PDA

View Full Version : Barlow, Holmes, McFadden minor injuries...Timmons & Woodley watch practice

BlitzburghRockCity
05-13-2007, 01:50 AM
Holmes and McFadden should be fine but as fragile as Barlow is this is not a good way to start out minicamp. As long as it's not a high ankle sprain he'll have plenty of time to rest before camp starts :nonod:

Tidbit from the post-gazette:

Short snaps

Running back Kevan Barlow's right ankle was injured in the morning drills, and he missed the rest of the day's practices. ... Wide receiver Santonio Holmes, who injured his shoulder slightly Friday, has a minor hamstring injury. ... Cornerback Bryant McFadden has sore ribs after a collision.

Timmons, Woodley watch...

Timmons, like Tomlin the day before, did not view his groin injury from the first day of practice as much of a setback.

"I think it's good for me to sit back and look at the defense," the rookie said. "I'm not going to take it as a disappointment."

He and Woodley, who injured his hamstring on the first day, did not practice yesterday and likely will not do so in the final session of minicamp today.

"It feels good now, but I'm going to still give it some rest," Timmons said. "I'll be all right."

DIESELMAN
05-13-2007, 02:14 AM
Running back Kevan Barlow's right ankle was injured in the morning drills, and he missed the rest of the day's practices

Its already starting.....

Wide receiver Santonio Holmes, who injured his shoulder slightly Friday, has a minor hamstring injury

I heard he stayed in practice after he tweaked his shoulder.....guttin it out :bigthumb:

okiesteeler
05-13-2007, 02:24 AM
Come on Barlow prove us wrong. Please prove us wrong.

BlitzburghNation
05-13-2007, 02:57 AM
Barlow hurt,,,,,,,,:scratch: Never heard that before :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
05-13-2007, 12:33 PM
Atleast they'll have time to heal between now and camp. Most times these injuries are nothing to worry about especially since nobody has played for months but that Barlow one worries me some with his injury history.. **coughcough DUCE coughcough**