PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Underachievers & Underrated Players

Steelerlyn
05-29-2007, 10:35 PM
http://www.steelertribute.com/75/index.php?

If you go to this website you can register and vote for the all time underachievers and underrated players. It is their fun way to celebrate the 75th anniversary.

Blitzburgh55
05-29-2007, 10:42 PM
This is pretty funny

BlitzburghRockCity
05-29-2007, 10:43 PM
One of the all time most underrated players has to be Donnie Shell, IMO ! The dude deserves to be in the HOF, hands down. He was as big a contributor the dynasty of the 70's as anyone on that team. Same with LC Greenwood.

Both of those guys may not have been underrated during the 70's and they certainly aren't underrated in the minds of Steeler fans but in the minds of the general football fandom, they certainly are.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-29-2007, 10:51 PM
One of the all time most underrated players has to be Donnie Shell, IMO ! The dude deserves to be in the HOF, hands down. He was as big a contributor the dynasty of the 70's as anyone on that team. Same with LC Greenwood.

Both of those guys may not have been underrated during the 70's and they certainly aren't underrated in the minds of Steeler fans but in the minds of the general football fandom, they certainly are.

Hell yea both Shell and Greenwood deserve to be in the Hall of Fame...Shell is 3rd alltime on the Steelers INT list and Greenwood is second on the alltime Steelers sacks list...

RckyMtnStlrFan
05-30-2007, 12:01 AM
The "all-suck" team cracks me up!:hilarious: I love the bit about Dick Shiner getting extra points for his name:lol: My question is why isn't Tommy "throw the game" Maddox in there?:dunno: But, I would have to go with Bubby for the QB.

This is a great link! Thanks SL

Steelerlyn
06-01-2007, 02:53 AM
The "all-suck" team cracks me up!:hilarious: I love the bit about Dick Shiner getting extra points for his name:lol: My question is why isn't Tommy "throw the game" Maddox in there?:dunno: But, I would have to go with Bubby for the QB.

This is a great link! Thanks SL

No problem, I am glad you like it. :)