PDA

View Full Version : rivalry

tonyromo9
06-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Ok I think i post this here lol
I was wondering why you all have such a huge rivalry with Cincy? see there are other teams in the divison but its always about them for the most part so how did it start and all that?

just curious

K Train
06-01-2007, 09:00 PM
because they are a bunch of ****ing scumbags :)

BlitzburghNation
06-01-2007, 09:02 PM
All i can say abou that,,,,,,,,,

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/smostle/rivals/remoteImage-7.jpg

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/smostle/rivals/remoteImage-6.jpg

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::h aha::haha::haha:

tonyromo9
06-01-2007, 09:03 PM
lol ok i see getting an answer will take while lol good i like the wise cracks lol

House of Steel
06-01-2007, 09:09 PM
First of all, PALMTREE isn't **** to us, WE OWN THAT DOUCHEBAG

Secondly, DOUCHEMAMA used our TERRIBLE TOWEL for a shoe shine in which highly pissed me off enough to want to wish I was a Corner for the Steelers to knock his stupid head off of his ***. BASTARD!!!

Thirdly, they got a Chicken Dancer Celebrity and a Faggot at receiver in OCHO JACKO.

Lastly, they got a jackass as a coach.

Of course, you can put the icing on the cake for all the criminal BS they are putting on the plate.

F*CK CINTUCKY!!!

K Train
06-01-2007, 09:09 PM
well honestly, its because they are a bunch of ****ing scumbags, but if you want a deeper answer its because they are so extremely overrated its not funny. The steelers are better than them but yet they are the superbengals after 2 seasons (that were ended by us). The franchise has always been pathetic and now that they are good everyones all over their nuts. They are our biggest current threat imo (ravens will crash and burn :markit: ) And its hard to hate the browns anymore, you just fel bad doing it lol.

Not to mention they run a prison facility....and are scumbags :)

House of Steel
06-01-2007, 09:12 PM
RATTURDS and BUNGHOLES rank one and two on my list of pure hatred.

tonyromo9
06-01-2007, 09:14 PM
o lord what did i getmyself into here lol
well why dont u guys say all that aboutt he other teams in your divios why cincy what makes the diffrent? and is ocho cinco really a fruit or was that just steelerness tsalking and HOS i said dont call Carson Palmertree

K Train
06-01-2007, 09:18 PM
oddly i dont hate the ravens AS much, i hate the pats and colts more than the ravens. Bengals are #1 on my list and i dont even consider the browns a team anymore.

and yes, johnson is a fruit :)

Black@Gold Forever32
06-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Hey I like Carson Palmer.....He torched Notre Dame his senior year at USC so I have liked the guy ever since...Anybody that torches Notre Dame like that I respect....lol It sucks he is a Bengal but I still like the guy and root for him to do good except against the Steelers...Right now he is the third best QB in the NFL....I know alot of Steelers haters will disagree with that...But thats my opinion....

oddly i dont hate the ravens AS much, i hate the pats and colts more than the ravens. Bengals are #1 on my list and i dont even consider the browns a team anymore.

Thats interesting...Me the Ratbirds are the number 1 team I hate since they're the original Browns and I just hate Ray Ray so I love nothing more then to see that team fail...I hate the Browns for the simple fact its Cleveland...lol I flatout hate the Pats and Colts also...I don't think I have say why I hate the Colts...:lol:

tonyromo9
06-01-2007, 09:25 PM
yeah carson killign the FI his last year was great I have that game on DVD!!! i love it

Black@Gold Forever32
06-01-2007, 09:28 PM
yeah carson killign the FI his last year was great I have that game on DVD!!! i love it

I have grown up and live near South Bend...I hate Notre Dame and their crazy *** fans...Most of my friends like the Irish....I remember that game and every one of my friends that Notre Dame was just so unstoppable that year and Carson tore them up...I talked **** the whole game ...I don't even like USC just was rooting for them to beat Notre Dame...lol

tonyromo9
06-01-2007, 09:29 PM
lol well if u dont like ND who the do u follow I am just happy BQ is gone he was the only reason they did anything and he's gunna bust in the NFL so thats good too

Stlrs4Life
06-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Got to post this for you then B&G Forever, you'll love this:

Enjoy!

http://www.bceaglesfootball.com/images/nd1.gif

tonyromo9
06-01-2007, 09:39 PM
lol i love that lol thats great im stealing that for my blog lol thanks for showing me that

Stlrs4Life
06-01-2007, 09:40 PM
The Bengal hate has just came on in the past couple of seasons, because theyhave been winning more often. So, there fans came out of the closet and starting watching them again. I still hate the Browns and Ravens more, mainly because I have to work with scum bag Browns Fans.

