PDA

View Full Version : From a Browns' Fan Let Me Set This Up

Steelerlyn
06-22-2007, 12:22 AM
I belong to a group that is Steelers/Browns. A Brownie put a question out, "Who will win the first game?" This is a response from an :nono: eloquent, well spoken, grammerically correct Brownie, I thought some of you may be interested:

Well. where to start. The steelers have lost their HC thier OC their DC an allpro center, thier learning a whole new offense with the oc being bruce ariens(browns had him and hes infamous for 3rd and a mile 2 yard passes), One of their best lineman is unhappy and their QB is comin off a terrible year not to mention the loss of their big mouth although talented LB porter. The Browns on the other hand. Added huge money to the offensive line in Eric steinbach. Upgraded the Running back position. Rookie linebackers-one of whom almost made the probowl-in thier second year look very very good. Kellen is healthier, bodden is back we added another probowl caliber corner in eric wright. brought in some depth on left outside linebacker in Antwaan Peek. Shitcanned most of the d line, brought in 2 mean muthas to play there. Braylon is in his 3rd year and expected to be at his best thus far. The team as a whole looks better on paper than they have in decades and has more talent than i can remember. Romeo knows, its do or die this year no more excuses put out or get out. Not to mention the other 2 stars who could (could) make a comeback this year in center Lecharles Bentley and cornerback Gary Baxter. If this team fires on all cylinders they will suprise some ppl for sure. My final analysis-Browns beat the squealers at home game one of the season. Sounds logical right? lol

Steelersfan
06-22-2007, 12:35 AM
Ummmm......no. It's the Browns for crying out loud. Enough Said!

BlitzburghRockCity
06-22-2007, 12:49 AM
Exactly, this is a clowns fans logic about our team that he knows nothing about other than what espn tells him he should think about us.

You just keep living in your dream world dude and we'll see you in September ! :towelwave:

Steelerlyn
06-22-2007, 01:00 AM
Exactly, this is a clowns fans logic about our team that he knows nothing about other than what espn tells him he should think about us.

You just keep living in your dream world dude and we'll see you in September ! :towelwave:

Yeah, I just let them talk, I told him the Steelers do their talking on the field.

:tt02:

manofsteel
06-22-2007, 02:45 AM
All this talk from another Browns fan again.
Just think the team was having alot of the same
problems last year that they might face this year
and big ben was at his worst. AND we STILL WON BOTH GAMES
against the browns. Face it we will still beat Cleveland even at our worst hour

ARKIESTEEL
06-22-2007, 06:58 AM
Ummmm......no. It's the Browns for crying out loud. Enough Said!

:plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::bigthumb::bigthumb::h ail::hail::cabbagepatch::clap:

That pretty much sums that up except we didnt loose our DC

BlackGold4vr
06-22-2007, 08:02 AM
Only question in my mind is which QB will be having nightmares after facing that new Dick LeBeau 'D' with all the movement? Gonna be a really long day for Charlie Frye or Brady Quinn.......won't matter.

As smug as the Brownies might feel about Thomas their new LT, 1st O-lineman picked in the draft. He is still a rookie and it is likely he hasn't faced players of the caliber he is about to be introduced to. Good luck! :nono:

PsychoWard
06-22-2007, 09:31 AM
The Browns on the other hand. Added huge money to the offensive line in Eric steinbach. Upgraded the Running back position. Rookie linebackers-one of whom almost made the probowl-in thier second year look very very good. Kellen is healthier, bodden is back we added another probowl caliber corner in eric wright. brought in some depth on left outside linebacker in Antwaan Peek. Shitcanned most of the d line, brought in 2 mean muthas to play there. Braylon is in his 3rd year and expected to be at his best thus far. The team as a whole looks better on paper than they have in decades and has more talent than i can remember. Romeo knows, its do or die this year no more excuses put out or get out. Not to mention the other 2 stars who could (could) make a comeback this year in center Lecharles Bentley and cornerback Gary Baxter. If this team fires on all cylinders they will suprise some ppl for sure. My final analysis-Browns beat the squealers at home game one of the season. Sounds logical right? lolcan't polish a turd!! no way the browns beat us GO STEELERS:cope::cope:

TEEMONT
06-22-2007, 09:34 AM
we lost our DC...? Is this guy on crack...he needs to check his facts.

DIESELMAN
06-22-2007, 11:34 AM
can't polish a turd!!

LMAO!! You know thats right....leave it to a Brownies fan to think they will ever be better or even beat us. They had a decent draft but they won't reap the rewards for another couple of seasons and even then they will do something to screw that up.

Stlrs4Life
06-22-2007, 06:37 PM
Tell this guy to put down thecrack pipe and back a way.

BlitzburghNation
06-22-2007, 06:53 PM
can't polish a turd!! no way the browns beat us GO STEELERS:cope::cope:

:haha: That's what i'm saying,they've been losing so long they forgot how to finish a game :bluelol:

:brownssuck::crybabyclowns::brownssuck:
Always have & always will,,,,,,,,,,,:lol::bluelol::lol::bluelol::hilari ous::hilarious:

6TMinuteMan
06-22-2007, 07:43 PM
"...Sounds logical, Right?" Are you kiddin me?!? Since when have the Brahns been logical. They seem to go out of their way to lose to the Stillers. I guess we just own the souls of those poor folks in a jar under Dan's desk.

RckyMtnStlrFan
06-22-2007, 10:24 PM
LMAO! The shitstains beating the Steelers:hilarious: I know it happens every great once in a while, but we OWN the Browns! :tt02: Prepare to be yelling obscenities at your offense, defense, coaching staff, waterboy and everyone else on the team for their poor performance.:lol:

tonyromo9
06-23-2007, 02:10 AM
U know i hardly know anything about the steelers i'm still learning but what I do know is that these browns guys are full of it. No way is half that crap true no way. I have read almost nothing to suggest you guys will lose to the browns this guy is smoking something