PDA

View Full Version : SteelCityInsider.com

BlackGold4vr
05-08-2007, 03:01 PM
I have pimped this site on all the other sports blogs and now I am going to pimp SteelCityInsider.com on this site. First of all it is a paysite and I believe I ended up with a subscription to Sports Illustrated in the process (which was okay because it included the swimsuit edition which I could have never justified buying a copy off the newstands to my wife). I was routinely posting articles from the site into SA until being warned of legal ramifications if I continued to do this. If you can afford it I am telling you it is worth the price of admission. The articles are excellent and you become a member to not only the Steeler Site but to all the other teams sites too. They are all linked together through Scout.com I can look at the insider news from any team and any sport anytime I want to. It is like belonging to an insider network. This is not a site to replace your favorite sports blog (SA). This is a site for sports news junkies. They have a feature called the "Hotlist" where you can add players who you are interested in tracking. Once you add a player to your "hotlist" you receive an email every time that players name is even mentioned in any scout.com sports articles anywhere. Very cool feature! I am telling all you sports junkies out there that if you can afford it, you should give SteelCityInsider.com a tryout. I will probably keep my subscription to this site until I take the long dirt nap. :lol: I will continue to share some bits and pieces but there is so much more there that I know most of you would love to have full access to. The Annual Pass costs $79.95
I will post the link here and you can read the offer for yourself. I think its worth every penny! Try it for a month and if you haven't become completely addicted to the sports news......cancel it. I dare you!

https://secure.scout.com/a.z?s=68&p=12&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2fsteelers.scout.com%2f2%2 f642404.html

BlitzburghNation
05-08-2007, 03:25 PM
Sounds great B&G4evr :bigthumb:

But it would cut my time on here short :popcorn:

I usually get what i need from sirius and on here :tt02:

Steelerlyn
05-08-2007, 08:24 PM
I guess I belong there I get the, "Welcome Steelerlyn" but I have not aggressively visited there in e-ons LOL seems like my script would be run out.

Stlrs4Life
05-08-2007, 10:02 PM
I would join, but Wexell is an idiot.

DIESELMAN
05-09-2007, 12:19 AM
I've been subscribing to the Insider for about 3 years now. One of the other cool things is being able to go on other teams forums, you can access their "talk **** rooms" and see what everyone is sayin. You can even go to MLB, NBA, AFL, CFL, College, high school and even the NHL sites from there to. :bigthumb:

lambertfan
05-10-2007, 08:27 AM
That second day of the draft was so bad,I missed Tunch and the gang.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-10-2007, 09:09 AM
Ive been thinking about subscribing to it as well to get the 411 from other teams and sports and get more insider info.