DIESELMAN
06-01-2007, 09:42 PM
The so called rivalry just started up over the past few years. Its fired up mainly cuz of Whosyourmama, the jailbirds, the cryin and whinh that "we're a better team, we shoulda won" and the "knee"

tonyromo9
06-01-2007, 09:45 PM
ooh i bet thast not fun

Black@Gold Forever32
06-01-2007, 09:58 PM

Enjoy!

http://www.bceaglesfootball.com/images/nd1.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:I enjoyed that very much....:bigthumb:

25MVPKing
06-01-2007, 10:05 PM

Enjoy!

:rofl: ROFLMAO :rofl:

K Train
06-01-2007, 10:13 PM
dont get me wrong i hate the ravens with a fiery passion lol...bengals just take it for me

tonyromo9
06-01-2007, 10:15 PM
i see kinda like i hate the giants too but the eagles are worse?

BlitzburghNation
06-01-2007, 10:22 PM
The so called rivalry just started up over the past few years. Its fired up mainly cuz of Whosyourmama, the jailbirds, the cryin and whinh that "we're a better team, we shoulda won" and the "knee"

:haha: How 'bout Douchemanzadeh :haha:

Oucho *******'s mouth,,,,,,There coach saying Kimo hurt palmer on purpose !

Just to name a few reason's why i hate them,,,:lol::haha::lol:

tonyromo9
06-01-2007, 10:23 PM
well i dont think u guys hurt palmer on purpose no way that was wrong adn i ranted abotu that bs for liek a week it was an accident

stillers4me
06-01-2007, 10:27 PM
First of all, PALMTREE isn't **** to us, WE OWN THAT DOUCHEBAG

Secondly, DOUCHEMAMA used our TERRIBLE TOWEL for a shoe shine in which highly pissed me off enough to want to wish I was a Corner for the Steelers to knock his stupid head off of his ***. BASTARD!!!

Thirdly, they got a Chicken Dancer Celebrity and a Faggot at receiver in OCHO JACKO.

Lastly, they got a jackass as a coach.

Of course, you can put the icing on the cake for all the criminal BS they are putting on the plate.

F*CK CINTUCKY!!!

That pretty much sums it up!! Plus I have to live around their jackass fans day in and day out.........I've never met a bigger bunch of whiney, crybaby, excuse making losers in my entire life. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Smileys/loser.gif

tonyromo9
06-01-2007, 11:44 PM
what do the fans say when they lose??

BlitzburghRockCity
06-01-2007, 11:57 PM
**** the RATBIRDS !! There's nobody else I love to hate than those purple wearing assjacks from Baltimore ! They can all fall into the bay and drown for all I care. I hate that city and that team so bad it's almost not healthy.

I do detest the Clowns also but right now they are 3rd on the list behind the Bungals as well.

tonyromo9
06-01-2007, 11:58 PM
lol so y hate them more than cnicy why? im trying to get a genaalr idea whjo who most steeler fans hate most and then find out why

Deb
06-02-2007, 12:02 AM
I am with TG on that Ratbird thing. Guess its from living in cleveland...and that whole Modell thing....though I have been to some brutal steeler/browns games

steelerfan11
06-02-2007, 12:03 AM
Whats up with all the Notre Dame bashing...I am a Notre Dame fan..

B&G Forever...I can understand..I grew up near State College and HATE Penn State more then anything...

I am not sure where I stand with Brady Quinn yet...I do know I'm a Steelers fan first!! I sorta hope he does well just do to the fact that he went to UND.

UND doesn't need Brady Quinn...we have Jimmy Clausen..I hope he breaks Brady's records..only b/c he went to Cleveland though..

