PDA

View Full Version : Teemont Gen 2

TEEMONT
05-12-2007, 08:44 PM
Well I have finally learned how to use brushes, let me know what you guys think....I really like the Ben and Faneca one. I'll keep posting my new stuff here so I dont mke 8 million threads, just let me knowhow I'm doing. Criticism is welcome.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3085/fanecaandbencopysi9.jpg

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5783/willieparkercopykk7.jpg

House of Steel
05-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Nice sigs, Teemont. I mean that. How do you actually unlock the brushes from the folder files? I've been trying to figure it out. I have PSP 7. Yes, I am retarded at times.

TEEMONT
05-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Nice sigs, Teemont. I mean that. How do you actually unlock the brushes from the folder files? I've been trying to figure it out. I have PSP 7. Yes, I am retarded at times.

I dunno how to in PSP but in Adobe, you just have to make sure the tool you're using is a pencil or a brush, then all of the brushes are unlocked for use.

thanks

House of Steel
05-12-2007, 10:11 PM
I really like the Faneca one, you did a fantastic job on that sig. That Background is perfect. Damn you've come a long ways from when you started, You are already better than me. SUPER JOB!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
05-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Nice job ! I like the Parker one alot :yesnod:

TEEMONT
05-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Nice job ! I like the Parker one alot :yesnod:

Thanks dude.....I aspire to reach yours, BB2W, BR7, and maybe even K-Trains (lol) greatness......i wish....lol

House of Steel
05-12-2007, 11:14 PM
I wouldn't say that, I think you are just right on the level of them. That is just some kick *** backgrounds. Better than what I would do.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Thanks dude.....I aspire to reach yours, BB2W, BR7, and maybe even K-Trains (lol) greatness......i wish....lol

Just aspire to be your own unique self :bigthumb: You're doing great, especially for someone who recently starting working with the program. Keep up the good work. I learned a lot from BR7 and BB2W by asking questions and reading a lot of how to's all over the net.

Something else that helped me was having BR7 send me the psd of one of his sigs, and then I try and recreate it, I learned a lot of techniques and tips using that method. Really though what it all comes down to is, if you like your creation then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks :bigthumb:

House of Steel
05-13-2007, 12:57 AM
TG is right. You've really done a fantastic job from the start. Very impressive. I mean that. I am not saying this to be an ***, I am saying this out of respect and dignity. You are a kick *** sig artist, I am actually jealous of you to be honest with you.

BlacknGold Bleeder
05-13-2007, 02:15 AM
SWeet sigs !! personally I like the Faneca one better, maybe "lighten" Ben up a tiny bit so he shows better. Keep up the great work!!

TEEMONT
05-13-2007, 02:42 AM
SWeet sigs !! personally I like the Faneca one better, maybe "lighten" Ben up a tiny bit so he shows better. Keep up the great work!!

Thanks dude...I thought about lightening him up a bit, but I was going for a look that made Ben look like he was in a pocket and in the background....that why I made him blurry too.....but I think you're right.

here is the next in the line...

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5148/jasonbayca6.jpg

BR7
05-13-2007, 02:46 AM
Dang.. two weeks after gettng PS, you are on V2's. :D Pretty good job though.

IMO, I'd take Ben outta the Fagaca sig. It's a bad 'quality' pic and the Fagaca one is real good.. it kinda takes away from it a tad. Once you get the hang of brushes.. start messing with the blending options to 'blend' the peeps in your backgrounds. Alan looks a little too 'bright' for the BG, but again, you are definately catching on quick. Keep up the good work :tt02:

edit...

I like the Bay sig. But it's exactly opposite of the Fagaca sig.. Alan is too bright, Jason is a tad too dark. But I love the BG.

TEEMONT
05-13-2007, 02:58 AM
Dang.. two weeks after gettng PS, you are on V2's. :D Pretty good job though.

IMO, I'd take Ben outta the Fagaca sig. It's a bad 'quality' pic and the Fagaca one is real good.. it kinda takes away from it a tad. Once you get the hang of brushes.. start messing with the blending options to 'blend' the peeps in your backgrounds. Alan looks a little too 'bright' for the BG, but again, you are definately catching on quick. Keep up the good work :tt02:

edit...

