PDA

View Full Version : Bonds: 'I'm not worried about the Hall'

Deb
05-29-2007, 08:53 AM
FULL ARTICLE (http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/6859676)

Bonds: 'I'm not worried about the Hall'

Associated Press
Posted: 5 hours ago

NEW YORK (AP) - As Barry Bonds nears his record 756th home run, he's stockpiling quite a collection of souvenirs bats, balls, helmets and spikes, pieces of baseball history perfectly suited for the Hall of Fame.

Whether he'll donate any of them to Cooperstown, however, is in doubt.

"I'm not worried about the Hall," the San Francisco slugger said during a recent homer drought. "I take care of me."

No wonder those at the museum are getting concerned, especially with Bonds only 10 homers shy of breaking Hank Aaron's career mark.

"There's uncertainty," Hall vice president Jeff Idelson acknowledged.

Around 35,000 artifacts are shown and stored at the shrine, and about a dozen pertain to Bonds.

There is a bat from his rookie year and cleats from him becoming the first player in the 400-homer/400-steal club. Unsolicited, he sent the bat and ball from his 2,000th hit. A batting practice bat from the 2002 World Series was the last thing Bonds provided.

"Doesn't everybody have the right to decide to do it or not do it?" he said last week.

The most prized items, the ones that fans would really want to see, are missing.

Nothing directly from Bonds to highlight his 500th home run. Ditto for homers 714 and 715, when he tied and passed Babe Ruth. Same for anything tied to him topping Mark McGwire's single-season total of 70.

Hall president Dale Petroskey went to visit Bonds at spring training last year, and instead walked smack into his reality show. The Giants talked to Bonds this year, and hope he'll be in a giving mood as the big moment comes and goes.

BlitzburghNation
05-29-2007, 09:00 AM
Typical ******* he needs a :greenkick:

:whiz: on him !!!!!!!

steelersgal86
05-29-2007, 09:03 AM
Typical ******* he needs a :greenkick:

:whiz: on him !!!!!!!

:haha: :bigthumb:

House of Steel
05-29-2007, 09:26 AM
All I got to say is this: F*CK the Steroid Lover Bonds.

BlitzburghNation
05-29-2007, 09:33 AM
All I got to say is this: F*CK the Steroid Lover Bonds.

Don't hold back HOS,,,,,,,,,Tell us how you really feel :lol::lol::lol:

Black@Gold Forever32
05-29-2007, 05:04 PM
Keep rubbing the cream/clear Barry all the way to the Home Run Record.....I say if you want to keep your **** then keep your ****.....Its your **** and this is America...lol Screw the haters you're the best player my generation.....

Only player in MLB history with 500 HRs/STs......Only player in history with over 400 in both of those stats also.....He just roided like most in players in baseball did in the late 90s and early 2000s. If all of you think the NFL is clean then you got your heads in the sand... You can't test for HGH and I bet at least 60 percent of NFL players are taking HGH and I don't care...The NFL is going great......

SteelersfaninPhilly
05-29-2007, 05:10 PM
I'm not surprised by bond's response. What I will never understand. Is what the **** is the big deal? Bonds NEVER failed a drug test.

TEEMONT
05-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Typical Bonds....not realizing he doesn't get paid a ****ing dime to play a GAME without the fans.....but in his head the fans wouldn't exist without him.

I can't wait till he gets passed over the first time for the hall. I guarantee you he is still cheating. Here's to Bonds having a heart attack before he breaks the record.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Typical Bonds....not realizing he doesn't get paid a ****ing dime to play a GAME without the fans.....but in his head the fans wouldn't exist without him.

I can't wait till he gets passed over the first time for the hall. I guarantee you he is still cheating. Here's to Bonds having a heart attack before he breaks the record.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Ok if the voters keep him out of the Hall....Then why should Bonds donate some of his **** to the Hall?.....Typical B.S. from the I hate Bonds club.....Boy wishing physical harm on somebody...Thats real classy Teemont........:lol: I wouldn't even go that far with my hatred for Peyton Manning...lol

Most baseball fans have always hated him even before the roids issue thanks to the media painting him to be the Anti Christ.....Is Barry Bonds a nice person or classy person? I would say not at all but he isn't getting paid to be....He has gotten paid millions to play baseball to the best of his abilities and thats what he has done....

I'll end this little conversation with one of my favorite Bonds quotes......"Everybody Didn't like Jesus Christ".......:lol: Now thats classic Barry Bonds......:lol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
05-29-2007, 06:31 PM
There are players that are in the hall that juiced. Bonds should be in the hall. So should rose.