Deb
06-02-2007, 12:04 AM
TR9 could go on for days on why she doesnt like BQ LOL

tonyromo9
06-02-2007, 12:08 AM
oh yeah I could even before hwe went to the pooh head brwons I ahve so many reason we could lay tehm all out on sheets of paer side by sid and civer most of texas stadium..oklay maybe not that many but alot

Jimmy Clausen..hah u have to be kidding me
oh god i cant wait till november!!!!

floodcitygirl
06-02-2007, 12:34 AM
what do the fans say when they lose??Bengal fans don't think that they actually lost! They think that somehow something was taken from them unfairly...always. Always an excuse. Always someone else's fault...other than the fact that they just didn't get it done when they needed to.

tonyromo9
06-02-2007, 12:41 AM
ah i see several teams I know of have this problem very good reason to hate them id day

floodcitygirl
06-02-2007, 12:58 AM
ah i see several teams I know of have this problem very good reason to hate them id dayTry living around them. :banging::helmet:

tonyromo9
06-02-2007, 01:02 AM
i will pass thanks lol i like cincy but im not like that admittignwhen the team screwd up is just part of being a fan

BBC
06-02-2007, 02:52 AM
Ok I think i post this here lol
I was wondering why you all have such a huge rivalry with Cincy? see there are other teams in the divison but its always about them for the most part so how did it start and all that?

just curious

I really wouldn't even call our rivalry with the Bengals "huge." They're third on my list as far as the division goes, and even further down when including the Cowboys and Raiders. The Browns are atop my list, mainly because I was brought up hating the Browns. They're the team with the most history with the Steelers, unfortunately, they suck, so the rivalry has died down a bit.

The reason you hear more about the Bengals right now is because they finally brought something to the rivalry. They beat the Steelers a couple of times and their classless fans came out of the woodwork and their players started acting like morons. It's like they were so bad for so long that now that they're decent, they have to make sure the world knows they don't suck anymore. For a team that was as awful as they were, their fans and players talk more **** than you could believe; that's probably the biggest reason for why their the popular team for the Steelers to hate right now.

SteelersWoman
06-02-2007, 04:03 AM
Bengal fans don't think that they actually lost! They think that somehow something was taken from them unfairly...always. Always an excuse. Always someone else's fault...other than the fact that they just didn't get it done when they needed to.

If you go to a site called http://www.badzebras.com (http://www.badzebras.com), (game voting/weekly voting/voting box) you'll find that Cincy fans blame the refs for almost every loss. On rare occasions it's reasons like Kimo--even though the hit was unintentional, and their backup QB played an excellent game until almost the very last when he knew it was pretty much over. But Flood's right--it's NEVER just because their team didn't get it done or made mistakes themselves. (Browns' fans are at least honest and just admit it's because they stink lol)

The Bengals are my least liked NFL team, but I don't "hate" them. They disgust me for several reasons, and on several levels though...:yuck1:

SteelerSteve
06-02-2007, 05:45 AM
I hate the bengals the most just because they truly believe they are better than they really are. Next is the Ravens mostly because lets face it they owned us last year. Then its the seacocks probably because I live in Wa and have to listen to whiny *** hawk fans tell me how they should have won the superbowl.:cursin:

tonyromo9
06-02-2007, 06:09 AM
wow so many reasons you guys really dont like them wow didnt know it was that strong wow

Stairwayto7
06-02-2007, 07:46 AM
Rivalry = Whom ever gives us the biggest challenges over the years. In conference, it was the brownies years ago, then the ratbirds came along , then cinci was the team to beat for us. For awhile NE seemed to be our biggest rival.

BlitzburghNation
06-02-2007, 03:46 PM
1. What do you call a drug ring in Cincinnati?
A huddle.

2. Four Cincinnati Bengals in a car, who's driving?
The police.

3. Why can't Chris Henry get into a huddle on the field anymore?
It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.

4. The Cincinnati newspapers reported yesterday that Paul Brown Stadium is going to take out the artificial turf because the Bengals "play better on grass."

5. Coach Marvin Lewis has adopted a new "Honor System" for his players - "Yes your Honor, No your Honor".

6. The Bengals had a 9 and 5 season this year: 9 arrests (literally), 5 convictions.

7. The Bengals knew they had to do something for their defense, but they couldn't get the defensive coordinator they really wanted: Johnny Cochran

8. How do the Bengals spend their first week at mini-camp?
Studying their Miranda Rights.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

stillers4me
06-02-2007, 05:20 PM
1. What do you call a drug ring in Cincinnati?
A huddle.

2. Four Cincinnati Bengals in a car, who's driving?
The police.

3. Why can't Chris Henry get into a huddle on the field anymore?
It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.

4. The Cincinnati newspapers reported yesterday that Paul Brown Stadium is going to take out the artificial turf because the Bengals "play better on grass."

