PDA

View Full Version : Watching our "STEELERS"

BlitzburghNation
05-08-2007, 03:34 PM
When watching our steelers,what really get's you moving off the couch ?

1. TD pass by Ben :
2. TD run by fast willie:
3. Interception:
4. Hard hit by LB:
5. a sack:
6. Hard hit on a wr:
7. Field goal------------:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "Ony in overtime"
8. Punt by our new kicker :hilarious: :lol: :hilarious: :lol: :hilarious: :lol:
"Only when a returner get's the crap knoched outta him & we recover the fumble"

"ONLY VOTE FOR ONE",,,,,,,,The one that really gets your blood going and makes you get up & **** out your beer ,,,,,,:lol:

I'll start-----#5 Knock out hit by any LB,,,,,my name is where my heart is on this team !

ARKIESTEEL
05-08-2007, 03:39 PM
I like #5 as well but I like it when a cb lites them up

Black@Gold Forever32
05-08-2007, 03:46 PM
I love seeing great hits or blocks. Especially if Hines take out a LB or Dlineman like we have seen him do in the past.

TampaSteelGirl
05-08-2007, 03:55 PM
I have to say an interception by us!! Especially if Troy is making it!! :tt02:

House of Steel
05-08-2007, 04:05 PM
#4 for sure. Nothing like a hard hitting LB, CB, or even Hines leveling the Corner out.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-08-2007, 06:57 PM
A sack by the defense, a huge hit, virtually any play that our defense does that helps them get off the field quicker and raises the intensity level of the game.

Hell really I could say all of those get me going but then again my heart starts pounding and my palms get sweaty when I wake up on sunday morning :bluelol:

BlitzburghNation
05-08-2007, 08:01 PM
A sack by the defense, a huge hit, virtually any play that our defense does that helps them get off the field quicker and raises the intensity level of the game.

Hell really I could say all of those get me going but then again my heart starts pounding and my palms get sweaty when I wake up on sunday morning :bluelol:

Mine starts pumping about 15 minutes b4 kick-off :bigthumb:
Beats really,really,really fast when we got the ball heading down field behind
and trying to kick that game winning fieldgoal :lol:

Steelerlyn
05-08-2007, 08:05 PM
fumble recovery/touchdown by the Steeler D

okiesteeler
05-08-2007, 08:58 PM
anyplay by the d, but I will go with any Hard Hit, especially by Polamalu

Stlrs4Life
05-08-2007, 09:59 PM
#2 , TD run by fast Willie.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-08-2007, 10:11 PM
When the Steeler Nation starts cheering because of a great play by the Punter, it will bring back memories NORRRRMMM Johnson pile driving the ratbird returnman many years ago :lol:

Prosdo
05-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Touchdowns, sacks, HUGE hits, and interceptions

K Train
05-08-2007, 11:36 PM
sacks get my blood pumping, especially on 3rd down, especially against the bengals, i also like QB fumbles....Like palmer averages 6 fumbles a game agaisnt us...can get enough of it lol

Dako
05-09-2007, 12:47 AM
any big return gets me up and moving....punt/kickoff/fumble rec/int
when big ben becomes jersey blind and hits the wrong jersey that gets me up and moving too....

DIESELMAN
05-09-2007, 12:54 AM
Big Hits!!!! Stuffing a RB behind the line, killin the QB for a loss, Polamalu and Co. Jackin Up WR's and Ward drilling a LB or a S!!!!!!!!

BBG7
05-09-2007, 01:02 AM
I'm usually standing for most of the game anyways...but all of those will make me stand if for some reason I'm taking a break and sitting. I love it all!

BlitzburghRockCity
05-09-2007, 06:20 AM
That's a good point; I tend to pace alot or atleast stand up most of the time too. If the game is out of reach either because we're kicking *** or because we're getting ours kicked then I may sit down to watch the game but I'm usually to stressed out ;)

steelersgal86
05-09-2007, 06:51 AM
That's a good point; I tend to pace alot or atleast stand up most of the time too. If the game is out of reach either because we're kicking *** or because we're getting ours kicked then I may sit down to watch the game but I'm usually to stressed out ;)

I am always getting told to sit down...:dunno: well I like any of those...but I would have to go with SACKS....:tt02:

DIESELMAN
05-09-2007, 06:57 AM
A little off the subject somewhat. I remember a game, we were playin the Raiders, and we were killing them. we had the ball driving down the field, nothin but running plays, 6-7 yards a carry. We get to the 2-3 yard line, what do we do? we throw 3 straight incompletes, end up missing the field goal. Granted we were winning but I was so pissed I threw my remote at the wall and it broke in about a million pieces. Thank God for smoke and beer to calm my nerves. :lol: All it takes is a stupid call on offense or a missed tackle on defense to get me wound up.

BlacknGold Bleeder
05-09-2007, 12:03 PM
A hard hit by anyone that raises the intensity of the game...

BlackGold4vr
05-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Big Hits!!!! Stuffing a RB behind the line, killin the QB for a loss, Polamalu and Co. Jackin Up WR's and Ward drilling a LB or a S!!!!!!!!

:plus1:

Bonecrushing hits just get me crazed like a rabid dawg! Sometimes my behavior when this happens scares my kids......:lol:

Nothing I love better than to see someone who has to be helped off the field after a violent collision and the camera's catch the medical team doing the smelling salts and the "how many fingers am I holding up" check. :hilarious:

strong D
05-09-2007, 01:36 PM
a fumble or interception by our offense really drives me crazy thats usually when **** starts flying

Blitzburghpete
05-10-2007, 03:04 AM
What gets me off the seat blood pumping?
very simple, we've all seen this but i can't get enough!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0imu31yP2Fw