SteelersfaninPhilly
09-02-2006, 01:17 AM
What is going on with the pens?

PemPgh14
09-02-2006, 01:48 PM
I don't really know.

House of Steel
09-02-2006, 05:28 PM
I thought Mark Cuban was buying the Pens with Dan Marino??? What happened to the rumor?

Prosdo
09-02-2006, 05:35 PM
They rejected them I believe or they pulled out.

PITT23
09-03-2006, 12:35 AM
The guy from Connecticut who had 30 to make an exclusive offer never actually made one and so right now everything is currently up in the air.

SteelCityMan786
09-03-2006, 12:42 AM
Sam Fingold signed a letter of intent. The NHL BOG still has to approve it.

Steelerlyn
09-03-2006, 01:13 PM
LOL I know like nothing about hockey

I have been to a few games out to Michigan State and all I have absorbed from this experience is that this thingy that starts with a Z comes on the ice and appears to be sweeping it, at "half time" (I am not sure it is called halftime). I also have retained there is a blue line in the middle of the ice where the 50 yard line would be No clue as to its' meaning. I have also been invited to the "Joe" where the Red Wings play, I am familiar with Hockeytown.
I have learned one thing and I feel here is the place to spill it!

Hockey at Michigan State has awesome ice cream bars!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

blackNgold22
09-03-2006, 02:32 PM
All I know is that the NHL is going to do everything in their power to not let this team move.

House of Steel
09-04-2006, 11:43 PM
What does Ice Cream Bars have to do with Hockey???

SteelerFan87
09-05-2006, 09:36 PM
1. The thing you're talking about that starts with a z is a Zamboni, and it may be the most awesome invention of all time.

2. Hockey doesn't have halftime, as there are 3 periods. The breaks in between are called intermissions.

3. The line in the middle of the ice is red, not blue. It doesn't really mean anything anymore, if I'm not mistaken, but it's there to mark the middle of the ice. There are 2 blue lines, on opposite sides of the red line, that divide the ice into each team's 'zones', and the 'neutral zone' in the middle.

4. If this Fingold deal falls through, I hope Murstein and his group (which includes Cuban and Marino) gets the team.

House of Steel
09-05-2006, 09:39 PM
1. The thing you're talking about that starts with a z is a Zamboni, and it may be the most awesome invention of all time.

2. Hockey doesn't have halftime, as there are 3 periods. The breaks in between are called intermissions.

3. The line in the middle of the ice is red, not blue. It doesn't really mean anything anymore, if I'm not mistaken, but it's there to mark the middle of the ice. There are 2 blue lines, on opposite sides of the red line, that divide the ice into each team's 'zones', and the 'neutral zone' in the middle.

4. If this Fingold deal falls through, I hope Murstein and his group (which includes Cuban and Marino) gets the team.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Hey pal, you can say that again!!! Nice post!!! :bigthumb: