PDA

View Full Version : What Was The Worst BC Coaching Performance You Can Remember

Steelerlyn
06-22-2007, 01:46 AM
I'm just curious. There have been a lot of them for me, All the games no adjustments were made at half time, KS need I say more. The most current ones were the '05 playoff against the Pathetic Patsies and the Jags game when Maddox was left in the entire game. Unfortunately I was up close and personal for both of these horroble, horrible games

:banging::banging::banging::banging::banging::bang ing::banging::banging::banging:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-22-2007, 02:08 AM
Super Bowl XXX comes to mind when we had the cowboys right where we wanted them and he's letting O'donnell throw the damn ball !

My goodness there have been so many where you just scratch you're head and wonder :wtf:

Stlrs4Life
06-22-2007, 07:34 PM
AFC Championship game vs the Chargers, and vs NE in 2004.

BlitzburghNation
06-22-2007, 09:00 PM
Agree with yours Steelerlyn :scratch:

I really don't blame "The Chin" as much as i blame our poor QB play over his coaching career :dunno:

Ohhhhh Donnell,Stewart,Maddox,Graham cracker etc..........

Black@Gold Forever32
06-22-2007, 09:13 PM
The 94 AFC Title game against the Chargers is the worst loss in my life of being a Steelers fan....So I'm going with that one....The Steelers were so much better then the Chargers its not even funny...I think that 94 Blitzburgh defense would have gave the 49ers a game in the Super Bowl that year....

Iron City South
06-23-2007, 02:28 PM
What Was The Worst BC Coaching Performance You Can Remember

For me? ... No question it was the 2004 AFC Championship game 41-27 loss to the Patriots @ Heinz Field ..... Why? ... because I was there and I expected us to be ready for them this time. The strategy (i.e., game plan) absolutely sucked and once again, Cowher had no answer in the 2nd half .... no changes whatsoever. :banging: