PDA

View Full Version : Home Game Tickets.....

DIESELMAN
05-24-2007, 10:18 AM
Release: Steelers Individual Game Tickets Available For 2007 Season; Tickets Administered By Ticketmaster For First Time.

PITTSBURGH A limited number of individual game tickets for the Steelers 2007 home games are available for purchase for the first time in team history through Ticketmaster beginning on Saturday, June 23, at 10 a.m. The annual mail order for individual single-game tickets will now be administered by Ticketmaster.

Fans may buy up to four tickets total for the eight regular-season games while there is no limit for the two preseason home contests. A majority of the tickets will be priced at $59 each. However, there will be single seats available at prices ranging from $59-$212.
Tickets will be sold either on www.ticketmaster.com/steelers (http://www.ticketmaster.com/steelers) or by calling 412-323-1919. American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover will be accepted by Ticketmaster. Tickets will not be sold at Ticketmaster Outlets.
All completed ticket orders will be shipped from the Steelers Ticket Office starting in late July. Since there are a limited number of tickets available, tickets will be sold out very quickly.

Steelers 2007 Preseason Schedule

Saturday, Aug. 11...................... GREEN BAY.................................. 7:30 p.m. (KDKA/FSN Pittsburgh)

Sunday, Aug. 26......................... PHILADELPHIA........................... 8 p.m. (KDKA/FSN Pittsburgh)

Steelers 2007 Regular Season Schedule

Sunday, Sept. 16........................ BUFFALO...................................... 1 p.m. (CBS)

Sunday, Sept. 23........................ SAN FRANCISCO........................ 1 p.m. (FOX)

Sunday, Oct. 7............................ SEATTLE...................................... 1 p.m. (FOX)

Monday, Nov. 5........................... BALTIMORE................................. 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Sunday, Nov. 11......................... CLEVELAND................................ 1 p.m. (CBS)

Monday, Nov. 26......................... MIAMI............................................ 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Sunday, Dec. 2 *......................... CINCINNATI.................................. 8:15 p.m. (NBC)

Sunday, Dec. 16 *...................... JACKSONVILLE.......................... 1 p.m. (CBS)

* Times and TV network may change due to flexible scheduling ** All times are Eastern

House of Steel
05-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Go figure, man I wish I had the money, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. DAMN.

25MVPKing
05-24-2007, 11:35 AM
That's awesome... too bad I don't live near Pittsburgh. :-/

I'll have to check the schedule to see if I can see them in Cincy. It is at least nice to know that every year they come within a few hours, this is the closest I've ever lived to a Divisional Rival since the last divisional realignment.

PsychoWard
05-24-2007, 11:57 AM
WOW THAT IS GREAT THANKS :bigthumb:

Ambridge
05-24-2007, 04:50 PM
This is total BULLSHIT and it reeks a horrid odor coming directly from jerkoff Art Rooney II. :cursin:

No longer will the Steelers honor the mail-in Single Game Order Form that was offered to fans who mailed in a request or received one like myself automatically for being on the Season Ticket Waiting List. Being on the waiting list guaranteed a fan an opportunity to obtain two tickets for two games at face value price.............NOT ANY MORE!! :cursin:

Ticketmaster is expensive and almost impossible to get a phone call into when hot tickets go on sale. There will practically no tickets left when the Ticketmaster lines open up on June 23 and the regular fan will fall prey even more so to paying ridiculous prices for tickets....far above face value. :cursin:

Shame on the Rooney's for selling out the average fans that help build the franchise what it is today and kept Three Rivers Stadium and Heinz Field packed on gameday. :cursin:

I guess we shouldn't be surprised!! First Cowher, Whisenhunt and Grimm get the shaft.....Joey Porter is shown the door.......Alan Faneca is told to go pound salt ...........now the fans are being asked to bend over and spread em wide by an ownership who is becoming more and more obsessed with the almighty dollar.

This organization is in the beginning stages of taking a slow roll down the garbage shoot.........mark my words. :cursin:

Stlrs4Life
05-24-2007, 10:21 PM
This is BS, I agree Ambridge. Every scalper in the Pittsburgh area will be on the phone staring at 8am trying to call in to get tickets. They informed us season ticketholders that thy would be having Ticketmaster take over the ssales. No doubt Ticket Master payed the Steelers a huge amount of $$$ to get this deal.

Steelerlyn
05-24-2007, 11:42 PM
I have had 16 tickets every year, different games, for many years, this will be something new to become accustomed to. :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
05-24-2007, 11:44 PM
I can't believe this ! It's damn near impossible to get ahold of ticketmaster for a concert the day they go on sale, let alone trying to get Steeler tickets. I'll be lucky to get nosebleed section seats but I'll take what I can get to see the Steelers. This is a scalpers paradise ! So now WTF, for all these years Ive been on the season ticket waiting list and... :(

floodcitygirl
05-24-2007, 11:48 PM
Well I guess this is what the front office guy that I talked to this past week meant by they are considering changes in the way they do the tickets. I was worried about the change in the postal rate since I sent in for mine and he said that had been taken into consideration. I guess the consideration was they are keeping my self addressed stamped envelope and my postage and I'm not getting any tickets thru them! :cursin::dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
05-24-2007, 11:54 PM
Well come hell or high water I want to see a game this year so if I have to pay out the *** ,wear out my speeddial, and try like hell to get online right away to get some I wil but damn, WTF happened to thinking of the fans here in this and keeping things the way they were for benefit of everyone.

SteelersfaninPhilly
05-25-2007, 11:18 AM
It is all about the money.

Steelrane
05-25-2007, 01:43 PM
I live in LA so there are no games here. The last game I went to was when the Steelers played the Raiders. I hate the Raiders :thumbdown1: more than any other team in the NFL. I was a great year last year because I got to see so many sad face all around town. :bigthumb::greengrin: F- the Raiders.:whiz:

Ambridge
05-25-2007, 03:25 PM
WTF happened to thinking of the fans here in this and keeping things the way they were for benefit of everyone.

Here's the answer to your question--------http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/2007/0228/11137015_240X180.jpg

I'd love to punch that smug little grin off AR2's face!!

OneSteelSoldier
05-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Anyone coming to AZ for the cardinals game?

BlitzburghNation
05-28-2007, 01:07 AM
Thanks for the heads up :bigthumb: