PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Steelersfan
05-18-2007, 12:56 AM
I haven't been on in quite awhile so thought I'd say hello to you all! Hopefully me and the Mrs. will have more time to be on here soon. We both miss talking with all of you.
Hope all is well with everyone here!

:tt02::tt02:

BlitzburghNation
05-18-2007, 12:58 AM
How 'ya been :scratch:

Everyone's really missed you & the mrs,,,,,,,Hope to see you guy's on here more often and i hope everythings alright :popcorn:

BlacknGold Bleeder
05-18-2007, 01:05 AM
Dam GREAT to see ya !! Didn't think yins was ever coming back from Florida, :lol: !! Say HI to the Mrs. !!

Steelerlyn
05-18-2007, 01:06 AM
Hi, Danny good to see you drop in !~ We have all missed you~

BBG7
05-18-2007, 01:16 AM
hey!!! we've missed ya guys...hope to see you on more

AZ_Steeler
05-18-2007, 03:07 AM
Welcome back Dan!!! Hope to see you and the MRS get back into the swing of things around here!

You know the routine and not much has changed! :bigthumb:

Prosdo
05-18-2007, 04:26 AM
Hey Dan. We miss you guys. Hope all is well.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Hey I know you....you're uumm, uh, :scratch: , wait a minute it'll come to me...

:lol: :lol:

Welcome back buddy, good to see you online again, we missed ya ! :bigthumb: :yesnod:

House of Steel
05-18-2007, 11:56 AM
DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello Mrs. Steelerfan. I am so glad to have seen you come on and say hello. That made my day. We all certainly miss you here on the Addict. It hasn't been the same without you two. Hope your doing well. :tt02:

Steelx
05-18-2007, 01:57 PM
Dan the Man whats up player!! Hit me up need to speak to you about something.

Captcoolhand
05-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Hey Dan! good to hear from ya:bigthumb: i can't believe more people havn't posted to this thread but then again maybe not a whole lot of people know ya and the Mrs.:dunno: Stop in more when you get a chance.
Share the good info on how things are going. Peace....
Capt.

PsychoWard
05-18-2007, 07:39 PM
sup man good to hear from you again hope all is well with the both of you and looking forward to seeing you guys around here again!

MRS Steelerfan
05-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Well... We're BACK!!! Well DJ is . I hope he gets back into the groove of things around here. He really enjoys it, as well as, he enjoys MOST of you (jk,lol..well...). I hope to keep in touch a bit more as well. I will be a busy gal the next say year or two of my life---haha--well, no really. Long and short of it is I just got a HUGE promotion at work. I have gone from Technologist to Director of Laboratory Services. This is one of the greatest career advances I ever could of wished for at this point in my career. I have a 6 year experience in managing a Physcian office lab, and only 6 months with this Organization a rural Hospital. So it is HUGE! There is going to be a lot of hard work and learning and I am nto kidding when I say a few years to adapt. But, I am eager and ready. I have the knowledge it will just be a new application . I am just honored to have this opportunity at this point in my life. So, needless to say, I will be going from my 3-12 hrs days, that I LOVE; to a 5 day a week, salary position. So, my time on here will be limited.. But I am back and glad to be checking in on you all.

~The MRS

MRS Steelerfan
05-18-2007, 08:07 PM
Oh and-- I need to get me a GOOD Red Sox sig and avatar "picture thingy"(lol) If someone wants to send some my way. My fav player is Manny Ramirez. I am sure DJ will make me one too-- But we are at camp for the weekend, so thought some of you may get a good head start on him..

Captcoolhand
05-18-2007, 08:22 PM
Does this mean that I can use your JG sig?...lol j/k :lol:

Hey it's good to hear that you are elevating in you career and if that's what you got to do,God bless. Congrats for your growth, Continue and don't look back. You get yours girl, because the world don't owe you nothing but its there for the taken. I'm really happy for you.
Be Encouraged! and look to see you here more soon.

PS.... put you points in the bank. At least grow with us while you and Dan are away. :yesnod:

Steelersfan
05-18-2007, 08:31 PM
Well... We're BACK!!! Well DJ is . I hope he gets back into the groove of things around here. He really enjoys it, as well as, he enjoys MOST of you (jk,lol..well...). I hope to keep in touch a bit more as well. I will be a busy gal the next say year or two of my life---haha--well, no really. Long and short of it is I just got a HUGE promotion at work. I have gone from Technologist to Director of Laboratory Services. This is one of the greatest career advances I ever could of wished for at this point in my career. I have a 6 year experience in managing a Physcian office lab, and only 6 months with this Organization a rural Hospital. So it is HUGE! There is going to be a lot of hard work and learning and I am nto kidding when I say a few years to adapt. But, I am eager and ready. I have the knowledge it will just be a new application . I am just honored to have this opportunity at this point in my life. So, needless to say, I will be going from my 3-12 hrs days, that I LOVE; to a 5 day a week, salary position. So, my time on here will be limited.. But I am back and glad to be checking in on you all.

~The MRS

And I'm so very proud of her! :bigthumb:

Captcoolhand
05-18-2007, 08:37 PM
And I'm so very proud of her! :bigthumb:
And that's all that matters.:yesnod: :clap:

TEEMONT
05-19-2007, 01:39 AM
Welcome back dudes!

floodcitygirl
05-19-2007, 02:07 AM
Sooooo glad to see you both! Congrats on that promotion Mrs. Awesome news!