PDA

View Full Version : Pistons fact...

BB2W
05-19-2007, 07:33 PM
They will be in the NBA Eastern Conference Championship for the fifth straight year. That is impressive no matter how crappy Koopa says the Eastern Conference is. :greengrin:

GO PISTONS!!!

kgreen
05-19-2007, 08:14 PM
That is a mark few teams in ANY sport can say they have done. Only maybe the Yankees, Bills and Eagles come to mind. What an accomplishment. Congrats to the Pistons.

Koopa
05-19-2007, 08:54 PM
you know i have to down play it lol, it's the east.......any team in the west could do that if they were in that conference, i wish my spurs got to play against the scrub teams y'all play, we get stuck playing the likes of the lakers in their dynasty form, the mavs, the suns, the nuggets.........y'all get the nets, sixers, pacers, cavs.........come on, that's no fair............ aww well see y'all in the finals.......should be decent 5 to 6 games series for the spurs and them capturing their 4th title and passing up the pistons in the teams with most titles.......lol

BB2W
05-19-2007, 09:00 PM
you know i have to down play it lol, it's the east.......any team in the west could do that if they were in that conference, i wish my spurs got to play against the scrub teams y'all play, we get stuck playing the likes of the lakers in their dynasty form, the mavs, the suns, the nuggets.........y'all get the nets, sixers, pacers, cavs.........come on, that's no fair............ aww well see y'all in the finals.......should be decent 5 to 6 games series for the spurs and them capturing their 4th title and passing up the pistons in the teams with most titles.......lolQuit hatin... :nahnah:

I would love to see the Spurs in the finals minus Horry's heroics...

The Pistons have a tough time with Manu and Parker, but I would love to revenge that loss.

Koopa
05-19-2007, 09:09 PM
Quit hatin... :nahnah:

I would love to see the Spurs in the finals minus Horry's heroics...

The Pistons have a tough time with Manu and Parker, but I would love to revenge that loss.

you better bust out nba 07 if you want to revenge any loss in the finals :lol:

it should be a good series, rasheed is tim's daddy so it should be decent, the spurs will win in 6 just cause they our an overall better team.......y'all have no one that scares tony in the paint anymore, rasheed isn't a scary shot blocker, so i think we'll win over all.........good luck against the cavs even though they don't need it lol