PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Fabiano Fantasy Analysis

BRICKTOWN BEAST
06-15-2007, 11:33 AM
http://nfl.com/fantasy/story/10224491

This guy really doesn't know what he's talking about. He put Roethlisberger UNDER TONY ROMO, MATT LIENERT, ELI MANNING (YES ELI MANNING), JAY CUTLER, JAKE DELHOMME, JOHN KITNA,and BRETT FARVE.

Also put Heath Miller #14 on his list Obviously he doesn't know we have a new offense and Miller will get alot of receptiopns

Finally he put The Steelers defense UNDER the EAGLES and COWBOYS. Now I'm not just saying this because I'm a Steelers fan. I just really hope all my friends in the league listen to this guy because they will loose if they do. This guy rerally means nothing and this has nothing to do with how the Steelers will play next year but I just wanted to point out how this guy sucks. please tell me if I'm wrong.

AZ_Steeler
06-15-2007, 01:59 PM
It's really hard to rank players right now, especially the Steelers because of the new coaches and system being put in place. Nobody really knows how they are going to be offensively until we actually see them on the field. We've been hearing they are going to open it up and throw the ball down field... so until these "analysts" see this change they can't really rank players based off of what they've been saying until they actually start doing it. Therefore these rankings are probably just based off of last year numbers which really required no thought on the analysts part.