PDA

View Full Version : Kordell Stewart Gets All The Ladies...

Deb
06-23-2007, 10:10 AM
Kordell Stewart Gets All The Ladies...

LINK (http://www.rockstarforhire.blogspot.com/)
Not really...well maybe, who knows. But what we do know is he sucked as QB of the Steelers. You know who else sucked? Well SteelerTribute.com is about to tell you.

In honor of the Steelers landmark 75th anniversary this season, SteelerTribute.com has compiled a pair of YouTube videos showcasing the most "unheralded" (not my term don't look at me)...and the worst Steelers throughout the last 75 years (with particular emphasis on the last 15-20).

For the most part they're pretty spot on, but I do think they got a little mixed up when they selected Bubby Brister and Chris Gardocki among their "worst" and Mike Tomczak and Josh Miller among their "unheralded." Guess everyone's entitled to their own opinion (God Bless America and the internet).

But they're not just limited to witty online videos. Oh no, SteelerTribute.com is not just a clever name, but also a site. Check it out at the link below. Still not sure what all is worth your time since they ask you to sign up to "vote" for the All-Suck and All-Unheralded teams. Good thing I'm too smart for that ****...probably be spamming me about unofficial Duce Staley rubber butt donut souveniers or something...you know cause his *** was sore from riding the bench...er something...yeah, I know...I can do better.

Just for kicks, here are three dudes I'd like to see on the "All-Suck" team:
1. Tommy Maddox (how could they leave him out???)
2. Plaxico Burress (because he's a dick)
3. Bam Morris (i'm sure some of you may not like this pick)

And three dudes I'd like to see on the "All-Unheralded" team:
1. Carnell Lake
2. Yancey Thigpen
3. Merril Hoge

manofsteel
06-23-2007, 12:12 PM
Well I dont think Bam Morris should be on the all suck team. Also neither should Plaxico. True he is a big dick and made some mistakes ( not learning how to catch a fade route ) But for his short stay in Pittsburgh he was above average receiver and continues to be with New York. You wanna talk all suck
lets talk Troy Edwards. I do agree with you about Merrill Hodge and my man Carnell Lake.:cope:

Black@Gold Forever32
06-23-2007, 12:35 PM
But Lake at least made Pro Bowls......You want talk about unheralded players then look at Darren Perry he had a very good career with the Steelers and never got any props.....He was the most under-rated Steelers player in the 1990s.....

manofsteel
06-23-2007, 12:47 PM
Very true BandG32

BlitzburghRockCity
06-23-2007, 05:38 PM
I think Hoge has always been an unsung hero of the team, I still like listening to his commentary today. Bam Morris had such a future with us and the dumbass let it all slip away with his off the field problems :nonod:

Tommy and Plax, those 2 can fall off the face of the earth for all I care, especially Plax that cry baby, underachieving, whiny pain in the *** !

Stairwayto7
06-25-2007, 10:54 AM
I would like to see Tim Worley on the all suck team!

I actually liked bubby, he tried as hard as anyone

SteelerDave74
06-25-2007, 11:06 AM
All-Suck team..............Tim Worley, Troy Edwards, and Neil O'Donnell (Reason he is on here, Super Bowl XXX, let me say this, I never been so upset after a Super Bowl than I was after his fiasco)

All-Unhearld team......Merrill Hoge ( I met him, and love this guy), Carnell Lake (Definitely, Deb picked a very good candidate.), and Yancey Thigpen is a good choice too. I will admit something, I was sad to see him go.

PsychoWard
06-25-2007, 12:44 PM
i have always liked charles johnson he had a couple of good years.

SteelerFan87
06-25-2007, 09:58 PM
i have always liked charles johnson he had a couple of good years.
Yes! He will always be the only true CJ to me. None of that Chad Johnson crap. Not even Calvin Johnson. Charles Johnson was the man.

BlacknGold Bleeder
06-26-2007, 12:03 AM
All suck jamain stephenson, huey richardson, plexiglass, bam,tim worley... oh only wanted 3,lol

Unheralded Merrill Hoge, Darren Perry, Carnell Lake, those are good to start...

TampaSteelGirl
06-28-2007, 05:18 PM
I loved Yancey!!! and Plaxico is a dick!!!! Loved the fact that the year after his temper tantrum and left the team we won the SB....Take that beotch!!!:tt02: