PDA

View Full Version : Is the AFCN the best division in football ?

BlitzburghRockCity
06-02-2007, 06:31 PM
When you look at how top heavy the AFCN is with 3 legit contenders for the playoffs. There's no other division in the league right now that can say realistically that 3 out of the 4 teams could be fighting it out for the post season. The QB's, RB's, the tough defenses, we've got it all. Sure there other teams like the Pats, Chargers, Bolts, and some up and coming teams like the Jets but overall the AFCN, IMO atleast, is as tough as it gets.

SteelersfaninPhilly
06-02-2007, 06:38 PM
You mean two teams. The bungles do not have the defense. That is necessary to make a playoff push.

BBC
06-02-2007, 07:05 PM
When you look at how top heavy the AFCN is with 3 legit contenders for the playoffs. There's no other division in the league right now that can say realistically that 3 out of the 4 teams could be fighting it out for the post season. The QB's, RB's, the tough defenses, we've got it all. Sure there other teams like the Pats, Chargers, Bolts, and some up and coming teams like the Jets but overall the AFCN, IMO atleast, is as tough as it gets.

Eh, both the NFC East and AFC West have 3 legitimate contenders for the playoffs, but I agree that there is not tougher division than the AFC North.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-02-2007, 07:20 PM
If I were going to put the Bengals, Ratbirds, and Steelers up against the Eagles, Redskins and Cowboy's...I'll bet on the AFCN everytime for the toughness factor alone.

The AFC west, yeah they've got good teams but nobody plays defense and brings the intensity like we do :bigthumb:

K Train
06-02-2007, 07:35 PM
NFC east is and will continue to be the most overrated division in the league...probably forever. AFC north and AFC west imo.

AFC east-owned by the pats and the jets got a decent team but nothing special. Bills and dolphins are a mess.

AFC south- Titans are young and inconsistant, Jags suck *** at everything except defense. Colts dominate the division and Texans blow

NFC east- OVERRATED

NFC south- Falcons are garbage, TB is up in the air, Saints are the best in this division and the panther will be overrated SB favs again this year

NFC west- Very weak, best team is probably the niners imo, they are getting much better every year, AZ will continue to be the team that is supposed to breakout every year, STL is up in the air, and seahawks arent that good anymore.

NFC north- Bears are ok at best, i think the packers can make a run and depending on the vikes QB situation they have a shot. Lions have no chance. This is tied with the west for weakest division

steelcitysfinestXL
06-02-2007, 07:41 PM
Eh, both the NFC East and AFC West have 3 legitimate contenders for the playoffs, but I agree that there is not tougher division than the AFC North.

I was just getting ready to say that... but the AFCN dictates who else msakes the playoffs. like last year... because we ousted the the Bungles we only left the ravens which allowed the chiefs to get in.. and we beat the chiefs 45-7 last season ( i think that was the score) But realisticly we could easily put 3 teams in the playoffs every year. I think the Pats aand Colts are staples, they'll be in the playoffs every year because they are in a weak division. Plus us the Ravens ad Bungles that only leaves room for 1 more team... the Bolts it should be like that every year... us, the pats, the ravens, the bungles the colts and bolts. the chiefs and broncos can sub at any year but thats it. There isnt any other teams that deserve to be in the hunt!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
06-02-2007, 11:30 PM
That's why I like the AFC so much, it's so competitive. Every year the playoff race comes down to the last week before !

SteelersfaninPhilly
06-03-2007, 02:59 AM
The bungles do not have the defense to run in the AFC North. The afc north is between the steelers and ratturds.

DIESELMAN
06-03-2007, 05:17 AM
The NFC is over rated by so much nowdays, there was a time when they were winning all the SB's. Yeah I agree with the AFC North being the toughest, granted we don't always produce the SB rep for the AFC but we are the toughest division.

steelcurtain09
06-03-2007, 07:41 AM
last year the NFC Eat came in with 4 playoff contenders
the only problem is tht they always beat each other up so much tht by the time they get to the playoffs none of them will have a chance