PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Vick

Blitzburgh55
06-09-2007, 12:23 AM
over 30 dead dog bodies found in his house in Virginia

http://www.wvec.com/news/topstories/...9fbf67a.ht ml

more about the investigation
ProFootballTalk.com -- The Best Pro Football Scoop on the Internet

some people consider dogs to be almost human. this could be considered a mass murder. if these charges are found true he will be gone for awhile.

BlitzburghNation
06-09-2007, 12:36 AM
:crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfi ngers::crossfingers:

Couldn't happen to a "BIGGER PRICK" :lol:

Hope he's banned from N.F.L. and seves time over his sh!t,,,,,,,,,:crossfingers:

floodcitygirl
06-09-2007, 12:45 AM
when i went to the link it says page not found.........

If this is true, he belongs in jail.

Prosdo
06-09-2007, 02:14 AM
I agree with Flood. Vick is an absolute piece of ****. I hope he goes to jail for a long time.

W8Lifter
06-09-2007, 06:40 AM
I just saw the story late last night at PFT:

MORE THAN 30 DOG CARCASSES FOUND ON VICK PROPERTY

ESPN Radio, by way of WVEC-TV, reports that http://www.wvec.com/news/topstories/stories/wvec_local_060807_vick_property_update.29fbf67a.ht ml

Nearly three dozen dog carcasses were found on property owned by Falcons quarterback Mike Vick in Surry County, Virginia during a Thursday search by federal authorities.

Also, Patrick Terpstra of WVEC reports that Surry County prosecutor Gerald Poindexter will continue with his own investigation into the case as the federal investigation proceeds.

Poindexter has toned down his remarks regarding the federal involvement in the case, which as of Thursday night contained some fairly inflammatory rhetoric. On Friday, Poindexter said merely that it was a "breach of protocol" for the feds to search the land without giving Poindexter advance notice.

We're also told that WAVY-TV reporter Mary Kay Mallonee said on Friday afternoon during Rick Ballou's show on 1010XL in Jacksonville that dog carcasses were indeed found on the property, and that federal investigators were happy with the results of the search.

All things considered, it's not a good outcome for Mr. Vick. The feds will come after him 100 times more aggressively than a part-time prosecutor in a rural county with 7,000 residents ever would or could, and the feds won't let go until the verdict and been entered and all appeals have been exhausted.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-09-2007, 06:56 AM
Holy Shiate :eek: That's absolutely disgusting ! I hope they throw the book at this dumb *** and put him away for a LONG time. Now not only has he got the general public pissed off at him for dog fighting on his property now he'll have the animal rights, SPCA, and all the other animal advocacy groups breathing down his neck...oh yeah he's in some serious trouble now !

I don't care if he "knew" anything about it or not according to his story, this happened on his property and he's responsible ! Kick his *** out !!