PDA

View Full Version : Keyshawn Retires?!?!?!

PsychoWard
05-23-2007, 04:57 PM
wow this was a shock to me i though he would at least play another year or two!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6843010

AZ_Steeler
05-23-2007, 05:10 PM
I would probably retire to and go into hiding after making an *** out of myself at the NFL draft! :lol: I think he was definitely blind sided by the whole ordeal though, especially after listening to him talk to Jarrett during the draft... Oh well, he had a good career but I don't think it was a career worthy of the HOF :imho:

SteelersWoman
05-23-2007, 06:07 PM
I was shocked too--he seemed to still enjoy the game so much...it coulda just been a pride thing, I doubt he was expecting to get cut by the Panthers, and when it DID happen, he probably thought the offers would just start pourin in...he must not've been too happy with the ones he DID get.

Koopa
05-23-2007, 06:19 PM
I would probably retire to and go into hiding after making an *** out of myself at the NFL draft! :lol: I think he was definitely blind sided by the whole ordeal though, especially after listening to him talk to Jarrett during the draft... Oh well, he had a good career but I don't think it was a career worthy of the HOF :imho:

hmmm....... i thought he did a very good job at the draft, and i even posted in that draft thread that he could have a career being an anaylst....... i loved it when he punked mel when mel kept talking **** about speed, saying if jarrett stayed he wouldn't have gotten faster and keyshawn got pissed and said speed don't matter, it would've made him a better football player, or some **** like that

keyshawn is very knowledgeable about the game, and i can't wait to see him on espn

AZ_Steeler
05-23-2007, 06:22 PM
hmmm....... i thought he did a very good job at the draft, and i even posted in that draft thread that he could have a career being an anaylst....... i loved it when he punked mel when mel kept talking **** about speed, saying if jarrett stayed he wouldn't have gotten faster and keyshawn got pissed and said speed don't matter, it would've made him a better football player, or some **** like that

keyshawn is very knowledgeable about the game, and i can't wait to see him on espn

I think he did a great job with the analyst part I was actually referring to his conversation that was aired with Jarret only to be cut days later. :bigthumb:

kgreen
05-23-2007, 06:43 PM
I honesty could careless what he does!

House of Steel
05-23-2007, 07:32 PM
I wish Keyshawn punched Mel Kiper in the face for that speed comment. Kiper is a kiss *** SOB. Trust me, I would be a rude SOB on the analyst table talking over him if he started talking ****. I would care less what everyone else thought. Kiper is a jackass.

PsychoWard
05-23-2007, 07:51 PM

yeah i also thought he did a great job!!!

Koopa
05-23-2007, 07:53 PM
I wish Keyshawn punched Mel Kiper in the face for that speed comment. Kiper is a kiss *** SOB. Trust me, I would be a rude SOB on the analyst table talking over him if he started talking ****. I would care less what everyone else thought. Kiper is a jackass.

then you'd get fired for showing no class, you don't have to be an *** just to get your point across, mel doesn't know ****, and i'm glad keyshawn put him in his place, but it would be dumb seeing someone keep talking over some dude just cause he doesn't agree with him

Black@Gold Forever32
05-23-2007, 08:14 PM
He won a Super Bowl and made millions....He had nothing really to play for anymore. I always liked Keyshawn Johnson. He will do good in his new role with ESPN. He will be better then Michael Irvin thats for sure.lol

House of Steel
05-23-2007, 08:27 PM
Well, Koopa, have you watched Cold Pizza and seen a few people going ahead of Skippy Bayless BS? I sure have. He is another one I would interrupt with no problem to get him to shut his hole up. LOL. I know I am on a roll today, Koopa. :greengrin:

K Train
05-23-2007, 09:16 PM
it was totally ****ed up for the panthers to just cut him like that....he will be an analyst and he will be a great one imo

Koopa
05-23-2007, 09:36 PM
Well, Koopa, have you watched Cold Pizza and seen a few people going ahead of Skippy Bayless BS? I sure have. He is another one I would interrupt with no problem to get him to shut his hole up. LOL. I know I am on a roll today, Koopa. :greengrin:

naw i'm at school when cold pizza is on so i've never really seen that show.... i don't know, i think being rude on national tv is dumb, sure arguing is good, but being a jackass makes you look dumber, like that *** stephen a. smith, he's always trying to talk over ppl and he makes himself look like a jackass

K Train
05-23-2007, 09:41 PM
naw i'm at school when cold pizza is on so i've never really seen that show.... i don't know, i think being rude on national tv is dumb, sure arguing is good, but being a jackass makes you look dumber, like that *** stephen a. smith, he's always trying to talk over ppl and he is jackass

fixed lol

House of Steel
05-23-2007, 09:43 PM
LMAO at K-train. I don't think Koopa doesn't care about grammar. I know all about Stephen A. Smith, Koopa, I hear you. It is all fun.

K Train
05-23-2007, 09:47 PM
no im saying he doesnt make himself look like an ***....he is an ***, i cant stand listening to the dude talk

Koopa
05-23-2007, 09:51 PM
lol, k train wasn't correcting anything, i didn't have a messed up sentence

DIESELMAN
05-24-2007, 12:21 AM
The Titans should have made Keyshawn an offer he couldn't refuse. They are hurting for receivers. Oh well, Keyshawn will make a good analyst or whatever he is going to do. Good luck Keyshawn!!

TEEMONT
05-24-2007, 09:58 AM
LMAO at K-train. I don't think Koopa doesn't care about grammar. I know all about Stephen A. Smith, Koopa, I hear you. It is all fun.

Holy double negative!....lol

Keyshawn is going to be a pretty good analyst IMO...I liked him during the draft when he was taking Mel Kiper Jr's lunch money....