House of Steel
05-29-2007, 06:36 PM
I am on Teemont's side with this. BARRY BONDS is the biggest juicing SOB alive. He has no business being in the game of Baseball. Why hasn't Bud Selig ban his *** from the game? He should suspend him just like Pete Rose for gambling. Barry is a damn cheater.

SteelersfaninPhilly
05-29-2007, 07:05 PM
Again, Bonds never failed a drug test. You cannnot suspend someone without hard evdience.

TEEMONT
05-29-2007, 10:38 PM
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Ok if the voters keep him out of the Hall....Then why should Bonds donate some of his **** to the Hall?.....Typical B.S. from the I hate Bonds club.....Boy wishing physical harm on somebody...Thats real classy Teemont........:lol: I wouldn't even go that far with my hatred for Peyton Manning...lol

Most baseball fans have always hated him even before the roids issue thanks to the media painting him to be the Anti Christ.....Is Barry Bonds a nice person or classy person? I would say not at all but he isn't getting paid to be....He has gotten paid millions to play baseball to the best of his abilities and thats what he has done....

I'll end this little conversation with one of my favorite Bonds quotes......"Everybody Didn't like Jesus Christ".......:lol: Now thats classic Barry Bonds......:lol:

I think your question shoul dbe the other way around....if Bond is looking out for Bonds....then why should the Hall look out for him. The guy is a grade A douchebag, and the fact that you stick up for a ********** like Bonds..then bash Peyton Manning for being pretty much (in your eyes) the same thing ispretty hypocrtical. You say you hate Peyton b/c he is a bad teamate...bad leader....blah blah blah.....WTF is Bonds then? the baseball version of Johnny Unitas?

My hate for Bonds started when he was in a Pirates uniform, before I even paid attention to what the media had to say about the guy. He was an ******* who wouldnt sign an autograph for an 8 year old kid then. he has grown up though....now he won't give a bat to the Hall....it's ok though...I would risk being banned from going to the Hall forever just to take a dump on the bat.

As far as me being classy goes.....I treat the classless with no class, he doesn't deserve the air he breathes.....Jesus was also crucified, if he wants to compare himself to Jesus Christ....I'll build the cross.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-30-2007, 01:59 PM
I think your question shoul dbe the other way around....if Bond is looking out for Bonds....then why should the Hall look out for him. The guy is a grade A douchebag, and the fact that you stick up for a ********** like Bonds..then bash Peyton Manning for being pretty much (in your eyes) the same thing ispretty hypocrtical. You say you hate Peyton b/c he is a bad teamate...bad leader....blah blah blah.....WTF is Bonds then? the baseball version of Johnny Unitas?

My hate for Bonds started when he was in a Pirates uniform, before I even paid attention to what the media had to say about the guy. He was an ******* who wouldnt sign an autograph for an 8 year old kid then. he has grown up though....now he won't give a bat to the Hall....it's ok though...I would risk being banned from going to the Hall forever just to take a dump on the bat.

As far as me being classy goes.....I treat the classless with no class, he doesn't deserve the air he breathes.....Jesus was also crucified, if he wants to compare himself to Jesus Christ....I'll build the cross.

Did I ever say Bonds was the baseball version of Johnny Unitas?....No I don't think I did....:lol: As for comparing baseball to football...Its not really a comparison...I think football is the ultimate team sport and I don't have the passion for baseball like I do for football....Thats why I'm more hard on football players..I take the game of football more serious then the others.lol Plus I'll defend who I want and bash who I want....I have been a fan of Bonds since I was very little....In fact since I was 9 years old......He is the only link left from my childhood.....Its hard to let that go and thats why I defend him even if he is the worlds biggest dick.:lol:

Lets see Michael Jordan, Rod Woodson, Randall Cunningham,Greg Llloyd and Barry Bonds were my favorite players when I was a kid....Only one still playing is Bonds. I'll say it again I don't agree with everything he does or says. But sorry I have rooted for the guy for a long time and I won't stop now...Not for the likes of you or anybody else...:lol:

Anyway I just felt like debating with you for shits and giggles... I knew you would come up with something good...The cross line was a good one....:clap::bigthumb:

TEEMONT
05-30-2007, 02:39 PM
Yeah I thought the cross one was a good one too...lol

Bonds is a part of my childhood too, so was chicken-pox, and the broken collar bone I got in second grade. Man I wish I could get chicken pox again.