PDA

View Full Version : Tickets went on sale

Captcoolhand
06-23-2007, 01:44 PM
and no one said nothing:scratch:

http://www.gambling911.com/Steelers-11.jpgPittsburgh Steelers Odds to Win a 2008 Championship - Odds were posted June 23, 2007 and subject to change if not bet on at or around this date.
Odds to win 2008 Super Bowl - 30 to 1
Odds to win AFC North - 11 to 4
First Week -4 verses Cleveland

How in the F*ck are we -4 already?

BlitzburghNation
06-23-2007, 02:59 PM
:scratch: That -4 will change coming in september :bluelol:

If not I'll be placing some cabbage on my steelers "For Sure" :popcorn:

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 03:14 PM
My Brother got tickets to the Steelers/Ravens Game.

Prosdo
06-23-2007, 03:52 PM
Was hoping to get tickets. So far can't get any lol.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Ive been trying off and on all day too but still no luck..Im going to keep trying though. :cursin:

stillers4me
06-23-2007, 06:19 PM
We tried all morning with no luck either on 3 separate phone lines and online. Mu husband got through easily this afternoon and was told that they were sold out in 15 minutes. It took me that long to get the first "sorry schmuck" response for my first request online.

Prosdo
06-23-2007, 06:32 PM
I guess I'll have to see if I can get some from the beer distributer for my parents' bar or to Ebay I go.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-23-2007, 09:05 PM
Yep I've tried online for every home game and couldn't get a one ! :cursin: :banging: I even did searches with any price and any available and still came up short every single damn time !

Steelerlyn
06-24-2007, 02:28 AM
Just wondering.........was anyone able to get tix through the new bogus system?

I was right there at 10am...and no dice! kept telling me the search time...15 minutes or more...then to 14...13...12...then back to 13...14....got down to like 5 minutes then back to 6, 7, 8....when it was finally done, no tickets @@ come on now...how could i not get them?? UGH LOL.

TEEMONT
06-24-2007, 03:21 AM
Well my Dad told me to bring my drinking shoes when I come home in Dec, so Im assuming he got tix for a game....lol.

steelersgal86
06-24-2007, 07:19 AM
Just wondering.........was anyone able to get tix through the new bogus system?

I was right there at 10am...and no dice! kept telling me the search time...15 minutes or more...then to 14...13...12...then back to 13...14....got down to like 5 minutes then back to 6, 7, 8....when it was finally done, no tickets @@ come on now...how could i not get them?? UGH LOL.

wow, that sucks...:dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-24-2007, 09:55 AM
This system sucks ! Nobody is ever going to get any decent tix to a game if any at all. We talked about this right from the start that the scalpers were going to scarf these up right away :cursin:

I'd have had better luck going to Heinz Field and standing in line ! :(

SteelCityMan786
06-24-2007, 11:03 AM
This system sucks ! Nobody is ever going to get any decent tix to a game if any at all. We talked about this right from the start that the scalpers were going to scarf these up right away :cursin:

I'd have had better luck going to Heinz Field and standing in line ! :(

Sorry to hear about your bad luck bro.

manofsteel
06-24-2007, 06:59 PM
I never get any tickets and even when I can go Im alwas working. -4 Theres no friggin way definately gonna change come Sep

SteelerDave74
06-24-2007, 07:09 PM
I guess I am the lucky dog around here. I already have Browns/Steelers tickets in Cleveland. My father is a season ticket holder, Praise the Lord. Him and I are going to the games against Baltimore and Cincinnati together.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-24-2007, 10:37 PM
That's awesome Franco ! congrats !!

Im still holding out hope that one of my connections from work or in Pittsburgh might come through for me.

SteelerDave74
06-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Thanks kind sir. Keep your hopes high, I am sure you will come through. I am glad I don't have to deal with that so called system of theirs. I still don't understand why all of a sudden they are changing the ticket history now. It makes me wonder why they are changing tradition.

Steelerlyn
06-24-2007, 11:09 PM
Thanks kind sir. Keep your hopes high, I am sure you will come through. I am glad I don't have to deal with that so called system of theirs. I still don't understand why all of a sudden they are changing the ticket history now. It makes me wonder why they are changing tradition.

New blood in command Art Rooney the 2nd. At least everyone is blaming this on him because it does not sound like anything his dad would like.

SteelerDave74
06-24-2007, 11:15 PM
Very true. I don't like the man at all. I hope he doesn't run the Steelers into the ground, what a shame that would be.

Stlrs4Life
06-25-2007, 02:05 PM
Hopefully Art II will retire.

Prosdo
06-25-2007, 02:23 PM
Have any of you guys ever bought tickets off ebay?

BlitzburghRockCity
06-25-2007, 02:48 PM
I know people that have bought them off ebay yes, but personally no I haven't. The ones I know of never had a problem that I can recall.

SteelerDave74
06-25-2007, 03:09 PM
I only bought off of e bay one time. It was a game in Baltimore. I paid a little more than what I wanted too at the time. I won't do it again. I will stick with the home games and going with my father.

steelersgal86
06-26-2007, 06:40 AM
Have any of you guys ever bought tickets off ebay?

I dont know for the football, but I know PyschoWard bought tickets on ebay for a cavs game and they emailed them to him and he printed them and had no problems. And he purchased them like 2 hours before the game started.

Ambridge
06-26-2007, 06:58 PM
Along with herself my wife recruited a couple her friends and lucked out and got tickets for 5 games-Bills/San Francisco/Cincy/Miami/Jacksonville.

The tickets are much more expensive because you pretty much have to take the tickets that are offered(mostly lower level seating)and Ticketmaster only gives you 2 minutes to accept and fill out the on-line payment form or you forfeit the offer.

The Deuce really stuck-it to the fans with this F'd up way of getting tickets.
It wouldn't surprise me if this Penny Pinching SOB charges admission at Latrobe for training camp this summer.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-26-2007, 09:36 PM
You got that right man, this is totally Fubar'd and unless you really get lucky like you all did the chances of us seeing a game at any reasonable price have gone out the window :cursin:

BTW, if you decide you can't use any of those tickets, feel free to look me up ;)

Steelerlyn
06-26-2007, 10:17 PM
Along with herself my wife recruited a couple her friends and lucked out and got tickets for 5 games-Bills/San Francisco/Cincy/Miami/Jacksonville.
The tickets are much more expensive because you pretty much have to take the tickets that are offered(mostly lower level seating)and Ticketmaster only gives you 2 minutes to accept and fill out the on-line payment form or you forfeit the offer.

It wouldn't surprise me if this Penny Pinching SOB charges admission at Latrobe for training camp this summer.

Woooooooooo Hooooooo good job!~

steelersgal86
06-27-2007, 06:32 AM

Wow that is great...congrats...you are lucky :tt02::tt02::tt02: