PDA

View Full Version : Homepage Bug Fixed: Invisible Mode

AZ_Steeler
05-15-2007, 01:09 PM
I just wanted to let you all know there was a bug on the homepage that was displaying all users online regardless if they were invisible or not.

I'm pleased to let you all know this has been resolved so your privacy can be respected again! I apologize for not picking that up sooner, but I had never noticed it and nobody brought it to my attention.

Blitzburgh55
05-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Why would u go on invisble mode in the first place

AZ_Steeler
05-15-2007, 03:09 PM
maybe some people don't want to be bothered when they come on here to participate in the forum discussions... or maybe they are hiding from someone... I don't know :dunno:

I'm invisible right now because I was testing the fix and haven't unchecked the invisible option yet.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Invisible has it's advantages when you want to just read the threads but don't want to participate or get PM's and pages from members.

Generally though yes most times staying visible allows you to get the full SA advantage :yesnod:

Captcoolhand
05-15-2007, 07:11 PM
Invisible has it's advantages when you want to just read the threads but don't want to participate or get PM's and pages from members.

Generally though yes most times staying visible allows you to get the full SA advantage :yesnod:
I couldn't agree more:yesnod: I for the same reason of not being bothered sometimes and just want to read...

Friday133
05-15-2007, 09:20 PM
This is the only way certain folks can tell I'm here.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-15-2007, 09:23 PM
As long as you're here and enjoying yourself that's the bottom line :bigthumb:

SteelCityMan786
05-15-2007, 09:52 PM
As long as you're here and enjoying yourself that's the bottom line :bigthumb:

Amen bro. Amen.