PDA

View Full Version : Dominick Davis in IR

BlitzburghRockCity
09-03-2006, 04:01 AM
Just heard on NFL network that the Texans had to stick him on injured reserve so he's done for the year. Wonder if they're questioning that whole Reggie Bush thing now ! :rolleyes:

Prosdo
09-03-2006, 04:15 AM
I'm sure they are now. Bad news for them.

Steelx
09-03-2006, 10:43 AM
Questioning the Reggie Bush thing? Hell no they are not questioning it they are pissed off about it. What a dumb move all the way around. Mario better be the best DE ever.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-03-2006, 11:58 AM
I dont even know who their backup is :lol:

Blitzburgh55
09-03-2006, 12:12 PM
I dont even know who their backup is :lol:
Its Wally Lundy he is a rookie he has looked very good in preseason and i picked him up in my one fantasy league

Steelerlyn
09-03-2006, 12:40 PM
And I almost drafted him!~ :cursin: :tt02: :cursin:

Koopa
09-03-2006, 10:26 PM
yeah that Lundy dude has been playing very good, which is why it was probably easy for them to throw davis on the injured reserve list.

i don't think they are questioning the reggie bush. it was stupid but i like their mind set. defense wins you championships. bush is gonna be good but not that great. he was great in college cause he was in a ****** conference or whatever they are called in college. and no one was fast enough until he met ut with their speed on defense and we pretty much shut him down. in the nfl everyone is fast. so he's gonna have a hard time i think at the start of this season adjusting. cause he can no longer just turn around and run the other way and get 60 yards at will.

Blitzburgh55
09-03-2006, 10:36 PM
I got Wally in my league with my friends and in SA league

Koopa
09-03-2006, 11:04 PM
i got him too, but i ididn't pick him, i wasn't there for the draft and the computer picked him for me lol

PITT23
09-03-2006, 11:26 PM
I know they didnt know this in April but...

Just another reason to draft Reggie Bush!!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-03-2006, 11:31 PM
yeah that Lundy dude has been playing very good, which is why it was probably easy for them to throw davis on the injured reserve list.

i don't think they are questioning the reggie bush. it was stupid but i like their mind set. defense wins you championships. bush is gonna be good but not that great. he was great in college cause he was in a ****** conference or whatever they are called in college. and no one was fast enough until he met ut with their speed on defense and we pretty much shut him down. in the nfl everyone is fast. so he's gonna have a hard time i think at the start of this season adjusting. cause he can no longer just turn around and run the other way and get 60 yards at will.

r u kidding me dude ! Bush is gonna be awesome ! Go have another beer! :lol:

I agree defense wins championships but when you have the chance to draft a guy like Bush, you don't pass on it IMO.

PITT23
09-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Defense as a whole can win a championship but not one defensive player. I'd take one offensive player over a defender. If I was Houston I'd have taken Bush and then defenders in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounds.

Koopa
09-03-2006, 11:42 PM
r u kidding me dude ! Bush is gonna be awesome ! Go have another beer! :lol:

I agree defense wins championships but when you have the chance to draft a guy like Bush, you don't pass on it IMO.

you saw what happened when he played against a fast defense in the national championship game and everyone is fast in the nfl. he won't be as great as everyone keeps saying he's gonna be

PITT23
09-03-2006, 11:46 PM
you saw what happened when he played against a fast defense in the national championship game and everyone is fast in the nfl. he won't be as great as everyone keeps saying he's gonna be
But still more of an impact player than Mario Williams...

Koopa
09-03-2006, 11:52 PM
ah well it's over. i hate bush lol. i hate the texans. so it's a win win that bush went to a ****** situation, and texans didn't get the "the greatest running back to every touch a football" i say that according to the way the ppl on espn rode his nuts

BlitzburghRockCity
09-03-2006, 11:53 PM
Bush didn't have that bad of a game, he played against great defenses all year..just wait till he gets some experience, the guy is gonna rock !

I bet if Reggie came to Pittsburgh you'd love him :lol: :lol:

AZ_Steeler
09-03-2006, 11:55 PM
My office mate was having his online draft the other day at the office, and he asked who he should pick up... I saw Davis was available so I told him to go with him not even knowing about the injury. Needless to say my office mate wasn't to happy the next day!

Sad situation considering they could've had Bush. I'm thinking they will walk around all year kicking themselves in the butt!