PDA

View Full Version : Steelers' Faneca will skip voluntary drills

Koopa
05-23-2007, 04:54 AM
i know yet another faneca thread lol, but it's not about faneca for me, i just don't want a repost happening lol, cause i'm only gonna talk about the end of the article :lol:

Recently signed running back Kevan Barlow has swapped numbers with rookie cornerback William Gay. Barlow will wear No. 33 and Gay No. 22

there, quit y'alls pointless comparisons of him and duce

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07143/788232-66.stm

BlitzburghRockCity
05-23-2007, 06:55 AM
Did any of us actually think that Alan would show up for these :sleepy: talk about :deadhorse: , can we just get on with training camp already !

ARKIESTEEL
05-23-2007, 08:37 AM
i know yet another faneca thread lol, but it's not about faneca for me, i just don't want a repost happening lol, cause i'm only gonna talk about the end of the article :lol:

there, quit y'alls pointless comparisons of him and duce

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07143/788232-66.stm

Now we can compare him to Bam

SteelersWoman
05-23-2007, 09:28 AM
I've never said it here, but what bothers me about Faneca's little tirade, is this: He's upset with the FO for not makin a contract deal to suit him--but who's gonna be payin the price, really? It's his fellow team mates, the city of Pittsburgh's pride, the new coach, and we fans.

How fair is that? I mean come on--so be unhappy that you're not gonna get what you want, and expect to move on the next year to bigger and better things--but at least earn your current contract (which you SIGNED)--and that means doin everything in your power to make sure the team wins.

Not showin up at a "critical time" (according to Mike) when things are changing, and rookies need time with the vets, just isn't fair to anybody.

Steelrane
05-23-2007, 01:18 PM
Let's Go Steelers!Let's Go Steelers!Let's Go Steelers!Let's Go Steelers!Let's Go Steelers!Let's Go Steelers!Let's Go Steelers!Let's Go Steelers!Let's Go Steelers! and that's all I have to say about that.:helmet:

TEEMONT
05-23-2007, 01:38 PM
No one says "Let's Go Steelers" .....it's "Here We Go Steelers".....lol

Black@Gold Forever32
05-23-2007, 02:52 PM
Who is this Alan Faneca person you speak of?

steelcurtaingal
05-23-2007, 03:10 PM
Who is this Alan Faneca person you speak of?

Nobody.. faneca who?
we keep his whiny *** for a year than let his whiny *** go and tell em "don't let the door hit ya on the way out!"

Koopa
05-23-2007, 03:34 PM
Did any of us actually think that Alan would show up for these :sleepy: talk about :deadhorse: , can we just get on with training camp already !

damn you read my post lol, it isn't about faneca it's about barlow i just didn't want someone to repost the article

BBG7
05-23-2007, 11:32 PM
No one says "Let's Go Steelers" .....it's "Here We Go Steelers".....lol

funny that's what I was thinking..."Here we go Steelers" and "Let's go Pens"

Stlrs4Life
05-23-2007, 11:39 PM
No shock there.

SteelersfaninPhilly
05-23-2007, 11:42 PM
been saying faneca had one foot out the door for a while. The steelers should just make a deal to move him.

House of Steel
05-24-2007, 12:05 AM
Someone got hung out to dry. :haha: