PDA

View Full Version : How about those Cavs!

BigDawg22
06-11-2007, 09:15 AM
I mean show me some kind of an effort before the fourth quarter! This is the freakin' NBA finals . . . WAKE UP!!!! :willybs::cursin::banging::bsflag::wtf:

steelersgal86
06-11-2007, 09:16 AM
I mean show me some kind of an effort before the fourth quarter! This is the freakin' NBA finals . . . WAKE UP!!!! :willybs::cursin::banging::bsflag::wtf:

:iagree: hopefully they will do better here in Cleveland :yesnod:

Dako
06-11-2007, 11:00 AM
truthfully...couldn't do much worse....making a comeback against 2nd stringers nothing to crow about.....

steelersgal86
06-11-2007, 12:01 PM
truthfully...couldn't do much worse....making a comeback against 2nd stringers nothing to crow about.....

You never have anything nice to say....:lol::lol:

PsychoWard
06-11-2007, 12:49 PM
i thought the cavs would make this more interesting i hope they play better in celveland.

also i never knew that tony parker was was in second string:dunno:

TEEMONT
06-11-2007, 01:05 PM
How can any self-respecting Steelers fan root for any team in Cleveland? It makes no sense.

Dan
06-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Well, the Spurs are trying to help LeBron out by making sure he doesn't miss the birth of his child by playing in game 5

PsychoWard
06-11-2007, 04:20 PM
How can any self-respecting Steelers fan root for any team in Cleveland? It makes no sense.

the same way you root for orlando and michigan plus i was born and rasied in ohio but born and raised a steelers fan since my parents are from pa and pittsburgh dosen't have a basketball team.

BigDawg22
06-11-2007, 04:26 PM
I've often wondered the same thing. Then again Shitsburg doesn't even have an NBA team. :haha:

PsychoWard
06-11-2007, 04:31 PM
I've often wondered the same thing. Then again Shitsburg doesn't even have an NBA team. :haha:

lol don't make me come back to your office and whoop your a$$:banana::banana:

steelersgal86
06-11-2007, 04:32 PM

:hilarious::hilarious::stirpot::waiting:

Blitzburgh55
06-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Its ok atleast the cavs have a good furture unlike the browns

K*Money
06-14-2007, 10:19 AM
At least they made it, they have a bright future!

PsychoWard
06-14-2007, 12:27 PM
At least they made it, they have a bright future!

i agree lebron just gets better every year which makes everyone around him better. being a cavs fan i am looking forward to the next couple years go cavs!

TEEMONT
06-14-2007, 10:52 PM

No...it's not the same thing. As a Steelers fan you shoul dbe brought up to hate the city of Cleveland...totally. I was raised near Youngstown OH, and no way would I ever root for the Cavs. You are rooting for a team that Browns "fans" root for. ugh.....

BlacknGold Bleeder
06-14-2007, 11:40 PM
Looks like a new dynasty is born...

K*Money
06-15-2007, 10:58 AM
looks like a new dynasty DID NOT begin!

PsychoWard
06-15-2007, 11:17 AM
You are rooting for a team that Browns "fans" root for. ugh.....

WHATS YOUR POINT????just because i am a steelers fan i can't be open to a clevland basketball team how shallow is that??? if you are so die hard pittsbugh you wouldn't be rooting for michgain. if pittsburgh had a basketball team i would root for them but it just so happens that they don't and i grew up near cleveland and still live near clevland so thats who i root for it doesn't make me any less of a pitsburgh fan. and yes it is the same thing

steelersgal86
06-15-2007, 11:20 AM
:popcorn::beer1:

TEEMONT
06-16-2007, 01:18 AM
WHATS YOUR POINT????just because i am a steelers fan i can't be open to a clevland basketball team how shallow is that??? if you are so die hard pittsbugh you wouldn't be rooting for michgain. if pittsburgh had a basketball team i would root for them but it just so happens that they don't and i grew up near cleveland and still live near clevland so thats who i root for it doesn't make me any less of a pitsburgh fan. and yes it is the same thing

I root for UM b/c they are bitter rivals with OSU, who I hate, b/c all things Ohio suck. Just like the Cavs.

BlitzburghNation
06-16-2007, 01:48 AM
Just like the Brownstains "Chokers" and never show up to play :lol:

N.B.A. sucks anyways :nahnah:

N.F.L. is the only real sport :nahnah:

Steelerlyn
06-16-2007, 03:40 AM
I rooted for the CAVS after they beat the Pistons and the reason is because they were representing the Eastern division. I really wanted to see the CAVS win because they NEVER have and also I have many friends from Cleveland who are Browns fans and I know how much they need to believe. We have all been there done that with the Steelers but the people from Cleveland have never even tasted anything other than a few playoffs maybe with the Indians.

I do not "hate" any team that is just immature. I dislike some teams like the Spurs because they win all the time(sorry Koop.............lol) I think the tv ratings were like 6% or less. And, some fans from certain teams (Detriot & scUM being at the top of the list). There is nothing going on on the field so some of the Detriot fans raise cane in the stands throwing beer, and starting fights. I have seen this many times and I would never take a child to one of their games. Most scUM fans I have met, have never been to any college, (not that you have to go to college to be a fan but some scUM fans lead you to believe they are students or alumni of scUM). They know nothing about scUM's history, they do not know they stole my school's name lol (We used to be Michigan State College Wolverines) and are typically arrogant a$$@@@@@s. My feelings really have nothing to do with the school, as it is a tax supported university and every week I pay taxes for scUM..... they use the money wisely and recruit great players. Actually I am proud of scUM and the scUM athletic department would also feel the same way I do, if they were to ever hear some of the ignorance that comes out of some of the scUM fans mouths. Like I mentioned some of their fans.

I did im Koop[ on MSN and congratulated him on the Spurs win. That team is just phenominal, the players all play together so well!

Congrats Spurs coulda, woulda, shoulda been dem Pistons but........
:dunno:

PsychoWard
06-16-2007, 01:58 PM
I root for UM b/c they are bitter rivals with OSU, who I hate, b/c all things Ohio suck. Just like the Cavs.

and thats all fine and dandy you have the right to root for whoever you want just like anyone else but anyone that has the slightest bit of knowledge about sports realizes that if you make it to the finals you don't "suck"

TEEMONT
06-17-2007, 04:23 PM
and thats all fine and dandy you have the right to root for whoever you want just like anyone else but anyone that has the slightest bit of knowledge about sports realizes that if you make it to the finals you don't "suck"

Unless you play in the Eastern Connference of the NBA, woulda been a 6 seed in the other conference, and well they play in Cleveland.

PsychoWard
06-17-2007, 08:38 PM
Unless you play in the Eastern Connference of the NBA, woulda been a 6 seed in the other conference, and well they play in Cleveland.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: