PDA

View Full Version : Michael Fabiano's Fantasy.......

kgreen
05-30-2007, 07:47 PM
Here is Michael Fabiano's Mailbag. I think he is correct in most everything he says.

http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/story/10203034

Like here:

What sort of numbers will Ben Roethlisberger record next season? Can he become a solid No. 1 fantasy quarterback? -- M. Thomas, Pittsburgh, Pa.

M.F.: Roethlisberger must prove that he can avoid injuries and must produce much more consistent numbers before he should be considered a No. 1 fantasy quarterback. While he has shown flashes of brilliance with his arm and has the added advantage of being able to find the end zone with his legs -- he has rushed for six touchdowns in three pro seasons -- Big Ben still won't be worth more than a middle- to late-round choice as a No. 2 fantasy quarterback. Barring injuries, Roethlisberger should record between 3,200-3,500 passing yards with around 20 total touchdowns.

Ben still has a ways to go this year as far a developement, but so far all signs are positive (knock on wood):crossfingers:

Black@Gold Forever32
05-30-2007, 10:44 PM
Ben is going to throw for 3500 yards and 30 TDs this year...Mark it down...Proving the doubters wrong....

SteelersfaninPhilly
05-30-2007, 11:01 PM
With a more open offense. Ben will show signs of brillance. Not just run, run, run punt, etc

SteelersWoman
06-01-2007, 04:51 AM
Even if he only gets the amount predicted by MF, that's about what "Touchdown Tommy" got in his BEST year, so that wouldn't be bad :D

However--I like 32's prediction even better lol

BlitzburghNation
06-01-2007, 07:20 PM
41 Td's and 3,800 yds for Big Ben :tt02:

Hope i'm wrong & he throws for 51 Td's :lol:

BlacknGold Bleeder
06-01-2007, 11:23 PM
"......Big Ben still won't be worth more than a middle- to late-round choice as a No. 2 fantasy quarterback."

I'd like to know who this guy has playing in front of him.... No 2 fantasy QB...BS!!!