PDA

View Full Version : Bears release Gerald Riggs Jr. to waivers

Captcoolhand
05-24-2007, 06:57 PM
I actually thought Riggs had some good upside to play in the NFL.:2cents: Wouldn't mind if we gave him a workout,see what's up with dude.:dunno:

Kansas City trades L. Tynes for furture trade TBA................Why would you trade a good kicker:scratch:

Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports Pittsburgh Steelers RB Kevan Barlow will wear jersey No. 33. I thought I heard 22.:dunno:

AZ_Steeler
05-24-2007, 07:34 PM
The Barlow jersey swap came down a coupe days ago...

As for Riggs Jr... it sucks but I really think he was given a chance because of who his Dad was! This goes to show it doesn't really matter who your Daddy is because you still gotta put in your time and have the talent!

Black@Gold Forever32
05-24-2007, 07:40 PM
I actually thought Riggs had some good upside to play in the NFL.:2cents: Wouldn't mind if we gave him a workout,see what's up with dude.:dunno:

Kansas City trades L. Tynes for furture trade TBA................Why would you trade a good kicker:scratch:

Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports Pittsburgh Steelers RB Kevan Barlow will wear jersey No. 33. I thought I heard 22.:dunno:

The reason the Chiefs traded Tynes was since they drafted one of the best kickers in the draft in Justin Medlock. So I hope that answers that question for you Capt.

DIESELMAN
05-24-2007, 07:44 PM
Tynes is a good kicker when he wants to be. He gets squirrelly sometimes, the Chiefs need someone more consistent.