PDA

View Full Version : June 1st CUTS...

Deb
05-30-2007, 11:11 PM
you guys cutting anyone? Any bold predictions?

K Train
05-30-2007, 11:14 PM
CEDRIC WILSON!!! please!

well thats not gonna happen but alot of the undrafted guys might go...i hope russle was good enough to keep going though

Black@Gold Forever32
05-30-2007, 11:18 PM
CEDRIC WILSON!!! please!

well thats not gonna happen but alot of the undrafted guys might go...i hope russle was good enough to keep going though

Yea I agree Wilson, might not be cut June 1st but if Reid, Baker and even if some of the undrafted FAs show enough during training camp/preseason. Then maybe Wilson might be cut during the pre-season....

I'm rooting for Russell to and hope he makes the team.

Koopa
05-30-2007, 11:19 PM
CEDRIC WILSON!!! please!

naw, no rookies will be cut, it's to early for them undrafted fools to get cut, they get to prolong them being cut in august......we ain't in salary cap hell so i don't see any cuts.........

Deb
05-30-2007, 11:22 PM
Kinda hoping the cowboys cut Rivera

BlitzburghRockCity
05-30-2007, 11:29 PM
Wilson ain't going anywhere just yet so you'll have to hold off on cracking open the keg to celebrate for a few months yet :bluelol: , I'd think if he is going to get cut it won't be till one of the last cuts just before the season starts.

K Train
05-30-2007, 11:31 PM
i just hope he goes, or takes a major paycut and sits because hes breaking our bank for nothing

SteelCityMan786
05-30-2007, 11:32 PM
naw, no rookies will be cut, it's to early for them undrafted fools to get cut, they get to prolong them being cut in august......we ain't in salary cap hell so i don't see any cuts.........

I'm with you on that one. I see no cuts either. If any it might be undrafted FAs. Otherwise, no one.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-30-2007, 11:33 PM
Wilson ain't going anywhere just yet so you'll have to hold off on cracking open the keg to celebrate for a few months yet :bluelol: , I'd think if he is going to get cut it won't be till one of the last cuts just before the season starts.

Only way to that Wilson, might be cut if the young WRs show they are ready to play at the NFL level. So Reid, Baker and the undrafted WRs will have to have strong camps to do so...

BlitzburghRockCity
05-31-2007, 12:07 AM
This is his last chance, he's got a lot of competition for his roster spot so he's got to show up in a big way or he'll definitely run the risk of getting cut !

Stlrs4Life
05-31-2007, 10:56 PM
I don't think we make any cuts. And I don't think Cedric is as bad as you guys are making him to be.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-31-2007, 11:03 PM
I think he's got the potential to be good, and he's definitely got good speed, he just seemed to disappear in big time situations last year and when he was called on he got a case of the drops too often.

K Train
05-31-2007, 11:09 PM
hes a pussy and i hate him and his 1.2 million dollars a year, he got punked out of his spot by holmes, he drops passes and hes an all around bitch, dead weight if you ask me. He has great speed and runs very good routes, he just sucks