
he should retire he's 44 years old...... and i hope he retires and makes way for the younger talent, plus i don't want him to be brain dead by the age of 50 lol but you never know

and naw, he won by unanimous decision, he dominated the fight from the start, i think he knocked tim on his *** in the first minute of the fight lol