PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Hitting the Bong again, won't be reinstated

DIESELMAN
05-11-2007, 01:25 PM
"Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams tested positive for marijuana in April and will not be allowed to apply for reinstatement to the NFL until September, sources said.
Williams was suspended last year for violation of the substance abuse policy and was eligible to be reinstated this month, but the league's medical advisors that oversee Williams' personal rehabilitation program recently notified commissioner Roger Goodell of the positive test, sources said.
The doctors also recommended that Williams not be allowed to apply for reinstatement until September, sources said. The commissioner usually adheres to the advice of the medical advisors under the substance abuse policy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2867381

:rofl: he still doesn't get it. :rofl:

PsychoWard
05-11-2007, 01:44 PM
i mean how retarded is this guy with all the stuff out there that you take to get it out of your system and he still tested positive! wow!!!

Steelerlyn
05-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Talk about a waste of talent in what should be the prime of his career.
Not sure why this is a surprise.

The guy wants to be a blunt-smoking world traveler. That costs money. Therefore, he plays football for a year, makes a million dollars, then gets suspended whereby he can be a blunt-smoking world traveler.

Seems to me the blame lies with the Dolphins who continue to support his career and rehab “efforts”.

AZ_Steeler
05-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Man... I keep hoping this guy turns it around because right now he's just a waste of running back talent... what a loser!

BlackGold4vr
05-11-2007, 02:41 PM
This dude just needs to go to Jamaica man, roll up a big one and smoke himself into oblivion.

:smoking: :hilarious: :smoking: :hilarious:

Hburg
05-11-2007, 05:23 PM
In Jamaica weed is technically illegal. If he went to Amsterdam we'd never hear from him again. Hell, if I went to Amsterdam you'd prolly never hear from me again.

He must be either smoking the most potent **** around, or smoking right before going into the test. If he took a 1-3 day break from smoking he could clean himself out easy.

BuFu

BlitzburghNation
05-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Heard him on SIRIUS talking about how he doesn't need Mary anymore and
going on & on about how's he's found his innerself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like the song says, "Up in smoke is where my money goes" :lol: :lol:

House of Steel
05-11-2007, 05:43 PM
He is the biggest waste of talent I've ever seen. The NFL don't need him and the Dolphins need to move on. LOSER!!!

okiesteeler
05-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Biggest waste of talent

Ricky Williams or Maurice Clarett?

BlitzburghRockCity
05-11-2007, 11:07 PM
How far he has fallen..from being the Saints only draft pick with all the potential in the world to this.

A pot head who can't say away from the bong....he's done, there's no way Goodell will reinstate him in September when he's technically eligible again at this point.

Hburg
05-12-2007, 04:51 PM
Like the song says, "Up in smoke is where my money goes" :lol: :lol:

Well.....if you have a high tolerance, or a ****** connect, you can be out of money right quick.

A pot head who can't say away from the bong....

Don't hate.......we ain't all bad... :lol:

BuFu

TEEMONT
05-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Man, I'm not gonna hate on him, if he wants to get high and not play football, then more power to him.

I miss weed.

strong D
05-12-2007, 08:50 PM
all he has to do is put the pipe down for like 5 years make millions then he can smoke all the pot he wants i just dont understand lmao:hilarious: :hilarious:

SteelerSteve
05-15-2007, 02:18 AM
all he has to do is put the pipe down for like 5 years make millions then he can smoke all the pot he wants i just dont understand lmao:hilarious: :hilarious:
Hes a jackass, he had a choice football or weed, he chose weed:scratch:

BlitzburghNation
05-15-2007, 02:30 AM
The pot-head only has one oar in the water :lol:

Hburg
05-15-2007, 05:39 AM
Hes a jackass, he had a choice football or weed, he chose weed:scratch:

It's his life, he will make of it what he wants. :dunno:

The pot-head only has one oar in the water :lol:

That's why I don't canoe while blazed. :rofl:

BuFu