PDA

View Full Version : Chris Henry...again?????

floodcitygirl
05-21-2007, 04:55 PM
Heard a little while ago that Henry failed a mandatory drug test. I'll look for a link. Figured y'all would already have had this one. :dunno:

K Train
05-21-2007, 05:01 PM
lol at the ?????????? in the title like your surprised lol

floodcitygirl
05-21-2007, 05:09 PM
lol at the ?????????? in the title like your surprised lolNot surprised K....just disbelief that a person with the talent and ablility who made it to a place where he was set for life as well as being able to take care of his entire family would just throw it all away!

(Somebody else is gonna have to get the link. I gotta go to work...again.) Thanks.

AZ_Steeler
05-21-2007, 05:33 PM
I don't understand these guys! :smh: They more money in a year than most of will probably see in the next 10-20 years... when are they going to learn? I guess it's time to put them on minimum wage and let them get a taste of the real world!

House of Steel
05-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Bungholes are idiots, Mark that down!!! Oh wait, yinz all knew that. :haha:

PsychoWard
05-21-2007, 06:07 PM
here's the link :bigthumb: and might i add what an idiot i mean who does this guy think he is that he can do what ever he wants and get away with it!! i say enough is enough kick this a$$ hole out of the leauge for good and make him work and make an honest living like myself and eveyone else on this site!!! ok i am done venting now!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6834628

Prosdo
05-21-2007, 07:57 PM
What a moron!

DIESELMAN
05-21-2007, 08:01 PM
i say enough is enough kick this a$$ hole out of the leauge for good and make him work and make an honest living like myself and eveyone else on this site!!!

He wouldn't know how to make an honest living, he'll end up on the streets selling crack, hes already got the looks for it :rofl:

Captcoolhand
05-21-2007, 08:08 PM
Last I heard his manager was saying that it was wrong and demanded another test be given, so the jury is still out until they get the second results back.
What a F*ck'n loser

PsychoWard
05-21-2007, 08:19 PM
He wouldn't know how to make an honest living, he'll end up on the streets selling crack, hes already got the looks for it :rofl:

yeah you are right but at least kick his *** out for good!

DIESELMAN
05-21-2007, 08:28 PM
yeah you are right but at least kick his *** out for good!
:plus1: Most definitely, his run ins with the law far outweigh his so called talent.

PsychoWard
05-22-2007, 11:00 AM
:plus1: Most definitely, his run ins with the law far outweigh his so called talent.

for sure the only thing he is a pro at is being a thug!!!

ARKIESTEEL
05-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Yeah but he be keeping it real and thats how he rolls and blah blah blah

yeah he looks like a thug acts like a thug so more than likely he is a thug

thug=bengal player:yesnod:

TEEMONT
05-22-2007, 11:13 AM
I read somewhere that he had prescribed painkillers in his system. I will try to find the link.....everyone deserves the benefit of th edoubt.

Hawk Believer
05-22-2007, 03:39 PM
This would be his third substance abuse strike in the NFL. That would mean a 1 year suspension. He already is serving an 8 game suspension.

Interesting about the pain killer angle Teemont. Definately would bring a different perspective to the issue. But I doubt many people will be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point even if he deserves it in this individual case.

ARKIESTEEL
05-22-2007, 04:10 PM
This would be his third substance abuse strike in the NFL. That would mean a 1 year suspension. He already is serving an 8 game suspension.

Interesting about the pain killer angle Teemont. Definately would bring a different perspective to the issue. But I doubt many people will be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point even if he deserves it in this individual case.

tell him to produce a script for it:scratch::dunno:

SteelersWoman
05-23-2007, 10:44 AM
One would think that if one were to have to take a drug test, that same said one would produce a script so that "that" substance wouldn't be ruled "illegal" in their system--would save a LOT of problems...and is just good common sense.

Football players should already know all that--that's why it doesn't sound right to ME that it truly was a "legal" substance. If nothing else, he should be cited for stupidity.