5. Coach Marvin Lewis has adopted a new "Honor System" for his players - "Yes your Honor, No your Honor".

6. The Bengals had a 9 and 5 season this year: 9 arrests (literally), 5 convictions.

7. The Bengals knew they had to do something for their defense, but they couldn't get the defensive coordinator they really wanted: Johnny Cochran

8. How do the Bengals spend their first week at mini-camp?
Studying their Miranda Rights.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You forgot one.......

What do you call a Bengal with a Superbowl ring?

A thief!!! :cabbagepatch:

The Bengals fans live in a fantasy world in which they win the Superbowl every year (because they had one good season......which we ended when Bill Cowher told Kimo to take out Carson Palmer because it was the only way we could win that game :cope:) and that they are Pittsburgh's greatest enemy and most hated rival.

They want so so bad for all Steelers fans to consider the Bengals some big threat......they actually believe it themselves. When I try to tell them that in Pittsburgh, the fans hate the Ravens the most, they don't believe me. Even Hines Ward admitted that the team hates the Ratbirds the most. The Ravens are the old Cleveland Browns and that goes back a long long way. The new Browns are simply a convienient punching bag.

Now the Bengals......they don't understand that Steelers just consider them nothing more than dog doo doo on their shoes. :helmet:

Bassman D
06-02-2007, 05:23 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!

tonyromo9
06-02-2007, 07:24 PM
wow you gus those were some funny *** jokes!!! great stuff.

steelcitysfinestXL
06-02-2007, 08:07 PM

True that Train.. although i ALWAYS root for Peyton until he plays up i have since Tenn. so i dont even want to hear the band wagon ****. But Train is right they are so over-rated. They were a laughinstock for HOW MANY YEARS. They get a good qb and a couple nice Wr's and now EVERYONE is ont their jock. There D is soft. The had one year where they had a bunch on TO's but they have NEVR BEEN able to stop the run ad thats why we own them. When they beat us its like they won the super bowl. When we beat them its because we know they are superior. Palmer has been on TV numerous times saying how much hehates us, and only us.
He wont even give us credit as being a good team. F**K the BUNGLES they can all die and rot in hell!!!!!

When we beat them its because we know they are superior.

Tha was a F up of major proportions... LOL we are used to beating them so when we fo its not a huge deal!!

BBG7
06-02-2007, 08:54 PM
I just find them funny to tell you the truth. I live in Dayton (45 min north) and never saw any Bengal things anywhere. There were never Bengal fans at the bar, their games were all blacked out (that's how I used to see a lot of Steeler games back then) Now all their fans have come out of the wood work and they all say the same thing "I'm a true fan, even in the bad times". There were steelers bars, browns bars but not even one cincy bar.

Their fans and player don't know how to win or lose. They make excuses forevery loss, say on national media that they overlook teams. They are pathetic. They throw water on their coach and players mock Steelers fans when they split with us for the season (they had not done anything but beat us - they hadn't clinched a division, hadn't even clinched a playoff spot) It's just sad and kind of funny. But to say it's a rivalry is crazy right now. 2 years doesn't create a rivalry, I just hate them....however, the Ravens are the old Browns and that is our biggest rival in my opinion and always will be.

BB2W
06-02-2007, 08:58 PM
I've always thought the Steelers are rivals with all the teams in the division... the most intense rivalry is the team that is having the most success obviously.

When the Browns were competing for the division with Pittsburgh it was a great rivalry. Just like when the Ravens are winning... we even had some good rivalries with the Oilers/Titans and the Jaguars while they were in the division.

I think for the most part we are the biggest "rivals" with whoever is doing the best at that time... although there is something extra with the Bengals rivalry right now. It's pretty intense.

K Train
06-02-2007, 10:06 PM
ive always hated cincy most though, just something about them even when they were garbage (lol i mean like 1st overall pick garbage) but theres a good feeling about beating them twice a year...lol

Iron City South
06-03-2007, 12:40 AM
Weather you want to beleive it or not, our main rivalry is still with the Ravens. The Bungals are nothing more than a self-promoted circus with all the side-shows. They're selling tickets by virtue of personalities like CJ who dominate the NFL Channel with commercials and interviews every 30 minutes. I hear he's created another side-show by racing a horse next week. Case in point, that's how the Bungals get "air time" .... Without that kind of schtick, they get no play.

Rivalries are generally a battle .... a "give and take" if you will, but both having mutual respect for each other off the field. Ravens play the same physical style of defense as we do ... and we've both been known to smash the run up the middle to move the chains .... so right there you have 2 teams in a turf war for the right to show the rest of the league who has the most tenacious defense and better running attack.