I like the Bay sig. But it's exactly opposite of the Fagaca sig.. Alan is too bright, Jason is a tad too dark. But I love the BG.

thanks dude, I have been waiting all day to see what you were gonna say ....lol. The Ben pic was good quality, I just made it blurry to give the illusion of Alan being in the foreground and being the focus, and Ben being in the pocket and not being focused on. It is a bit distracting though.....thanks again....I love hearing what you guys would have done with it.

BR7
05-13-2007, 03:22 AM
thanks dude, I have been waiting all day to see what you were gonna say ....lol. The Ben pic was good quality, I just made it blurry to give the illusion of Alan being in the foreground and being the focus, and Ben being in the pocket and not being focused on. It is a bit distracting though.....thanks again....I love hearing what you guys would have done with it.

Damn, now I feel almost as important as Ktrain, lol.

Me and my brother moved 50 1/2'' 4' x 12' sheets of drywall from my garage to the basement.. (up 6 stairs, then down 12) so I actually had time to get on the comp for a while, lol. :flex: and to be honest, I hope I NEVER DO THAT AGAIN, lol.. it SUCKSSSSS

Yeah, I read that after I posted.. how you 'blurred' Ben out. I can see where you were going with it, but I still think if Ben was gone, and that homo Alan was the main focus.. would be tons better. I'd try just him.. maybe use a smaller canvas.. even though I can't stand Fagaca anymore, its a good sig pic.

TEEMONT
05-13-2007, 06:54 PM
Ugh...I hate drywall. I'll fix up that Faneca sig and see how it looks.

here is my next one.....

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/8955/kennedyqy6.jpg

House of Steel
05-13-2007, 07:03 PM
THAT IS DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SWEET!!!!!!
You got this nailed down, pal.

BR7
05-13-2007, 10:42 PM
I agree. Fagaca sig is way better like that, very nice job :bigthumb: Love the text too. He's still a fag cry baby though.. :D

BlitzburghRockCity
05-13-2007, 10:46 PM
Lookin good dude, that's even better. Good choice on the text as well, I love it :lol:

TEEMONT
05-14-2007, 03:10 PM
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/2113/dookieyc9.jpg

BlitzburghRockCity
05-14-2007, 03:17 PM
The background is cool. Personally I'd move the players over the right side of the sig, that way you can't see the chopped off right side of the raiders player..and move the Dookie text to the left side.

Good stuff dude, keep up the good work :bigthumb:

TEEMONT
05-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Najeh's elbow is cropped off too....I tried to blur out the raiders back as much as I could.....I also thought about putting something over it so it would just be blocked off by another picture....

thanks!

BlitzburghRockCity
05-14-2007, 08:40 PM
That's the beauty of using pictures where the players are partially chopped off; you can hide it many times by moving the image to one side of the other and then blending it in with the background so it looks natural. :bigthumb:

For example, in this sig I made for BG4vr..

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1755/bg4vrsigcopyom1.jpg

The image of Chuck Noll, The right side of him is actually chopped off because the original pic had him off to the side in the shot that the photographer took. I cut him out and then stuck him behind Tomlin and blended him alittle so to the naked eye it looks like he's all there, but just behind Tomlin whereas he's actually got no back... :lol:

and the image of Art Sr , that's actually all there is of him , the pic I found to use doesn't show his whole head, only that part of it but I blended it so you'd never know.

House of Steel
05-14-2007, 08:45 PM
Teemont is coming along fabulous!!! I really like that Faneca sig and Dookie's sig is fantastic. I think we got another one that moves up in the rankings of the likes of Top Gun, Steelerfan, BB2W, BR-7, and the rest. I don't come close. It is amazing how much you improved in so little time, I mean this.

strong D
05-15-2007, 08:28 PM
nice sigs i dont even know how to that stuff not too good on computers lol

BlitzburghRockCity
05-20-2007, 02:00 AM
Love that Optimus sig Tee, great job !!! Damn I can't wait for the Transformers movie to come out !

TEEMONT
05-20-2007, 02:24 AM
Yeah me either....I saw the new trailer on www.spikedhumor.com and I was ohhhhh I need a new sig....lol....thanks dude!

Steelersfan
05-21-2007, 10:54 PM
Some great work Teemont! Maybe someday I'll get back into doing some of these myself. Just don't have the time right now.....lol

BlitzburghRockCity
05-21-2007, 11:05 PM
Yeah me either....I saw the new trailer on www.spikedhumor.com and I was ohhhhh I need a new sig....lol....thanks dude!

Ive watched the trailer like 100 times atleast :lol: