PDA

View Full Version : Hines sure looks happy in this pic!

SteelersWoman
05-21-2007, 12:19 PM
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5108/051307radspt2steelers23cn7.jpg

Wide receiver Hines Ward shows up for minicamp wearing a hat fashioned like an old-style leather helmet yesterday.

I LOVE that pic--that's the old Hines we know and love :D Look at that smile! And jokin around...looks like he's thrilled to be there! Thought I'd share this pic, because we didn't see many smiles like that LAST season.

Sorry TG--I think I posted this in the wrong thread...tried to delete the whole thing, but it won't let me.

AZ_Steeler
05-21-2007, 12:40 PM
:lol: That's a cool hat! But one question... when does Hines not look happy? That dude will get leveled going across the middle and jump up with a smile on his face! :)

okiesteeler
05-21-2007, 01:08 PM
That is a lot of the fun for Hines, the getting hit and providing the hits, if he was not such a great reciever i would like to see him on defense

BBG7
05-21-2007, 01:22 PM
love that pic....it was already posted, but nice to see again!

SteelersWoman
05-21-2007, 02:37 PM
... when does Hines not look happy? ....

Last season :bigthumb: That's how I knew our season wasn't gonna go too well. Hines wasn't smilin, and Bill wasn't yellin. We didn't see one of Hines' famous smiles until well into mid-season, and even then they were few and far between.

SteelersWoman
05-21-2007, 02:40 PM
love that pic....it was already posted, but nice to see again!

Well darn--not only did I post in the wrong thread, I posted a pre-posted pic! lol Sorry guys, I REALLY dropped the ball on this one! http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/2197/blushwq1.gif

BBG7
05-21-2007, 02:50 PM
Well darn--not only did I post in the wrong thread, I posted a pre-posted pic! lol Sorry guys, I REALLY dropped the ball on this one! http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/2197/blushwq1.gif

hey...it happens....still a great pic, and some might have missed the first one!

SteelersWoman
05-21-2007, 02:55 PM
hey...it happens....still a great pic, and some might have missed the first one!

Thanks BBG, that helped! :D

BlitzburghRockCity
05-21-2007, 03:06 PM

Awe thanks ok SW, it's the offseason so we'll forgive ya :lol: At this point in the time we're scrambling around for Steelers news wherever we can find it so no worries :)

Hines is truely just a guy happy to be living his dream of playing in the NFL, like Chris mentioned the dude just gets up smiling whether he just got leveled or he was doing the leveling ! :bluelol:

SteelersWoman
05-21-2007, 03:10 PM
Yeah--My oldest boy Ryan and I watched a Mother's Day special on NFL network over last weekend, and they did a spot on Hines and his mom. They talked about how he does that because he LOVES football, and if someone levels HIM, he's thinkin "Man, that was a great hit!" lol

And I sure AM scramblin for any tidbit of info--I'm like a sponge right now for any little crumb lol

AZ_Steeler
05-21-2007, 03:15 PM

We forgive and forget pretty quick around here... besides I don't think anyway can say they haven't done it themselves before because I know I have! :bigthumb:

SteelersWoman
05-22-2007, 01:50 AM
That is a lot of the fun for Hines, the getting hit and providing the hits, if he was not such a great reciever i would like to see him on defense

When Hines is blocking, it appears that he IS playing on defense :lol:

....besides I don't think anyway can say they haven't done it themselves before because I know I have!

Thanks AZ :)

AZ_Steeler
05-22-2007, 01:51 AM
No Problem :bigthumb:

stillers4me
05-23-2007, 07:03 AM
I never, EVER want to see Hines as unhappy as he was on the sidelines of the Baltimore game when both he and Troy were injured on the sidelines and he was watching Ben getting destroyed on the field and the Steelers going down in mighty flames. Never...ever.

Something about this new season is making him happy.....I like it.

steelcurtaingal
05-23-2007, 08:10 AM
I never, EVER want to see Hines as unhappy as he was on the sidelines of the Baltimore game when both he and Troy were injured on the sidelines and he was watching Ben getting destroyed on the field and the Steelers going down in mighty flames. Never...ever.

Something about this new season is making him happy.....I like it.

I remeber that, and it was when i saw that game that i knew... we were toast. Hines not smiling is like a sign that.. well we had no hope. seeing him happy is good, caus eits nice seeign the old ward back.

floodcitygirl
05-23-2007, 09:17 AM

Something about this new season is making him happy.....I like it.I totally agree Stillers. That was hard to take and there were more than a few clips of him unhappy last season.

SW.....thanks for posting this. It's encouraging to see it once again!

Forged in Steel
05-23-2007, 09:22 AM
He's always happy! Even if he got hurt really bad he would be laughing and smileing.