PDA

View Full Version : Comeback player of the year !!!!!!!!

BlitzburghNation
06-22-2007, 12:14 AM
I may be a homer,but all i've been hearing on sirius & reading,,,,, :blah:

Make me think Big Ben will be getting this award :tt02:

He's been staying late & being a work-aholic on Arians new offense and i believe he's got a huge chip on his shoulder and will have his best season
in his 4th year :clap:

What do you guys think big ben will do this season :scratch::dunno::scratch:

Just a felling i have "Hope it's not gas~~~~~~:bluelol:

Koopa
06-22-2007, 12:16 AM
they need to change the name of this award, it should be most improved player, cause most the ppl that win it never comeback from anything, like brees, he never went anywhere, but had a bad *** season and won this award........ change the name you dumb *** nfl lol

AZ_Steeler
06-22-2007, 12:46 AM
About the only person who was ever a comeback player was Maddox :dunno:

I've been hearing the same things about Ben also... on the TV in magazines, internet. We all know what he's capable of and assuming he can return to that form and exceed it we will see great things from Big Ben! :bigthumb:

Steelerlyn
06-22-2007, 12:49 AM
they need to change the name of this award, it should be most improved player, cause most the ppl that win it never comeback from anything, like brees, he never went anywhere, but had a bad *** season and won this award........ change the name you dumb *** nfl lol

I like your avatar and you have alot of money :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-22-2007, 12:51 AM
Ike Taylor will get my vote this year, after what happened with him last year I think he's got a great chance to have a solid campaign and prove his doubters wrong !

memphissteelergirl
06-22-2007, 12:41 PM
Taz gets my vote...I think he has had a good while to recover from his injuries and I think he will be back to the Troy P. we all know and love.

Blitzburghpete
06-23-2007, 04:14 PM
How about the whole team comebacks to win the superbowl? I mean in essence we have the same team that won the bowl and mostly again this so how about a "TEAM comeback" from a mediacore 8-8 to superbowl winning???

THAT would be top banana
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

If i had to pick a player though who could win this....comeback means you were a non entity last year and huge the next...so like top gun i think and would hope Ike Taylor does the job we know he can do.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Well Big Ben will win this award no bout...He is going to throw for 30 TDs this year just watch......

Prosdo
06-23-2007, 06:33 PM
I think Ben will get it as well. If he comes back strong he is a shoe in.